Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Dustcat posted:

i don't understand this comment

it was made by a bully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

quick googling seams like mccormick place is doin the same thing tho

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
It's been roughly 2 weeks. Is rand paul dead.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

gonna lol when bojos dies terribly and no whiny d&d weirdo can stop me

this is a correct post

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Relevant Tangent posted:

you don't need HR after you've fully embraced corporate feudalism

nah, HR functions as a sort of right think corporate enforcement to get everybody saying the same poo poo on social issues, politics, and other items to keep people snitching on each other. HR runs the snitches and the thought police.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmbo more like boris deadson :sad:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Dunno about Bojo dying. It's gonna spook Trump into being more careful and maybe prevent him from catching it. Feel like we blew our load too soon here

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Fellatio del Toro posted:

if boris dies and half of cspam dies from laughing does that get counted as covid deaths? if im gonna die i wanna make sure i do my part to make the counter go up

we were specifically allowed to laugh at boris as per an earlier squizzle edict

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
Boris can probably get everything short of high flow oxygen as an outpatient so him needing a vent isnt that unlikely if hes being admitted

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mr. Lobe posted:

I got dried squid ink pasta, I wonder what that means

it was ok, not as seafoody as I was expecting though

maybe... things will not be what they seem?

it means the dough was mixed with sepia ink its a Venetian thing. its made to eat with squid, cuttlefish, etc but doesnt taste like them

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
I just can't wait to be scolded for celebrating the death of the head of the Tory government. loving shirbird libs coming in here...

mycomancy has issued a correction as of 22:48 on Apr 5, 2020

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
drawing straws to see who gets to intubate the pm

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

its true Boris lungs are Swiss cheese now

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

mycomancy posted:

I just can't wait to be scolded for celebrating the death of the head of the Story government. loving shirbird libs coming in here...

is there a betting pool on which head of government will be the first to die off

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

do big name politicians still get a state burial into the mass grave

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
great masks in films

https://youtu.be/QKddZLb3H8M

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Norton the First posted:

poo poo, should I go salt then flour etc. into the bowl of the food processor to keep them separate? I've never done that before, and it's almost always turned out fine, but maybe that explains the couple of times it didn't.

you keep them on separate sides of the bowl while mixing in the water and why don't you use your hands?!?!

that's like the most fun part of making dough

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

its true Boris lungs are Swiss cheese now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppj-Jv2bNqk

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

MysteriousStranger posted:

is there a betting pool on which head of government will be the first to die off

predictit won't even open a pool on numbers

i would have loved to take the chuds' money on that

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

GABA ghoul posted:

Dunno about Bojo dying. It's gonna spook Trump into being more careful and maybe prevent him from catching it. Feel like we blew our load too soon here

trumos gonna see how all the tests didnt save boris and inject corona into his pissorbs 2 own the libs fake doctors no doctor im a doctor :smugdon:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Dustcat posted:

predictit won't even open a pool on numbers

i would have loved to take the chuds' money on that

is there a given reason?

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
One of the main reasons the Queen went on TV is because Boris was going to the hospital imo

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dustcat posted:

do big name politicians still get a state burial into the mass grave

stay tuned to find out!

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

MysteriousStranger posted:

is there a given reason?

i haven't dug into it, i assume they don't want to seem ghoulish

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

It's a new day. But we not forget our past, and by past I mean yesterday.

https://twitter.com/CallCameron/status/1246538255517904896?s=20

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Cooking Mama is a game series where you pretend to cook things with motion controls while an anime mom gives you encouraging remarks. The latest newly released installment has code where once you install it it secretly uses your nintendo switch to mine bitcoins. This is too much for the computing power of the switch a handheld video game system and more or less kills it. Nintendos removed it from its e-store.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i have *inhales* one symptom *inhales* one mild *inhales* symptom left *inhales* its a fever i *inhales*

lmao

e: lol "my seven days of isolation" wow surely that will work, 7 is the same as 14

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

trump bathes in an aquarium full of chloroquine phosphate to keep his lungs clear of coronavirus and his skin free of algae

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

GABA ghoul posted:

Nah. They're going to hook him up to the fish tank undergravel filter for infinity times and it will be forgotten

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Spoondick posted:

coughing tiger, hacking dragon

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Tragic: Boris Johnson, President of England, has died after eating my balls

sum
Nov 15, 2010

twoday posted:

it was made by a bully

I have teh Fail AIDS and I love cumming into the vats at the Diarrhea Warehouse!!!!! (CSPAM posters cheer as Navy SEALS drag me into an unmarked helicopter never to be seen again)

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

sum posted:

I have teh Fail AIDS and I love cumming into the vats at the Diarrhea Warehouse!!!!! (CSPAM posters cheer as Navy SEALS drag me into an unmarked helicopter never to be seen again)

sorry about your fail aids

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
looking forward to the Johnson talking about herd immunity -> Johnson admitted to hospital -> Ghanan funeral vid

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Spime Wrangler posted:

BEER BREAD

3 cups flour
1 12oz can of beer (cheaper the better)
3 tbsp sugar
2 tsp coarse sea salt (it's much better with this kind)
1 tbsp baking powder

mix it up and cook at 375 for ~45 minutes

Quoting for later

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

corroborates

https://twitter.com/NorbertElekes/status/1243970600017760256
https://www.brusselstimes.com/economics/103245/belgians-urged-to-work-hard-to-avoid-economic-collapse-due-to-covid-19-crisis/

:smith:

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Spime Wrangler posted:

BEER BREAD

3 cups flour
1 12oz can of beer (cheaper the better)
3 tbsp sugar
2 tsp coarse sea salt (it's much better with this kind)
1 tbsp baking powder

mix it up and cook at 375 for ~45 minutes

ah gently caress i love beer bread quotin

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

loyalist defense league, please lend help to bo jo in his time of need post haste!!

https://twitter.com/ldl1690/status/1246477314944389126

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Paramemetic posted:

looking forward to the Johnson talking about herd immunity -> Johnson admitted to hospital -> Ghanan funeral vid

he tempted the gods