Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Avoided stepping on a snail taking out the trash. Second trip back out, someone smashed it. We deserve to be extinct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Man Musk posted:

Ghost of Chiang is going to save us all

If the Sword of Chang is put back in its stone, it will reverse the evil that was unleashed

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Is America going to reach a thousand deaths today?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Snails are generally bad for gardens and carry a lot of bad human diseases, I don't think they're actually good for anything

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

[COVID-19 April] "Who's going to pay for it?" - a dying patient's last words

cmon already
do it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

idek what this godzilla poo poo is

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i paid MONEY to get rid of ads and now i have this dumbass c-spam times poo poo at the top of the screen that i dont want

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

times isnt real and neither is c-spam

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Crazypoops posted:

Avoided stepping on a snail taking out the trash. Second trip back out, someone smashed it. We deserve to be extinct

Most people are good, even in your scenario you were 50% of the sample and you acted decent.

the whole “we are the REAL virus” thing is unnecessary, there’s always a jerk, but most people are fine

maybe don’t wish for the extinction of the whole human race because of a snail

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Turdfuzz posted:

i paid MONEY to get rid of ads and now i have this dumbass c-spam times poo poo at the top of the screen that i dont want

keep posting to make it wrong

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Most people are good, even in your scenario you were 50% of the sample and you acted decent.

the whole “we are the REAL virus” thing is unnecessary, there’s always a jerk, but most people are fine

maybe don’t wish for the extinction of the whole human race because of a snail

but humans are the virus.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Woofer posted:

but humans are the virus.

actually you are correct, I’ve changed my mind

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

You just have to accept that cspam has some truly terrible posters and they smile at stuff like that, theres no helping it

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

my boy jimmy urine wrote a song called "stupid motherfucker"

https://youtu.be/ad6Kx6oCnjc

cw: r word language; defaming moderators

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1246660466409123841?s=20

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

the most predictable thing ever.

the entire ship will have it within 2 weeks.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

fosborb posted:

the most predictable thing ever.

the entire ship will have it within 2 weeks.

the guy they fired got lucky

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
i mean jesus we were all black out drunk posting this on monday

quote:

the chances they have been provided enough ppe for a 1,000 bed meat ball surgical ward in NYC is laughable. hell it's probably already a plague ship and no one realizes it

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I sorta agree with the whole Karen over-the-top thing

why can’t some people settle for noting she was a lovely person with terrible beliefs, while also acknowledging that loved ones are grieving for her death? Like, saying “she dead that good” is kinda lovely imo specifically because it ignores the human condition wrt to those who survived her, especially bc neither they nor she held any sort of position of real power

I mean you be you I guess, I’m not personally offended or whatever and to a certain extent agree (and even laugh at a lot of the jokes) but I still think the death gloating is in bad taste even for SA

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Solarin posted:

I'm sad for the dead woman's family, but this is tremendous content

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Ruggan posted:

why can’t some people settle for noting she was a lovely person with terrible beliefs, while also acknowledging that loved ones are grieving for her death? Like, saying “she dead that good” is kinda lovely imo specifically because it ignores the human condition wrt to those who survived her, especially bc neither they nor she held any sort of position of real power

I mean you be you I guess, I’m not personally offended or whatever and to a certain extent agree (and even laugh at a lot of the jokes) but I still think the death gloating is in bad taste even for SA

because her family changed the gofundme to say she didn't die of covid19 but rather ~UNKNOWN CAUSES~

gently caress em

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1246657041780871168?s=19

Didn't hit 9,000 which is good. Daily deaths still rising. Which is bad.

Probably a lot of deaths not being counted though...

Number go up

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Ruggan posted:

Yakety-sax.wav

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Snails are generally bad for gardens and carry a lot of bad human diseases, I don't think they're actually good for anything

they make slime?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

fosborb posted:

because her family changed the gofundme to say she didn't die of covid19 but rather ~UNKNOWN CAUSES~

gently caress em

something something the human condition ~fart~

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I found a dead kitten in our parking lot, I knew better than to pick it up because of the health risk and called animal control who said they were on there way. The way it laid looked as if it was trying to get somewhere. When I got back someone had drove over it with a big truck and it's guts were everywhere. We deserve this.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

for what it’s worth “bad things happening to bad people is good” is a true statement and I’m always blown away that people feel the need to point out that it’s not 100% within some abstract moral framework that exists within their minds

maybe I’m just a scrub bitch

or maybe it’s maybelline

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Turdfuzz posted:

you can copy and paste it

The C-Spam Times
Better Posts Aren't Possible

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Ruggan posted:

it's because schadenfreude is the closest thing we're going to get to a positive emotion for the next few months

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Siljmonster posted:

you can copy and paste it

The C-Spam Times
Better Posts Aren't Possible

i aint doin poo poo

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

They're delicious

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ruggan posted:

but I still think the death gloating is in bad taste even for SA
yeah i nominally agree and poo poo like gbs everest thread is somewhat gross, but everyone should laugh and gloat if henry kissinger, bolsonaro, rand paul, bitch mcconnel, rush, biden, fat porky piggy mississippi hambeast governor that i forget his name of, or clarence thomas ends up croaking

in general rando karens going "its just a hoax, liberal media wants to make daddy look bad! just a normal flu. we can't shut down!! go out and shake hands to teach the fake news!!" and then croaking is a rather blackcomedy tale of cosmic hubris, but just wants a one-time despondent 'lol' response to the tweet, nothing more, and leave it at that because they're insignificant and do not matter.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Crazypoops posted:

I found a dead kitten in our parking lot, I knew better than to pick it up because of the health risk and called animal control who said they were on there way. The way it laid looked as if it was trying to get somewhere. When I got back someone had drove over it with a big truck and it's guts were everywhere. We deserve this.

Crazypoops posted:

lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

maybe humans dont deserve to exist lol did u even consider that ok yea u probly did

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

the main contention imo is less in wider political implications but really that some people are good as posting their lust for death and then we have to read the hanger ons low energy post. no AV=NO RIGHTS

see for good post:

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

jarofpiss posted:

be better people and thereby god willing better posters

I just keep myself about 30-40 pages behind so I don’t have to truly engage with anybody... then when I catch up they’ve moved on

e-Social Distancing

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
turdfuzz changing his av was honestly his biggest mistake, whats this friggin slim chimp

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Crazypoops posted:

i recently tried to save a snail that was in the middle of the sidewalk but when i tried to pick it up it was attached to the ground so firmly that i just partially ripped the shell off :(

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

turdfuzz changing his av was honestly his biggest mistake, whats this friggin slim chimp

this is a p good av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Turdfuzz posted:

i aint doin poo poo

youre welcome to do what you wish, chummer

keep in mind the other posters, and if youre looking for work *points to darkened corner* well theres a decker over there looking for a hand *chuckles hardily* cuz hes missin his! *walks away laughing*