Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

facetoucher cat posted:

If God went down it might cause a superbug because of lady germs

its thanks to trump "temporary" banishment of EPA standards that the lady chemicals are finally allowed to flow without the menacing burdensome big government regulations at their back :worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

A app is just a frontend for a server, just "building a app" will not help if the problems is servers capacity being low. But can help if many people have cellphones but not computers. Anyway you are still hitting a server, you have to procure the expertise and the hardware for that.

twoday posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgpnlCew3Gg

This was pretty chill documentary about the plague narrated by Leonard Nemoy that I saw the other day if anyone wants something to watch

Thaks, checking it.

Tei has issued a correction as of 13:04 on Apr 3, 2020

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

facetoucher cat posted:

it's that loving rear end eating fad

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Tei posted:

A app is just a frontend for a server, just "building a app" will not help if the problems is servers capacity being low. But can help if many people have cellphones but not computers. Anyway you are still hitting a server, you have to procure the expertise and the hardware for that.

just build a server app IDIOT

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Tei posted:

hmm sounds fancy, you nerd

but we're gonna need like 200 million more dollars and a few years to square that circle!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tei posted:

are you starting the wiki?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1246044746117779456

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

yoooooo this is gonna get racist!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

euphronius posted:

uh how do you get masks ??

I got mine shipped cheap from China and am getting a friend to sew some that I gave her my measurements for with festive patterns she's mailing me that I'm of course paying her for because she's a seamstress

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Bulgakov posted:

i need a new respirator because i need to do a buncha irl work with some rowdy paint-like solventy products but stuffs been sold out :supaburn:

my gf bought a fancy $50 respirator with charcoal filters and stuff right before all this happened for some work she was doing

is that an effective way to filter the air? i'm considering wearing it to the grocery store even if it makes me look like a lunatic. i live with my parents and i'm terrified for them.

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

facetoucher cat posted:

American Christianity is a plague.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

mike12345 posted:

it's that loving rear end eating fad

No one eats rear end because you can't get dental dams anywhere but a sex shop. If people actually did you'd hear more people talk about safe sex practices and ask for them to be more places

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/Schuldensuehner/status/1245987499740184576?s=19

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

US number go up!

twoday
May 4, 2005

Frog Act posted:

my gf bought a fancy $50 respirator with charcoal filters and stuff right before all this happened for some work she was doing

is that an effective way to filter the air? i'm considering wearing it to the grocery store even if it makes me look like a lunatic. i live with my parents and i'm terrified for them.

Yeah just make sure to get N95/FFP3 filters if you want to go that route

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

facetoucher cat posted:

No one eats rear end because you can't get dental dams anywhere but a sex shop. If people actually did you'd hear more people talk about safe sex practices and ask for them to be more places

good healthy fun horny education is kinda outlawed in america due to the countries puritan toxic cursed mentality in general and afaik was even more outlawed in the new trillions of dollars for business mans bill

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1246044685220675587

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Bulgakov posted:

hmm sounds fancy, you nerd

but we're gonna need like 200 million more dollars and a few years to square that circle!

*points to the universe in general*. we have to do some changes when this ends

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I dont even think he is from Santis

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/abcnews/status/1245826005542899713?s=19

This is good, avocados were devastating the environment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05oMsK0-jjA

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

the entire trump and extended family game is so absolutely dumb that they consistently keep bombing hard at doing even the most basic press relations strategy

so basically,

:chaostrump:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

twoday posted:

I’m sure there will be some Gucci/Louis Vetton facemasks with gold threading released before the end of the year and I hate it

I take it you don't have many Chinese people near where you live. Designer masks have been a thing for a while.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Does number qualify to be put on a ventilator?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Imagine being someone like a succ dem that still watches trump pressers and thinks trump can change literally anything about himself

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
I legitimately wonder how many deaths it would take before Trump supporters turn on him. I bet they could somehow convince themselves that ten million dead isn't a big deal

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I take it you don't have many Chinese people near where you live. Designer masks have been a thing for a while.

My friend who makes them here in GA is Japanese and they are very fashionable I think. I took this off her Twitter, idk, I'd wear em

e: and I put that on the wrong post

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

now would be a good time for aliens to invade

https://twitter.com/SuperASASSN/status/1245908710561587201

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

B-Rock452 posted:

I legitimately wonder how many deaths it would take before Trump supporters turn on him. I bet they could somehow convince themselves that ten million dead isn't a big deal
Itll never happen. Get ready to watch holocaust denial in real-time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

B-Rock452 posted:

hes getting more popular every day

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

facetoucher cat posted:

Does number qualify to be put on a ventilator?

Number is well enough to be discharged in the US thanks to blood transfusions from the elderly and working class

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.

B-Rock452 posted:

Trump supporters are animated by irrational hatred, not human compassion or rationality. A body count in the millions is a selling point, if anything.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Well Cuomo gave his ID4 speech already so we're set

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

B-Rock452 posted:

It would take about 63 million OP

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

euphronius posted:

hes getting more popular every day

increasingly isoloved

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

that looks like something for hannibal even if its faux leather

it looks like it would be difficult to breathe in

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

B-Rock452 posted:

5 to 4

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Bathtub Cheese posted:

Trump supporters are animated by irrational hatred, not human compassion or rationality. A body count in the millions is a selling point, if anything.

basically only

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1246051598150914055?s=20

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/RaminNasibov/status/1246029587588546560?s=20

Lamborghini also makes kitchen countertops and cabinet hinges and lighters and other random crap so Im not surprised, but Im sure there will be some Gucci/Louis Vetton facemasks with gold threading released before the end of the year and I hate it

Let's not forget that Lamborghini originally made tractors (and the original division still exists and just randomly decided to make super cars as well (the legend about how it was done to own Enzo Ferrarri because of a faulty crutch is likely apocryphal)

Inceltown posted:

Louis Vitton is already on this and have been for a while

MK11 DLC is getting pretty shameless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bulgakov posted:

increasingly isoloved