Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Lux Animus posted:

Able Sisters have:

Polka Dot Raincoats, Graduation / Harry Potter Robes, Tuxedos, Monocles (gold too), Handlbar Mustaches, Camo Pants, Slacks, Frilly Skirts, Mariachi Outfits, Army Helmets, Camo Pants, Giant Bows, High Tops, Trekking Shoes, Vinyl Pumps, basic socks, and more!

Timmy and Tommy have:

Large Can of food, Homework set, 1x black Piano Bench, 1x white Freezer (acts as a dresser), camo umbrella, O/R Windflowers, W/Y Mums, W/Y Hyacinths, Cherries.

Take fruit if you see some on the trees and you don't have any of your own at home. Take any DIY projects you find lying out that you haven't learned yet. Please be nice to the flowers!

The only basic flower I don't have yet is the yellow lily! Please bring me some seeds if you can - thanks!

Dodo Code: 9GSMC

Wow I thought you were exaggerating about the Harry Potter robes but wowee those things are an absolute dead ringer! They even come in the correct colors!

I love your island! I like all the turtle friends you have scattered around, and your Godzilla campsite.

Sorry about scaring that beetle. I sold the bugs I caught while I was there and donated the proceeds to your incline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

It slightly miffs me that its going to take me two days just move one of my villager's houses back one space. I just want to straighten out my path.

A Long Way Down
Jul 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Grimey Drawer
The text when you catch a flea off your villager.

It might be my favourite so far.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Chronicler of Dongs posted:

What colours are you looking for? My seats are green, drink machine is pink, snack machine is red and phonebox is red. I'll trade you any of those for your drink machine!

edit: it'll have to be tomorrow since I'll have to order them

I'll trade a black drink machine for a pink one sure :v:

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

I sent you a PM you with my dodo code! I think you just added me and you're online if you have a Yoshi avatar.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

A Long Way Down posted:

The text when you catch a flea off your villager.

It might be my favourite so far.

The curse is lifted.

WHERE MY HAT IS AT
Jan 7, 2011

Violen posted:

Having just gone through a literal hour of troubleshooting how to send another human being so much as one (1) item in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, released March 20th, 2020, what I'm reasonably sure we need to do is: I'll add you as a Switch friend, you can open your gates, I'll visit you and you can drop the materials for me, I'll go back to my island to craft them, then I can mail them to you as a Best Friend, a couple today and the last one tomorrow. I mean, theoretically, this is what should work. Theoretically.

Get together 10 stones, 15 chery-blossom petals, and 8 bundles of hardwood, (+6 petals and +4 hardwood bundles for any extra lantern you want), drop em' off near the airport, post your Dodo code in case I need to use that to visit, and I'll pick them up and get to work (theoretically).

You can craft them on their island, no need to go back home. Just use the table in the resident centre, and then drop the items for them when you’re done. How are you overthinking this this much?

chensterrain
Feb 22, 2013

raven77 posted:

Ravennia is going to be open for a couple hours or until people stop showing up. DODO Code: 08XH4

Northern hemisphere; native fruit is cherries. I have all other fruits on trees, you’re welcome to pick any you need. I also have Able Sisters (notable items include DJ Caps, Jester’s Masks, Ruffled Dresses, Gothic Headdresses and Desert Outfits) and Nook’s Cranny. Come hang out! I think my villagers are pretty okay.

I left before I saw what you said about DIYs, sorry! I took a recipe and left some bells by your house :)

raven77
Jan 28, 2006

Nevermore.

chensterrain posted:

I left before I saw what you said about DIYs, sorry! I

It’s okay, I just realized Pierce was offering a barbell diy.

raven77 fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Apr 6, 2020

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

WHERE MY HAT IS AT posted:

You can craft them on their island, no need to go back home. Just use the table in the resident centre, and then drop the items for them when you’re done. How are you overthinking this this much?

There are a billion asterisks attached to every privilege and action and interaction concerning multiplayer in this game. Not thinking of the idea that my recipes list would let me craft things the player I'm visiting don't have on theirs isn't that unreasonable. No need to be rude, Hatless.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I'll trade a black drink machine for a pink one sure :v:

Nice! I placed the order so we can trade tomorrow sometime. I'm Ostkex on the discord so you can find me there, if not here.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Chronicler of Dongs posted:

Anyone with a red, white or green drink machine

Want to trade for my pink drink machine or red snack machine?

I have a white

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
New record: 23, count them, 23!!! fish eggs in a row. Followed by one garbage can and one tire. Worst Nook island yet!

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Thanks so much Violen! It went pretty smoothly.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

Leaving you some yellow lily transplants! North of the river in the middle of the map.

Thanks! I found them almost immediately - they're lovely!

Silver Falcon posted:

Wow I thought you were exaggerating about the Harry Potter robes but wowee those things are an absolute dead ringer! They even come in the correct colors!

I love your island! I like all the turtle friends you have scattered around, and your Godzilla campsite.

Sorry about scaring that beetle. I sold the bugs I caught while I was there and donated the proceeds to your incline.

Haha, that was a funny mixup! Thanks for the donation!

code is still open for now:

Lux Animus posted:

Able Sisters have:

Polka Dot Raincoats, Graduation / Harry Potter Robes, Tuxedos, Monocles (gold too), Handlebar Mustaches, Camo Pants, Slacks, Frilly Skirts, Mariachi Outfits, Army Helmets, Camo Pants, Giant Bows, High Tops, Trekking Shoes, Vinyl Pumps, basic socks, and more!

Timmy and Tommy have:

Large Can of food, Homework set, 1x black Piano Bench, 1x white Freezer (acts as a dresser), camo umbrella, O/R Windflowers, W/Y Mums, W/Y Hyacinths, Cherries.

Take fruit if you see some on the trees and you don't have any of your own at home. Take any DIY projects you find lying out that you haven't learned yet. (picked over now) Please be nice to the flowers!

The only basic flower I don't have yet is the yellow lily! Please bring me some seeds if you can - thanks!

Dodo Code: 9GSMC

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Apr 6, 2020

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
Anytime!*

*Not anytime.

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007
We're gonna need a bigger boat...and some water.
I am having a meteor shower if anyone wants to come over.

Closed because it crashed and I couldn’t figure out how to close it otherwise.

Fru Fru fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Apr 6, 2020

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
Most times tho.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday
BOY HOWDY DO I LOVE SITTING THROUGH A HUNDRED "LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS ON THEIR WAY HERE!" LOADING SCREENS WHEN I JUST WANT TO SELL MY drat TURNIPS.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
Hoo! Do you want me to repeat that?

>Yes
No

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

If you close your airport gates while people are visiting, does it kick them all out? Can't like, open the gates for a few people at a time? That's how I'd do it if I could.

tildes
Nov 16, 2018

Waffle! posted:

If you close your airport gates while people are visiting, does it kick them all out? Can't like, open the gates for a few people at a time? That's how I'd do it if I could.

Use turnip.exchange and you can basically do this by automatically only giving out the dodo codes to a few people at a time.

WHERE MY HAT IS AT
Jan 7, 2011

Violen posted:

There are a billion asterisks attached to every privilege and action and interaction concerning multiplayer in this game. Not thinking of the idea that my recipes list would let me craft things the player I'm visiting don't have on theirs isn't that unreasonable. No need to be rude, Hatless.

You're right, I'm sorry. That was harsher than it needed to be :( all these eggs have me in a mood

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/MetisFe/status/1246939722015854592?s=19

J1R47 for fashion. Everything I'm wearing but the duck bill is in stock. There are also fedoras. Southern hemisphere if that matters to you!

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

tildes posted:

Use turnip.exchange and you can basically do this by automatically only giving out the dodo codes to a few people at a time.

While I love using turnip.exchange to manage queues, looking at what non-goons want to visit their islands makes me really sad. "Pay 2 nook miles tickets to enter. Also please tip per visit".

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lux Animus posted:

Able Sisters have:

Polka Dot Raincoats, Graduation / Harry Potter Robes, Tuxedos, Monocles (gold too), Handlebar Mustaches, Camo Pants, Slacks, Frilly Skirts, Mariachi Outfits, Army Helmets, Camo Pants, Giant Bows, High Tops, Trekking Shoes, Vinyl Pumps, basic socks, and more!

Timmy and Tommy have:

Take fruit if you see some on the trees and you don't have any of your own at home. Take any DIY projects you find lying out that you haven't learned yet (picked over). Please be nice to the flowers!

Dodo Code: 9GSMC 4MTN5

Got a disconnect from a 'Volcano,' trying again: 4MTN5 closed~!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Apr 6, 2020

gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

There's a new terror of the skies, bitches.
AND HER HAIR IS PINK.
Is there a point where a queue on the turnip exchange site is so long that it's no longer "worth it"? This is my first time trying to unload since New Leaf, and things seem a lot different than when you could just pop into IRC and hit up some goon with good prices. All these posts demanding entrance fees with 500 people in line to get in have been something else to navigate.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Tbh just wait for someone in thread to have a good price

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

How are people trying to unload? It's still Sunday

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Lotta time travelers out there

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I got 💩 hats and skeleton costumes in the shop.

FYMMN

Kiwillian
Mar 13, 2004

Poor Sheepy :(

jivjov posted:

Lotta time travelers out there

It's nearly midday Monday where I live, so there's that too.

tildes
Nov 16, 2018

gandhichan posted:

Is there a point where a queue on the turnip exchange site is so long that it's no longer "worth it"? This is my first time trying to unload since New Leaf, and things seem a lot different than when you could just pop into IRC and hit up some goon with good prices. All these posts demanding entrance fees with 500 people in line to get in have been something else to navigate.

Just look for someone in the thread or find someone in the discord in the OP. Generally speaking goons are more "tip something interesting or nothing it's cool" re: turnips, and they are still crowded but less so.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Tarnop posted:

I've got apples growing in my orchard if you want some

I actually have apples. Just forgot to include them but thanks anyways.

I'm missing whatever the first slot is.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

I’m opening Deltalore for around an hour.
Southern Hemisphere, 8pm
Mabel is selling, most notably, power helmets
Store has r/w cosmos, r/y hyacinth, and r/y mums
Help yourself to any fruit on the trees

If anyone has yellow lily seeds, I would be very grateful if you wanted to leave/trade some

Code is expired now

Redczar fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Apr 6, 2020

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
Does anyone have roses? My fiancees flower program is in need of roses 🌹

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

WHERE MY HAT IS AT posted:

You're right, I'm sorry. That was harsher than it needed to be :( all these eggs have me in a mood

Its fine, friend.

I mean that was pretty mild "rude" LMAO

70% of it is I just really wanted to call you Hatless for some reason. The rest is whining about the game's online.

Because, y'know, it sucks rear end.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
Has anyone here successfully created purple roses and/or black cosmos? I have conflicting info from different sources.

Is it orange/orange roses or white/white roses used to make purple roses?

Is it orange/orange cosmos or red/red cosmos used to make black cosmos?

gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

There's a new terror of the skies, bitches.
AND HER HAIR IS PINK.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Gotta fund my fiancee's grand vision for our island paradise, but now it's become a sunk cost kind of deal when I've already moved up 300 spaces in line with only a couple hundred more to go!!! :shepface:

But yeah I'll probably stop wasting so much time on Reddit/turnip.exchange, as they are harshing my vibe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tildes
Nov 16, 2018

Mizuti posted:

Has anyone here successfully created purple roses and/or black cosmos? I have conflicting info from different sources.

Is it orange/orange roses or white/white roses used to make purple roses?

Is it orange/orange cosmos or red/red cosmos used to make black cosmos?

I got purple roses from white white. Orange orange gives me blue roses.

For cosmos, it’s red and red for black. Not sure about orange and orange.