Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

there is absolutely 0 chance that as few as 90,000 DC residents get coronavirus. there is absolutely 0 chance that that few people are infected now. but bowser is a corrupt moron who shouldn't be in charge of a church food pantry, so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1246212387583164418?s=19

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol jim crow but for millenials

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

we gonna be over a 9/11 of deaths a day by this time next week

yowza

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

council of wise elders

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
worldometers says +1,314 for today

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
36.9 degrees celsius 97% O2

today is a good day

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

mod sassinator posted:

we gonna be over a 9/11 of deaths a day by this time next week

yowza

by my calculations it will reach 9/11² deaths every day by september 11 2021

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1246202020039712785?s=20

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

He's just riffing, but better than Joe Biden

trump is going to be the next rifftrax guest

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Zyme posted:

just lmao if you weren't already drinking even while the network was up

poo poo you're right

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Ross DaouThot posted:

today is a good day
Im glad for you

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The funniest bit is these idiots in the replies like WELL HE IS PROBABLY LYING or HE PROBABLY ONLY MEANS COVID that miss the point:

1) only person out there aside from Bernie saying the system sucks, I'm gonna fix it. Biden thinks the system is working great

2) an unlikely delivery is still a step above an absolutely emphatic veto, even if it passes both houses, which is what Biden has promised

Lmao I'm glad I'm not a Dem anymore, this poo poo would be really frustrating to watch play out

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Zyme posted:

just lmao if you weren't already drinking even while the network was up

we've been doing virtual happy hours at work during regular hours and it's cool getting buzzed on the clock with management's blessing.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Ross DaouThot posted:

today is a good day

I was feeling kinda rough last night and clocked 95% and had a minor freakout but then i remembered I had just washed my hands which can gently caress it up, got that cool 99% after

do not get addicted to the pulse oximeter friends

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
So anyway, this poo poo is functionally airborn
https://twitter.com/Surgeon_General/status/1246210376351592448

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/arfarf80351355/status/1246202717833396226

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Farm Frenzy posted:

thanks for the paywalled wall street journal article that fades into mist just at the point that would actualyl answer my question

http://archive.is/Wqo2w

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

ok so the health secretary said it as well so its probably real. thank you!

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
can't wait for trump to send a presidential alert to counter the NYC one and say "no everything is fine there is no need for volunteers in NYC"

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://www.nhpr.org/post/coronavirus-update-sununu-says-14-surge-sites-ready-nh-covid-deaths-rise-7#stream/0

Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia, New Hampshire is furloughing 500 health care workers. It's also getting $5.2 million to stay open from the state.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Dunno about ya'll but I'm getting a little stir crazy. I've got a set of gymnastics rings and one of those pullup bar things you can hang in the doorway. What are some good quarantine exercises for a stay-at-home-ordered non overweight but still out of shape goony goon?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Studio posted:

Why are you hating on the cats :ohdear:

:pgabz::hellyeah:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

OhFunny posted:

https://www.nhpr.org/post/coronavirus-update-sununu-says-14-surge-sites-ready-nh-covid-deaths-rise-7#stream/0

Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia, New Hampshire is furloughing 500 health care workers. It's also getting $5.2 million to stay open from the state.

for profit health care lol

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Epic High Five posted:

The funniest bit is these idiots in the replies like WELL HE IS PROBABLY LYING or HE PROBABLY ONLY MEANS COVID that miss the point:

1) only person out there aside from Bernie saying the system sucks, I'm gonna fix it. Biden thinks the system is working great

2) an unlikely delivery is still a step above an absolutely emphatic veto, even if it passes both houses, which is what Biden has promised

Lmao I'm glad I'm not a Dem anymore, this poo poo would be really frustrating to watch play out

lol if it goes through it's literally a death knell for the dems and a no nonsense medicare for all plan would likely ensure republican rule for decades but it's not gonna happen because "my quarterly profit reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

dogs are sluts who will take random hugs from anyone

cats are divine, selective creatures who must carefully judge your soul over long periods of time before they’ll deign to tolerate the occasional random hug

they’re the best

i like sluts tho

Chuka Umana posted:

how can there be strike if there are no jobs to strike from in the first place?

grocery workers, garbagepeople, nurses, teachers?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Kibbles n Shits posted:

Dunno about ya'll but I'm getting a little stir crazy. I've got a set of gymnastics rings and one of those pullup bar things you can hang in the doorway. What are some good quarantine exercises for a stay-at-home-ordered non overweight but still out of shape goony goon?

Find some hot people on YouTube doing yoga

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jon Irenicus posted:

my alcoholic chud uncle, who is perfectly nestled within the highest risk categories, has spent all day complaining on Facebook about people staying at home and killing the local businesses

he so badly wants to go to his bar and get drunk tomorrow for 10 hours

To be fair its all I want to do.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

tonight's the first night in 3 weeks i've gotten high and holy hell have i missed this

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

+1 unemployed goon. Fired by email. Thankfully the termination letter starts with "Because of ongoing COVID-19 pandemic" so I think I'll qualify for enhanced unemployment unless my lovely red state can find a way to gently caress me out of it.

It's weird, but I'm not even really that upset. On the scale of bad news that can come in this is relatively tame. Guess I'll just count my blessings and living relatives.

29 DAYS UNTIL THE MORTGAGE IS DUE

Just see if your mortgage owner will let you do a few extra chores around their corporate headquarters to knock a few bucks off your payment. Bing bong, so simple.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Rosie/status/1246212137950871553

:suicide:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah, he doesn't have to do poo poo outside of "A lot of people keep saying things can't be better well I'm gonna make them better!" because Biden is literally running on "No, you can't have med4all". His entire platform is that everything was always fine until Trump which is obviously untrue. Trump wouldn't exist if that was true.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

to all the out of work medical professionals out there in nyc, come volunteer with us, we can't pay you but we can guarantee a lot of exposure

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

1300+ according to world ticker

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Day 643 of staying at home and avoiding human contact is going well, started a bit early but go ahead and challenge my high score

Kibbles n Shits posted:

anal sex is great, can be done alone, and best of all angers god

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

we've known this, they were just denying it because they didn't want people wearing masks because 'panic'

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Crusader posted:

tonight's the first night in 3 weeks i've gotten high and holy hell have i missed this

lol, just lol if you haven't been crossfaded 24/7(including while asleep) for the last 3 continuous weeks

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I'm having trouble understanding the 100k-240k death toll number

NYC, New Orleans, and Chicago are doubling deaths every three days, and this thing doesn't peak for another 2 weeks, right? I get that there's an unknown upper limit of covid vulnerable people, but even then if you told me that 100,000k people were going to die in those 3 cities alone I'd be skeptical, much less the entire loving country. Someone please explain to me why I'm wrong :(

*woops, meant NYC, Detroit and Chicago. New Orleans is merely doubling every week, approaching every three days

Trumps Baby Hands has issued a correction as of 00:43 on Apr 4, 2020

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
to be fair there's a decent chance trump never pulls his "pay for everyone's healthcare" plan together and shits the bed like he has with pretty much everything else he's talked about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Someone please explain to me why I'm wrong :(

you're not

you may want to stay indoors and limit your news intake for the next month or two