Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

CODChimera posted:

Guard towers sounds ridiculous

as in frostpunk, building a tower to watch over your citizen's homes "help them feel secure"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Apraxin posted:

lol new zealand health minister david clark had to apologize to the country because he violated lockdown by driving his van to a remote park and going mountain biking, and a member of the public saw it from a distance and reported it to the press

if you're wondering 'but how did they know it was health minister david clark if they only saw it from a distance?':

lmao

Lol owned

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Apraxin posted:

lol new zealand health minister david clark had to apologize to the country because he violated lockdown by driving his van to a remote park and going mountain biking, and a member of the public saw it from a distance and reported it to the press

if you're wondering 'but how did they know it was health minister david clark if they only saw it from a distance?':

lmao

fat rear end Chris Christie beach shutdown pics

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Is poo poo starting to get real yet?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
honestly nothing has encouraged me more to start shooting and looting than seeing a god damned guard tower in a QFC parking lot

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

SKULL.GIF posted:

Might see 1.1 million tonight at this rate

Logarithmic chart curve is starting to curl upwards 😬

unnatural logarithm

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Apraxin posted:

lmao

That's a sweet rear end looking trail! I totally don't blame him. I've resorted to paved trail riding because i don't want to get hurt, but i keep telling myself that i've never needed hospital attention before and i can just avoid the more difficult loops. The trails were packed when i drove past them earlier this week (Oklahoma).

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

just got off the phone texting with my sister. she's having her delivery date moved up 5 days earlier (Monday night) because otherwise her husband can't be with her, since the clinic where she's having the baby is going to start doing "rotations" on April 12th since the doctors and scientists in Minnesota expect the peak to start hitting there week after next. she was already furious at the thought of having to have the baby alone, potentially not having her preferred doctor to help deliver the baby was unacceptable

I feel really bad for the women who are due in late April / early May

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Ah, time to break the law in a van with my name and a big photograph of my stupid face on

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Slippery Nipple posted:

unnatural logarithm

lol

if an increasing straight line on a log chart is exponential, then what is a line curving upwards? 10^10^x??? lmbo

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

BULBASAUR posted:

honestly nothing has encouraged me more to start shooting and looting than seeing a god damned guard tower in a QFC parking lot

I'm second guessing now if they had them at cap hill or uvillage before this but yea totally :same:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
military having an extremely normal one right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPCx4xP6Sos

Like all these soldier are cheering for president Trump's brave decision to removal a horrible no good traitor from his position, right? Right????

LMAO will the military survive the weekend?

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

just got off the phone texting with my sister. she's having her delivery date moved up 5 days earlier (Monday night) because otherwise her husband can't be with her, since the clinic where she's having the baby is going to start doing "rotations" on April 12th since the doctors and scientists in Minnesota expect the peak to start hitting there week after next. she was already furious at the thought of having to have the baby alone, potentially not having her preferred doctor to help deliver the baby was unacceptable

I feel really bad for the women who are due in late April / early May

I hope your sisters birth goes well and all are safe

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009
Are these manned guard towers, or those portable cameras on a pole things?

Because I've seen the portable camera things up in construction sites and groceries in "that part of town" since at least last year.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

BattleMaster posted:

lol

if an increasing straight line on a log chart is exponential, then what is a line curving upwards? 10^10^x??? lmbo

Knuth up arrow notation, baby!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Apraxin posted:

lmao

could be anyone

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i couldn’t believe president trump would betray me

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Beowulfs_Ghost posted:

Are these manned guard towers, or those portable cameras on a pole things?

Because I've seen the portable camera things up in construction sites and groceries in "that part of town" since at least last year.

They've had manned ones for like a year

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

While I'm not a big military fan, feel bad for the boat guy getting sacked for desperately trying to protect and help his rapidly sickening and abandoned crew

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

a.lo posted:

i couldn’t believe president trump would betray me

I know right??

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

mod sassinator posted:

Like all these soldier are cheering for president Trump's brave decision to removal a horrible no good traitor from his position, right? Right????

nah man don't you know? Everyone in the military is basically a soulless automaton that always follows orders.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Der Coronakönig

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

mod sassinator posted:

https://youtu.be/mPCx4xP6Sos

Look, the sailors rightfully cheering their former Commanding Officer as he disembarked the ship for the last time is proof that they appreciated him for giving enough of a poo poo about their well-being to fight the chain-of-command is a wonderful thing. Don't get me wrong.

That's a long way off from the Joint Chiefs of Staff deciding to undermine everything they know about honor, courage and commitment to overthrow the fat orange idiot who gave them giant budgets to buy endless military toys.

Don't hold your breath for that coup, goonfriends.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

Der Coronakönig

Corönig

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

i tried to get beer delivered to my house because a few people from the LCBO got covid and also they got Horsecops walking around fining people but i might not get it until tomorrow

also they cancelled corona, the beer

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mod sassinator posted:

opposite, they're cheering the captain who was fired for trying to protect him

but either way, not a good sign especially once all those sailors' families get evicted

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

D1E posted:

Look, the sailors rightfully cheering their former Commanding Officer as he disembarked the ship for the last time is proof that they appreciated him for giving enough of a poo poo about their well-being to fight the chain-of-command is a wonderful thing. Don't get me wrong.

That's a long way off from the Joint Chiefs of Staff deciding to undermine everything they know about honor, courage and commitment to overthrow the fat orange idiot who gave them giant budgets to buy endless military toys.

I think we're one lost nuke missile sub away from the joint chiefs doing it

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

D1E posted:

if it comes it will be at the unit level, not from the top

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Everywhere was out of hand sanitizer here so I got a bottle of Chlorhexidine gluconate. This stuff looks like cum.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Check the date:
https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/860595784424620034?s=19

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Everywhere was out of hand sanitizer here so I got a bottle of Chlorhexidine gluconate. This stuff looks like cum.

that is cum

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lawman 0 posted:

nah man don't you know? Everyone in the military is basically a soulless automaton that always follows orders.

some goon was making this same argument about cops in the doomconomics thread yesterday

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
it looks infected, beware cum infections

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
why do you need hand sanitizer?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Mayor Dave posted:

opposite, they're cheering the captain who was fired for trying to protect him

but either way, not a good sign especially once all those sailors' families get evicted

Uh... why would the sailor's families get evicted? They're on government payroll, and I can assure you their spouses and children are either in free military housing or they're getting their regular pay plus Basic Allowance for Housing, Sea Pay, Proficiency Pay, and loving Hazardous Duty Allowance for all I know.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
just clean your hands with acidic spit.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

fake numbers. it's the same fifteen people going in and PRETENDING to be someone else. sad! *sniiff* *suppressed cough*

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

as much as people hate trump they hate kushner even more

there's not a single person in the world who'd piss down his throat if his heart were on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

BULBASAUR posted:

some goon was making this same argument about cops in the doomconomics thread yesterday

"Changing from within" :laugh: sure