Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

there is no evidence that listening to chinese communist music is harmful to my mental health, i have not seen any studies from reputable sources

e: snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

remember wiener

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/marrowing/status/1246645657886056449

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

NSW Police to launch criminal investigation into Ruby Princess saga as deaths linked to ship grow

Nothing will come of this obviously but a criminal investigation into why we let a plague ship just dock and send people home will hopefully make some politicians uncomfortable for a day or two.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

triple sulk posted:

what's the us death toll at, i honestly haven't been paying attention to the news at all this weekend and feel a lot better for it

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

E Depois do Adeus posted:

there is no evidence that listening to chinese communist music is harmful to my mental health, i have not seen any studies from reputable sources

e: snype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvCGZEqk8Ak

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I will almost certainly be laid off soon and am just trying not to think about it for now.

i'm nearly the only person in my apartment building that still has a job

there's no reason for me to be going into work, tbh i'm annoyed i haven't been laid off already. i have nothing to do--i do field service on equipment, and none of my customers are operating right now so i don't have any equipment to service

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/status/1246847132717416450?s=19

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1246979820711485441

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

It is a amazing that every picture of Boris I've ever seen he looks like he's just got out of bed while suffering from the flu.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

OpenSourceBurger posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1246623932767141890

I think I'm done with the news and Twitter for a while. Like....getting this enraged at someone is not something I need in my life.

Steady on guys. I need to center myself because poo poo that made me angry

US right wing twitter is hard to look away from when you know they have a direct line to the most powerful and dumbest man on the planet.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:wtc:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Jesus blood

hasn’t failed me yet

hasn’t failed me yet

Jesus blood hasn’t failed me yet

of this thing I’m sure for he loves me so

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

what if you could combine jesus blood with aquarium cleaner

you'd be effectively immortal

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

jesus died of covid and his blood is full of antibodies

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

spaceblancmange posted:

It is a amazing that every picture of Boris I've ever seen he looks like he's just got out of bed while suffering from the flu.

it's like... he was made for this

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

spaceblancmange posted:

That's part of his kayfabe.

Like when G. W. Bush started using a Texas accent.

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Dustcat posted:

what if you could combine jesus blood with aquarium cleaner

you'd be effectively immortal

that's the plot of blade 1 op

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Spoondick posted:

jesus died of covid and his blood is full of antibodies

he didn't die OF it he died WITH it

no death count for you

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/InjusticeInside/status/1246934363104858113

Number can't go up if you don't test. And of course they're not going to test the most vulnerable people if they can just hide them from everyone. Solidarity is cruel and unusual punishment normally but doubly so if you're sick

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
re: blanket liability waiver

yeah that's, uh, that's something :stare:

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

h-Alba

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

In my mind a person who says that has mental health issues

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/immolations/status/1246980510150201344

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

facetoucher cat posted:

In my mind a person who says that has mental health issues

Also in their mind but jesus so it's good

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Flesh Forge posted:

re: blanket liability waiver

yeah that's, uh, that's something :stare:

Huge huge boon for my French kissing booth business

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Even this one

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

I'll always remember this video being covered as the white guy's "maid" came in to grab a lose kid and later he had to be like uh its just my wife

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

why won’t those cowards release the ff7 remake early

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

https://youtu.be/I_AOfzrQYV0

Argentum
Feb 6, 2011
UGLY LIKE BOWEL CANCER
lol all the money going to corporations is gonna ensure their survival while the governments of the world will collapse and disappear. the future isn't mad max, it's shadowrun to the millionth power. elves are gonna be real with cosmetic genetic engineering or w/e.

I'm going to be a street samurai or hosed up corporate cyborg. Gonna own

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

facetoucher cat posted:

The one and ONLY reason I feel bad about Boris potentially dying is because his gf is pregnant and has coronavirus. I don't know what relationship they have because I don't keep up with that bs but there's the smallest possibility that child could be not evil and I wouldn't want it to not have a father

nobody tell them about what Boris is like as a father, we're a nice thread

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Might wanna check for anyone missing named Jesus.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm gonna get a hypebeast facemask because money isn't real any more and we're all gonna die

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

new kind of cat posted:

it's unironically extremely hosed up, people have beaten it already and the us is dying more than anyone else but lol let's let australia have it

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Argentum posted:

lol all the money going to corporations is gonna ensure their survival while the governments of the world will collapse and disappear. the future isn't mad max, it's shadowrun to the millionth power. elves are gonna be real with cosmetic genetic engineering or w/e.

I'm going to be a street samurai or hosed up corporate cyborg. Gonna own

schatten lauf

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

triple sulk posted:

it's unironically extremely hosed up, people have beaten it already and the us is dying more than anyone else but lol let's let australia have it

We flattened our curve, bud.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

gradenko_2000 posted:

The guidance for how we discuss death in this pandemic have, by design, an enormous grey area. These are strange, difficult times, and we need space to allow for people to express the feelings that come with that. C-SPAM, especially, needs space to be transgressive, or sarcastic, or to engage in nihilistic absurdism.

I know that grey area can, at times, make ambiguous what will be considered over the line. This is not one of those times. If you had stopped merely at noting the irony of his death, that would have likely been fine. If you had laughed at the irony of him being so wrong he died from it, that would have been a little riskier, but in most cases fine.

This is over the line. This is delighting in his death because he was the Prime Minister of the UK with lovely views. As mentioned before, punching up is great. Rand Paul getting coronavirus into his weak-rear end lungs that his neighbor shattered: loving amazing. Hilarious. A ray of sunshine in the thunderstorm. Scalia dying: a party! Great stuff.

This man was just some dumb elected official. It might be funny that he died of loving Brexit too hard, but it isn't good to celebrate his death in itself. #BeBest. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

shut the gently caress up nerd

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Aeris died of corona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

new kind of cat posted: