Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

Cool I'd love to know what information Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds has that Dr fauci doesn't

where the money comes from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Admiral Ray posted:

Kim "Killer" Reynolds won't stop until every last Iowan is dead.

my brother is buying my hovel in iowa in monthly installments. if he is killed, I'll once again own property in iowa. and ill inherit my parents' house. the hell am i going to do with two houses in rural iowa? how could [s]michael/s] kim do this to me?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Eat This Glob posted:

my brother is buying my hovel in iowa in monthly installments. if he is killed, I'll once again own property in iowa. and ill inherit my parents' house. the hell am i going to do with two houses in rural iowa? how could [s]michael/s] kim do this to me?

one house for livin, one for fuckin

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

Dustcat posted:

bleak af, and ignores the prolonged economic collapse that's gonna happen with trump and republicans in charge

30 million medical bankruptcies and 10-20 million permanently homeless and jobless will necessitate social change

Yah, no one in the whitehouse has the brains to put the wheels back onto the capitalist system. Congress can't either because they are also stupid, and their brand is to not agree on anything substantive.

All the action is going to be at the local level. The US will be a patchwork of localities that put in place emergency measures to make life livable, and places that descend into hellscapes.

You can already see lines being drawn were they are halting evictitions and and setting up food distribution, and places that are going to just let people suffer.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

hahahahaha...

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

the guy suing them is hilarious. click thru for some good quotes.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

sexpig by night posted:

fuckin is life, bro

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

empty whippet box posted:

I feel like they must be being bribed or lobbied by rich people to keep businesses open as long as possible so some rich assholes can get a few more dollars in exchange for 10-20k extra deaths

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

where the money comes from

I mean yes it's absolutely about grifting at the expense of the public

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

This dude totally posts variations of “AEB”, “ARB”, “EAB” in the Japanese version of their Trump thread

ABU
ABO
EBE

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

Orange county did this, they issued a shelter in place order then took it back under pressure from businesses, it took the statewide order to get it done

that's nothing, here in MS a bunch of mayors including hte one of the town I live in all did stay at home/shelter in place type things. Governor tate reeves ordered them all reversed by executive order, and our statewide is finally going into effect in about 13 minutes.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

sexpig by night posted:

I swear I was just mowing the lawn at the gently caress house

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Strong "Warren -> Pete voter" vibes

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

sexpig by night posted:

good thinking

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

cut billions of dollars for Medicaid aimed at the indigent, and reinstitued cash bail for a bunch of non violent crimes

cuomo!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Beowulfs_Ghost posted:

Yah, no one in the whitehouse has the brains to put the wheels back onto the capitalist system. Congress can't either because they are also stupid, and their brand is to not agree on anything substantive.

All the action is going to be at the local level. The US will be a patchwork of localities that put in place emergency measures to make life livable, and places that descend into hellscapes.

You can already see lines being drawn were they are halting evictitions and and setting up food distribution, and places that are going to just let people suffer.

working as intended. our plan is tocan have states where everyone has died or fled to ca/wa/ny/co/or to survive, except 500 rich white landowning boomers and a total of the 20,000 upper class across 20 states who will control 45 senators to ensure nothing that would ever impact rich people's taxes will ever pass cloture ever again.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

wonder what he's come in for

he doesn't even have a cart

he probably thinks he can't catch it so he can just pop in for a pack of sardines, but he hasn't seen that recent study

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

aww yeah this is the logistics issue i was waiting for.

there's been a logistics issue for years, and this is only pushing things off a cliff. Turns out making it impossible for people to migrate here to work and deporting them willy nilly cuts down on your farming labor force.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

twitter is now like one of those classic SA or 4chan threads where a guy reveals that hes been cumming in the same corner of his room for 7 years or whatever

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

If the Democrats cannot weaponize Trump, the GOP, and right-wing media's own words, they will go down in history as the most ineffective opposition party in the history of opposition parties.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Eat This Glob posted:

doomsday cult compound, with tax exempt status

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Alex Azar shaved and announced a new website, this time powered by Oracle, to do something

This has been your trump rally update

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

If the Democrats cannot weaponize Trump, the GOP, and right-wing media's own words, they will go down in history as the most ineffective opposition party in the history of opposition parties.

I got some bad news.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/nowandben/status/1246116894832279553?s=19

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

It's not the first time "upper management" didn't listen to a Captain Crozier

Oh poo poo I totally forgot :laffo:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

on my way to the clinic. Traffic is almost at normal levels, both car and pedestrian. The park was crowded like a weekend, almost no one wearing masks or social distancing, people jogging down the middle of busy sidewalks, etc. Downtown is a bit more deserted than my neighborhood though

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol at any hope for climate action when people continue to think bad things only happen to other people somewhere else

nevermind planning months or years out, lets only take action when we are personally neck deep in poo poo

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Not only is Kim Reynolds a dumb oval office, it’s well known throughout the Des Moines restaurant industry that she doesn’t tip.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

american news media, for the sake of saving the dumbasses' lives, needs to show footage of ecuador and iran and be like, coming soon to a neighborhood near you, packed morgues and bodies burning in the streets

maybe that would start to make a dent enough to make people at least realize this is real and has extreme consequences that nobody in the US has ever considered possible

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1246195533817032704

:crnasickos:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

they're actually the most successful controlled opposition party in the history of controlled opposition parties

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
the gently caress am I supposed to do here I'm reluctantly invited to my in-laws house after keeping my family safe quarantined and on beans for 5 days straight and their live in adult son and his wife just can't stop going out shopping apparently. They just came in complaining that all the shops they went to made them stay outside.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh god the reporter is oing to ask him about letting gay people donate blood

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Xaris posted:

working as intended. our plan is tocan have states where everyone has died or fled to ca/wa/ny/co/or to survive, except 500 rich white landowning boomers and a total of the 20,000 upper class across 20 states who will control 45 senators to ensure nothing that would ever impact rich people's taxes will ever pass cloture ever again.

I mean this completely sincerely Xaris.
gently caress you

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Farm Frenzy posted:

twitter is now like one of those classic SA or 4chan threads where a guy reveals that hes been cumming in the same corner of his room for 7 years or whatever

Day 20 of Quarantine: goonlair.jpg

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

left my hovel to top of my beans (pinto) and beer supply, seems like the supermarket is handling ppl being in full plague garb p well (CA)

wonder when the next time we'll see eggs again tho, lolz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
oh jesus christ his wife just turned her head to sneeze into her arm but doesnt know the technique and just coated my youngest son while he's sitting at a table eating