Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

We're so far ahead it's not even close!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Dog Toothbrush posted:

mountain republicans are legit better than any other. i'll take a utah, colorado, montana, or idaho republican over a southern one any day

This is such a ridiculously wide acceptance of extremely hateful lovely people lmao. Coeur d'Alene republicans are the good ones?? Have ya'll even been to these lovely places or are you just regurgitating poo poo

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

the big players aren't on that call which is interesting in its own right. the chicago reader writes a ton about evictions without really getting what goes on with them, unfortunately

also that writer is trolling here
https://twitter.com/mdoukmas/status/1245129972945125381

conway is the rich white guy running against bail reform, she's ignoring how elsewhere in the city bernie did well with conway's opponent foxx

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

Not sure how that would end up working, probably requires corona-chan knocking Biden and Sanders out of the running, but he's pretty clearly positioning himself to be the crisis candidate.

If Biden falls there is no way in hell the DNC will offer the nomination to Sanders.

So the existance/nonexistance of Sanders really doesn't impact a "brokered convention"

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Admiral Ray posted:

just use machine learning to pinpoint who is unemployed

block chains

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Admiral Ray posted:

if you want to make sure coronvirus can't enter your airways, install small fans inside your bronchial tubes that point outward, creating a positive pressure environment that will save you from all sorts of disease. side effects are mild*.

*may include the inability to breathe.

Isn't there something like this with a sleep apnea machine they instal in people's heads? I thought I saw a commercial for it. No idea how it works but I'm assuming it's like this because technology and it had a remote control that looked like a fan remote control so I'm going with that

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

bedpan posted:

If Biden falls there is no way in hell the DNC will offer the nomination to Sanders.

It will be Hillary Clinton.

Watch.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

bedpan posted:

So the existance/nonexistance of Sanders really doesn't impact a "brokered convention"

we're so far down the logic tree at this point that idk what people can and can't say are realistic outcomes of the dnc convention

I would still assume that sanders becoming the nominee is more likely than cuomo, as he's actually run for the nominee and has delegates.

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

ahhh yes, the American Kronstadt

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

This is such a ridiculously wide acceptance of extremely hateful lovely people lmao. Coeur d'Alene republicans are the good ones?? Have ya'll even been to these lovely places or are you just regurgitating poo poo

Yeah lmao it's skewed by people like Mike Lee and Gary Johnson but there are some genuinely awful people in every single one of those congressional delegations

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is very bad

https://mobile.twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1245705897592135682

quote:

BNEI BRAK, Israel (AP) — Early this week, the streets of the central Israeli city of Bnei Brak were bustling with shoppers as ultra-Orthodox residents, obeying their religious leaders, ignored pleas to stay home in the face of the coronavirus threat.

By Friday, Bnei Brak had become the country’s worst hot spot and now resembles a ghost town. One expert estimated that nearly 40% of the city’s population might already have been infected.

The city has become a lightning rod for anger and frustration by some secular Israelis who allege insular Haredi communities — with disproportionately high numbers of confirmed cases — are undermining national efforts to contain the virus.

The pandemic also has threatened to upend deep-seated customs in the religious world, including blind obedience to religious leaders and the belief that religious studies and traditions take precedence over the rules of a modern state.

Influential Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky of Bnei Brak said closing religious seminaries is more harmful than the virus. “The Torah protects and saves,” he said.

In recent weeks, attempts by police to enforce quarantine orders in Bnei Brak and religious neighborhoods of Jerusalem resulted in standoffs with angry crowds. Some shouted “Nazis” as police arrested or fined violators.

Police say officers have been assaulted multiple times and several paramedics have been injured by ultra-Orthodox crowds.

In recent days, defiance has subsided as the scale of the outbreak became clear. Kanievsky, 92, now urges followers to stay at home.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Schnorkles posted:

Cuomo smells the presidency

he doesn't smell it, he's being fed it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
e: misread

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

There are some "western republicans" in the TR mold that are still around. Very strongly environmental, very anti-government (but even more anti big business), etc.

But most republicans in these areas are just as chuddy and lovely and entitled as white people everywhere else.

Source: i live in Idaho

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

looking forward to the modern gritty reboot of battleship potemkin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

Cspam would trip over they own buttholes to vote Cuomo instead of joe

no cuo

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Rynn posted:

What the gently caress, this sounds like the comically unsuccessful strategy that Eddie Lampert had at Sears to pit all his division leaders against each other.

Steve Mnuchin was literally caught up with Eddie Lampert's gutting of Sears, which is still trying to sue him over it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/sears-sues-mnuchin-alongside-former-ceo-for-alleged-multibillion-dollar-theft-1368488

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

yo dog...heard you liked COVID so we put COVID in your COVID Tests so you can get COVID while you have COVID

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

Cspam would trip over they own buttholes to vote Cuomo instead of joe

I would trip over my butthole to vote for any other democrat than Joe tbh

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

if you can trip over your own butthole you have larger problems than who you are going to vote for

~plane wisdom~

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I dunno if I am speaking for everyone here but personally, my b-hole is so loose and floppy that I trip over it on a daily basis already

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/danieldrepper/status/1246077614504148994?s=21

grand theft PPE

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

bedpan please do not poo poo up the thread thank you

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

vyst posted:

I would trip over my butthole to vote for any other democrat than Joe tbh

mods??

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

Steve Mnuchin was literally caught up with Eddie Lampert's gutting of Sears, which is still trying to sue him over it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/sears-sues-mnuchin-alongside-former-ceo-for-alleged-multibillion-dollar-theft-1368488

eddie lampert got kidnapped once and re-appeared a few days later. after that happened he decided to work remotely basically 100% of the time and cuts his own hair. lmao

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

bedpan posted:

I dunno if I am speaking for everyone here but personally, my b-hole is so loose and floppy that I trip over it on a daily basis already

same

sex? no this is from making GBS threads my brains out at all times

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a girl i knew from college was posting naturalnews-tier poo poo on facebook and i lit her the gently caress up in the comments. which she deleted 3 times but i didn't stop. she messaged me asking me to "stop being hostile" and i told her to go gently caress herself and enjoy the funeral when someone she knew died from it. she blocked me

i hope she gets rona'd

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

if you can trip over your own butthole you have larger problems than who you are going to vote for

~plane wisdom~

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

if you catch COVID from the test, it turns out that you did not have COVID

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:yeshaha: BREAK MORE

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

mormons seem to be some of the least lovely republicans.

Until you look at how they treat women, children, minorities, and the other cultures where they send their missionaries.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

time to pay usa back for the marshall plan, stop whining

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

It is an agent of Allah

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Mayor Dave posted:

Yeah lmao it's skewed by people like Mike Lee and Gary Johnson but there are some genuinely awful people in every single one of those congressional delegations

I would rather have the genuine government hating libertarian Republican shitbags over the school to prison pipeline loving authoritarian Republicans in the same way I would rather be punched than stabbed. Neither is good, the lesser evil isn't to be applauded or wished for, and it's a false dichotomy to suggest that it must be one or the other.

Syntaxed
Feb 20, 2004

D1E posted:

We're so far ahead it's not even close!

It's official...I *am* tired of winning

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lol the old world order is DEAD

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

call for sanctions against us you useless cowards

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
that page better freeze for a few minutes at 420,690

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

patiently waiting for a relevant scandal that would allow me to post "quid pro cuomo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

So that's the USA last-minute outbidding a mask shipment for France, and now seizing one for Germany. USA not making any friends here, while China is gaining lots of friend points for helping a bunch of places