Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

plz dont change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao hairless apes :sad:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fosborb posted:

because her family changed the gofundme to say she didn't die of covid19 but rather ~UNKNOWN CAUSES~

gently caress em

Yeah lol. Gotta keep up the grift

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
neanderthals would have won

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Siljmonster posted:

youre welcome to do what you wish, chummer

keep in mind the other posters, and if youre looking for work *points to darkened corner* well theres a decker over there looking for a hand *chuckles hardily* cuz hes missin his! *walks away laughing*

yea w/e i dont have to listen to u
ive been here since before the age of trump

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Rah! posted:

i recently tried to save a snail that was in the middle of the sidewalk but when i tried to pick it up it was attached to the ground so firmly that i just partially ripped the shell off :(

Lol we're so woefully inadequate

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Xaris posted:

neanderthals would have won

they got got
they fuckin died
cuz the HUMANS (used derogatively) murdered them mostly but also raped them so ppl today have some neanderthal bullshit all up in their genes
anyway
have u seen that tiger direct poo poo or w/e
i havent

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

this is a p good av

i just have bottled up hate for that spinny hat one, really need to let it out. The original was still better tho. Spot on branding

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

so there's gonna be a 9/11 every day by next weekend

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Xaris posted:

in general rando karens going "its just a hoax, liberal media wants to make daddy look bad! just a normal flu. we can't shut down!! go out and shake hands to teach the fake news!!" and then croaking is a rather blackcomedy tale of cosmic hubris, but just wants a one-time despondent 'lol' response to the tweet, nothing more, and leave it at that because they're insignificant and do not matter.
This would be true if they weren't assisting the spread of an extremely contagious virus

These people are vectors of death for thousands and them not being able to come out the other side peddling the "SEE NOTHING HAPPENED" naritive after infecting and killing people because of their own extreme brain damage is a net good for society

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

KaptainKrunk posted:

Nah, by that point a bunch of red states will start refusing to report any numbers, mysteriously.

Everywhere else won't be catching all of them.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

i just have bottled up hate for that spinny hat one, really need to let it out. The original was still better tho. Spot on branding

yea ill admit its p good too
gotta admit that (poo poo) that u said

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

KaptainKrunk posted:

the best part is the lack of damage to infrastructure (the most important thing of all!)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

KaptainKrunk posted:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

KaptainKrunk posted:

Only for a few days, then they'll have to move to larger units of suffering like the Korean War, Vietnam War etc

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i remember baron from the old giant bomb threads so plz dont pay attention to him
hes a loving gamer unlike me who remembers him from gamer threads

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
nightcrew is A MESS

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

On the eve of the death of America, let's celebrate the great things that America has given the world:

In the Simon and Garfunkel song "America" there's the line "Be careful his bowtie is really a camera!"

And that about sums it up.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Basic Poster posted:

nightcrew is A MESS

nightcrew was mortally wounded in the great christmas drama, yet it's too stupid to die

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

nightcrew is A MESS

is ur av that one lady that shot out like 8 kids or some cray cray poo poo or w/e the gently caress and was married to an asian guy and had their own show where they poorly raised their kids

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord

i am protected

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Turdfuzz posted:

i remember baron from the old giant bomb threads so plz dont pay attention to him
hes a loving gamer unlike me who remembers him from gamer threads

I sometimes like reading your posts but your brand loving sucks dude. But I will say you have managed to individualize your own personal white noise posting better than arfjason, s good job I guess.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

I sometimes like reading your posts but your brand loving sucks dude. But I will say you have managed to individualize your own personal white noise posting better than arfjason, s good job I guess.

thank you

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Basic Poster posted:

Leave him alone if he remembers me as a loving idiot he's right, and smarter than most

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

remember a week ago when we had just cracked 100,000 cases and then ran out of the ability to do tests as fast as the virus spread

or three days ago when it was revealed that a third of the tests were likely false negatives

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
hey bub,

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Leave him alone if he remembers me as a loving idiot he's right, and smarter than most

ok tbh i remember u cuz u were the only funny poster lol
i sure as gently caress dont remember anyone else

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

When we get the coronavirus, our sacrifice will be parsed into the statistic.

Finally, after so much time, we don't have to look at number or watch number, we can be number!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

This would be true if they weren't assisting the spread of an extremely contagious virus

These people are vectors of death for thousands and them not being able to come out the other side peddling the "SEE NOTHING HAPPENED" naritive after infecting and killing people because of their own extreme brain damage is a net good for society

I don't disagree, she has very likely directly killed at least one, if not multiple, people and is a posthumous mass-murderer; but i mean really just respond with a simple 'lmao/lol' and leave it at. gets the job done without getting too much into GBS Mount Everest Mega Thread territory

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
jk turdfuss I love you even if you are a bored gbs mega reply guy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Basic Poster posted:

still lol at everybody going along with idiocracy, god drat weak minded trump thread fools...

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Basic Poster posted:

who was also permabanned

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lowtax banned me for a good post

we deserve this

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

ur right that i used to read a lot of gbs but it was less racist then i swear (it wasn't)
i dont hate u either i just think ur *criticism*
i havent read gbs in years basically since c-spam became a thing cuz since its politics but casual in a way that worked for me (shame about the drama)
i miss my old pals
but also im a lone wolf that dont need no pals cuz im a man w/ a penis or whatever

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

the end

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

close thread
thats a wrap
fin
load busted

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Homeless Friend posted:

still lol at everybody going along with idiocracy, god drat weak minded trump thread fools...

hey you were talked a bunch about earlier as a turf or nazi or idiot or hate gibbous, its hard to keep up.

my autocorrect wanted ti change haute bourgeoisie into hate gibbous, and Im cool with it.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I haven't checked in a few days. Are we still on a rocketship to plagueworld or did things slow down?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Standing atop a pile of corpses, a lone Cspam poster howls "Trump lmaoooo" as the virus finally cleanses this sinful orb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

https://twitter.com/StephenMerchant/status/1246402407871000577?s=19