Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Schmeichy posted:

I wonder how insane Tim Kreider has gone by now

We need him more than ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

*millions dying*

Trump & Kush Inc: Gimme de cash!!!!

https://twitter.com/fight4freedom72/status/1246040950109077506

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

hexate posted:

I can't get over how utterly shortsighted withholding critical FEMA supplies from states is, assuming that Trump's actually trying to leverage red-state voters with it. Like does he (Kushner) not understand that that sort of power play works in the Senate and House, where you can blame the other Senators / Congressmen....but not in the executive where you ultimately run the show. When there's a critical shortage when this spreads to red states (and there will be), he's deftly positioned himself to showcase his incompetence in primetime.

He's a number brained sociopath op

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

drat what a lucky guy

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

Almost time for people who don't understand exponentials eyes to pop out on stalks with an awooga sound like a loony tunes cartoon

Wait until May 17th :laugh:

Hibajubwa
Oct 30, 2003

KILL ALL HUMANS
I work for a medical equipment/supplies company.

Want to know why the US is hosed?

Because *ALL* of our incoming PPE shipments are currently being seized by customs.

Millions of dollars of PPE... entirely stopped from getting to where it needs to be.

So what happens? Well, now we’re just fulfilling international orders because we literally can’t bring supplies to the US.

lol we’re so hosed guys

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

it will be interesting to see where the number goes in a couple of weeks

I really have no idea

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Missed like a full day and a half of the thread. Can't believe I missed 1Million and 9/11.2

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Nothus posted:

I loving love that Trump and Kushbomb are running the same scam with the national stockpile that hundreds of criagslist gougers are locally.

lol scam, this is public health interacting with capitalism as intended

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

hexate posted:

I can't get over how utterly shortsighted withholding critical FEMA supplies from states is, assuming that Trump's actually trying to leverage red-state voters with it. Like does he (Kushner) not understand that that sort of power play works in the Senate and House, where you can blame the other Senators / Congressmen....but not in the executive where you ultimately run the show. When there's a critical shortage when this spreads to red states (and there will be), he's deftly positioned himself to showcase his incompetence in primetime.

His popular base wants him to take actions that kill people from New York and California.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Slippery Nipple posted:

lol scam, this is public health interacting with capitalism as intended

yes, like the poster said, a scam

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

whoa poo poo! hitting both extreme edges of the last 4 years! them independents are WACKY!

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

hepatizon posted:

Single payer but only if you get coronavirus to prove you're not lazy

well Michigan had that kinda with no fault if you had a car accident but Whitmer caved to the republicans and killed that poo poo.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

it begins...

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Oh in all the frenzy I didn't even see that Germany has overtaken China now for total cases

France and Iran should be ahead of China next week

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

it will be interesting to see where the number goes in a couple of weeks

I really have no idea

I think this may all depend on who dies where?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Hibajubwa posted:

Because *ALL* of our incoming PPE shipments are currently being seized by customs.

Millions of dollars of PPE... entirely stopped from getting to where it needs to be.

So what happens? Well, now we’re just fulfilling international orders because we literally can’t bring supplies to the US.

lol we’re so hosed guys
i dunno if you realized this 10000 years ago but the united states is a failed state

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Mr. Lobe posted:

yes, like the poster said, a scam

PScam

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Taintrunner posted:

it begins...

In that order?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

SKULL.GIF posted:

Oh in all the frenzy I didn't even see that Germany has overtaken China now for total cases

France and Iran should be ahead of China next week

how much we trusting china's figures now though? frankly I don't trust a single government in the world regarding these stats, least of all any of the superpowers (especially not the US)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hibajubwa posted:

lol we’re so hosed guys

Lol that owns

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

The government siezing medical supplies to shunt off to their frat bro wholesalers to force the states into bidding wars is secession-worthy and historically criminal, holy poo poo

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Durf posted:

*millions dying*

Trump & Kush Inc: Gimme de cash!!!!

https://twitter.com/fight4freedom72/status/1246040950109077506
I can't imagine being this awful. I have a lot of dark thoughts but nothing I can think of compares to this. It's evil.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Taintrunner posted:

it begins...

This was in 2016

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Justin Tyme posted:

The government siezing medical supplies to shunt off to their frat bro wholesalers to force the states into bidding wars is secession-worthy and historically criminal, holy poo poo

You'd think, and yet

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Coronavirus will ultimately be remembered as a Chinese bioweapon that was spread by decadent blue-state degenerates, immigrants, and minorities.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Would be nice to know exactly who these wholesalers are for some good old fashioned daily public shaming, get it trending on Twitter until the names of these people are being broadcasted on the evening news for everyone to hear

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Taintrunner posted:

it begins...

That’s from before the plague if I’m not mistaken

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Lawman 0 posted:

Dog owner supremacy :smugdog:

hell yes I was right all along :woof:

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Justin Tyme posted:

There will be no comeback, nothing will be done about it and noone will face any charges or indeed any minor penalty, and Donald Trump will be reelected as President of the United States of America

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/queer_queenie/status/1245760999233290240

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

There will be no comeback, nothing will be done about it and noone will face any charges or indeed any minor penalty, and Donald Trump will be reelected as President of the United States of America

all things that could have been avoided if less than 50% of us were complete morons

maybe when we start building hospitals to stimulate the economy we should build some more schools as well

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

This was in 2016

boo!

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Got my unemployment benefits today and there was no enhancement. Checked online and the federal Labor Department might take up to 6 weeks to start giving the enhancements out to people. There is no part of this response the administration is not loving up.

Are the enhancements only supposed to run until early June?

Nobody is getting anything.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

So Trump, the Republican president of the united states, is going to make sure the government pays for medical care for all.

Roni... good? What?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

NofrikinfuN posted:

all things that could have been avoided if less than 50% of us were complete morons

maybe when we start building hospitals to stimulate the economy we should build some more schools as well

how are we going to pay for it?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Got my unemployment benefits today and there was no enhancement. Checked online and the federal Labor Department might take up to 6 weeks to start giving the enhancements out to people. There is no part of this response the administration is not loving up.

lol you can throw that promise in the pile with the trumpbux checks that won't go out until August.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
more news about making friends....

https://twitter.com/DeItaOne/status/1246132219027968000

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

NofrikinfuN posted:

That's deliberate to cultivate an uneducated population who mistrusts science and has a foaming zealous patriotism towards the Republican party to their own detriment. Nothing will be learnt, everything will be blamed on the Chinese. Unless so much implodes that the entire system is razed, which is actually quite likely. At this point who knows what will happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nothus posted:

Coronavirus will ultimately be remembered as a Chinese bioweapon that was spread by decadent blue-state degenerates, immigrants, and minorities.
for a few years before the united states rightfully gets nuked into the stone age