Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000
and what must it look like for a tiger or lion to "show symptoms"? lord almighty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1246900626606510081

What does a tiger with a dry cough sound like? I don't think I've ever heard any of my cats cough.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

vyst posted:

How the gently caress does a tiger get a coronavirus test

for real, I mean I'm all for science and all that but, what the gently caress
e: obviously one or more members of the staff must have it

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 21:56 on Apr 5, 2020

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

What does a tiger with a dry cough sound like? I don't think I've ever heard any of my cats cough.

you've never even had them hack up a furball? if it's anything like that, it sounds like a lot of wheezing

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

we had a cat with a chronic cough and a sneeze as well and they both sounded pretty much exactly like you'd expect. the sneezing wasn't so bad but the cat seemed pretty miserable when it coughed.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

coughing tiger, hidden dragon

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Spoondick posted:

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Both BoJo and a Tiger admitted in the hispital, today owns.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Spoondick posted:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Spime Wrangler posted:

BEER BREAD

3 cups flour
1 12oz can of beer (cheaper the better)
3 tbsp sugar
2 tsp coarse sea salt (it's much better with this kind)
1 tbsp baking powder

mix it up and cook at 375 for ~45 minutes

BEER BREAD

1 box of beer
1 bottle opener, lighter, raised edge, etc

open the beer and drink it

edit: sometimes this could take >1 min

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Spoondick posted:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

who’s kissing tigers

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/Fxhedgers/status/1246903921278210049?s=19

:pray:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

marmot25 posted:

pasta aisle was a real isle of misfit toys today—
only sphaghetti-like options were these

that stuff is good it has like sauce-holding channels running the length of each side

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
12 monkeys really was a documentary

Spoondick posted:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jfc they were saying it was in dogs in wuhan but I figured people were just feeding their pets table scraps

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

god bless u corona chan!!

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
This is actually kinda worrying because it looks like it goes against the whole "Animals need a really high viral load before they get infected" paper that was posted a bit ago.

Like imagine how often people are in close contact with their pets compared to a zookeeper and tigers.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cspam predicts it again

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Maybe they just really liked the tigers.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Zeriel posted:

Lol I'm legit developing agoraphobia over this poo poo

I had it to begin with and now I've legitimately lost any hope of being reintroduced into society... assuming it exists after this or assuming that I do

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

loving lol if boris dies of ards, i'd be amazed if he didn't have access to an ecmo tho

wtf would ecto cooler do

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Messing with people's Nintendo Switchs during a pandemic is an act of severe violence

https://twitter.com/ActualAero/status/1246896793146798081?s=19

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

drat can rats get coronavirus

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/MTsalidis/status/1246310200853901315

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my vape has tested positive for COVID-420 aaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

in these trying times remember tony the tiger has a blue nose which probly means the head of his dick is also blue. nature

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

snoo posted:

drat can rats get coronavirus

Only the ones who snitch.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

galenanorth posted:

Capitalism is a system which assigns no inherent value to human life, leaving it ripe for profit through unprosecuted negligent homicide. People who have deceived themselves into thinking they're generous, at a certain level of wealth, have the temptation to hold onto that wealth, like the One Ring, so that they can accrue interest to have more wealth to give away "later". The people with the most ambition in the form of greed and lust for power, rather than ambition in helping people, are judged most deserving of control of a capitalism system.

There are plenty of kind people out there. They don't have any control over what's happening

I also love how in capitalism the environment is an externality to be ignored

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Messing with people's Nintendo Switchs during a pandemic is an act of severe violence

https://twitter.com/ActualAero/status/1246896793146798081?s=19

they removed it 5 minutes after it hit the eshop

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

let’s just not model the hard things

ok

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Poniard posted:

whats the meta for becoming a leftist correctly now days do you start by reading a book or do you need to go on youtube now to maximize your morality stat gains

kill the landlord in ur head

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Zyme posted:

we had a cat with a chronic cough and a sneeze as well and they both sounded pretty much exactly like you'd expect. the sneezing wasn't so bad but the cat seemed pretty miserable when it coughed.

My cat started sneezing today and I'm freaking TF out thinking about this situation because I have no idea how he would catch covid-19 because I'm sure it's just his allergies like normal but FFS

My other cat had a sinus infection last year and it was so pitiful

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

'I never thought tiger would cough on MY face,' sobs woman who posted on Facebook about the lack of a diarrhea-based stimulus check

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

marmot25 posted:

pasta aisle was a real isle of misfit toys today—
only sphaghetti-like options were these

the wise ones of old would attempt to predict the future using tea leaves or the bowels of a slaughtered animal. I propose a new method of divination for our modern age: pastamancy. reveal omens and portents by observing what dregs remain in the pasta aisle after the 'roni crazed crowds despoil it.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Spoondick posted:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Squizzle posted:

wtf would ecto cooler do

you pump all the blood out of the body and replace it with hi-c. this kills the virus (also you).

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

'I never thought tiger would cough on MY face,' sobs woman who posted on Facebook about the lack of a diarrhea-based stimulus check

wheres my tiger diarrhea check, obungler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1246884203419099137