Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Do this with him going down the ziplines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

This chick is a huge TERF btw

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Relevant Tangent posted:

would beating the poo poo out of him be acceptable or nah?

maintain social distancing, use beanbag rounds

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
If a month from now is as different as a month ago

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Mr. Lobe posted:

you aint seen nothing yet

just imagine what this is going to look like a month from now

another month of even greater unemployment, of more people kicked from their apartments, of longer and longer lines for less and less food

the powderkegs are starting to pile up, and the flame's not showing any sign of snuffing any time soon

Service and Restaurant workers were the first ones to get laid off but by this time next month a whole lot of other people are gonna get the ax because no one is traveling anywhere and nobody is spending any money that they don't have to.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Nitrousoxide posted:

Remember, if you're put on a ventilator, you have a 20% chance of survival.

Get the gently caress out of here posting bad news here in this moment of unity and celebration.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Paradoxish posted:

I love this. It's like when my mom gets mad that a part on her car stopped working and she tries to bargain the problem away by saying "but it was just working fine yesterday!"

No poo poo, motherfucker. The economy was less broken before 10 million people were suddenly unemployed? You don't say! Guess what: the economy was "working fine" before the mortgage crisis peaked too. Acute triggers having long-term impacts on unrelated sectors of the economy isn't some loving unexpected outcome.

:yeah:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1246922820338270214?s=20
https://twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/1245957582339993603?s=20
https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1246912046135947266?s=20
https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/status/1246655542652698625?s=20

Death Cult posts are getting sort of samey

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

https://twitter.com/sfexaminer/status/1246236419435061249

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Zyme posted:

is britain set up like the US where if the top dog dies they get replaced by somebody who is arguably even somehow worse than them?

nah, we recognize it wont be arguable

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Is there another source for Boris being put on ventilator? The stories I'm seeing cite Sputnik

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Delthalaz posted:

Is there another source for Boris being put on ventilator? The stories I'm seeing cite Sputnik

who cares it's 2020 facts don't matter

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
just dropped a coffee on my keyboard so as i considering letting corona take and kill me does anyone have mechanical keyboard recommendations

mystes
May 31, 2006

Delthalaz posted:

It's probably not true.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

just dropped a coffee on my keyboard so as i considering letting corona take and kill me does anyone have mechanical keyboard recommendations

i did that a couple months ago

drain it and pop the keys off and wipe it down

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Mr. Lobe posted:

you aint seen nothing yet

just imagine what this is going to look like a month from now

another month of even greater unemployment, of more people kicked from their apartments, of longer and longer lines for less and less food

the powderkegs are starting to pile up, and the flame's not showing any sign of snuffing any time soon

Doesn't the shelter at home suggestion end at the end of this month? So stuff should be looking up by then

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Durf posted:

who replaces him if he dies? Farage? Sargon of Akkad?

thinking of the most hellworld outcome for the UK's continuing death spiral

A council of Mumsnet posters

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

PENCE JUST TOUCHEd that soldier !!!

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Paradoxish posted:

I love this. It's like when my mom gets mad that a part on her car stopped working and she tries to bargain the problem away by saying "but it was just working fine yesterday!"

No poo poo, motherfucker. The economy was less broken before 10 million people were suddenly unemployed? You don't say! Guess what: the economy was "working fine" before the mortgage crisis peaked too. Acute triggers having long-term impacts on unrelated sectors of the economy isn't some loving unexpected outcome.

the economy was actually insane poo poo before lol

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Durf posted:

who replaces him if he dies? Farage? Sargon of Akkad?

thinking of the most hellworld outcome for the UK's continuing death spiral

I believe the Conservative Party just votes for a new PM

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Thoguh posted:

Service and Restaurant workers were the first ones to get laid off but by this time next month a whole lot of other people are gonna get the ax because no one is traveling anywhere and nobody is spending any money that they don't have to.

Gas stations are gonna close because nobody is buying gas even though it's cheaper than ever. It owns

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

karen still dead and bojo with the covo... what a beautiful day!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

new kind of cat posted:

just look at the dementia in those eyed holy poo poo

I saw a documentary about late stage syphilis patients and minus the facial lesions and having a nose it's kinda like that

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Delthalaz posted:

he died, op

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Gripweed posted:

This chick is a huge TERF btw

https://twitter.com/transscribe/status/1246888591684448257

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

KaptainKrunk posted:

the economy was actually insane poo poo before lol

it was working in the way that this guy is implying that it was working, though

Nobody actually cares if people are poor or underemployed or whatever. They're just bitching because the number is broken.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Oh cool we're over the peak
https://twitter.com/wyattsheepie/status/1246849819894841344?s=20
https://twitter.com/zeibars/status/1246847826623168513?s=20
https://twitter.com/LithiumLinus/status/1246870943097671680?s=20

Gotta open back up now

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
lol it looks like a British PM hasn't died in office since the 19th century

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

If Boris eats poo poo from Corona I'm going to blast out the thickest rope of my life.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Gripweed posted:

Doesn't the shelter at home suggestion end at the end of this month? So stuff should be looking up by then

haha yes, "stuff"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s working !

stop doing it!

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Paradoxish posted:

"but it was just working fine yesterday!"

this line of reasoning is extremely common, and i wonder if somehow these people live outside of time

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rah! posted:

i did that a couple months ago

drain it and pop the keys off and wipe it down

iv already had bad things happen to this board so it was on borrowed time anyway, iv calmed down a bit i guess. became a really lovely loving week for me in the past two days :smith:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Spinz posted:

If a month from now is as different as a month ago

it’s gunna be hosed

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
https://twitter.com/natashakorecki/status/1246853673784938501?s=20

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Venom Snake posted:

my dad put his in the dishwasher.

im not kidding

he said it started working after a few days lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Venom Snake posted:

Now you hav an excuse to buy a regular keyboard that isn't super loud for no reason

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

every chud who can't divide without a calculator is suddenly an expert in statistics

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Boris Johnson being responsible for Brexit and the complete disruption of all country-wide UK political parties, only to die of Coronavirus within a year is pretty wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

shovelbum posted:

He's 4 dude you have 100% control here

Don't try to reason with Trump voters.