Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Spoondick posted:

you're already dead and cspam is hell

Heaven is Green Hill Zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Chinatown posted:

My friend finally decided to eject from NYC and fly home for self quarantine. 7 passengers. 5 crew. 2 pilots. They kept giving her beers. 10 beers was the final tally upon landing.

I've never been more proud.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I thought Thermal Anomaly was saying how BoJo will end up immortal, not missing the joke.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Thought I had shortness of breath the other day but I was actually just forgetting to breathe while going on rambling, unhinged rants about how this is all capitalism's fault.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

MadJackal posted:

Day 14

But I still ask that you please, please forgive me.

There is nothing to forgive.
Only thanks to give. I swear it.

coke
Jul 12, 2009
guys i just had a thought

all the effort from states that are currently being locked down or shelter in place are going to be undone as soon as people from other states that doesn't have a complete lock down or have people still going to church and what not with new infections being spread back and forth

so essentially we are only as effective as the chuddist state unless there's some dramatic interstate limit or contact tracing

or just a continuous lock down order until all of the states are clear or when we have an effective vaccine

lmao we are so hosed

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

cash crab posted:

i just realized this whole thing has forced me back into the same routine i had when i was nineteen which was to play nintendo while cycling through the first eight seasons of simpsons while occasionally eating underseasoned ramen noodles

the only difference now is i don't have a job

[krusty laugh]

extremely relatable.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

How soon until 1:50 here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAuy4UmWaZs

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

coke posted:

all the effort from states that are currently being locked down or shelter in place are going to be undone as soon as people from other states that doesn't have a complete lock down or have people still going to church and what not with new infections being spread back and forth

so essentially we are only as effective as the chuddist state unless there's some dramatic interstate limit or contact tracing

or just a continuous lock down order until all of the states are clear or when we have an effective vaccine

lmao we are so hosed

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Rexicon1 posted:

statistically? me or mad jackal

:smith:

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

just found out that season 4 of fargo got pushed back because of the roni. this is BULLSHIT

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

an uncanny resemblance

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sphyre posted:

just found out that season 4 of fargo got pushed back because of the roni. this is BULLSHIT

season one owned and the the second sucked and i stopped caring

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Sphyre posted:

It will be interesting to see if we do not have any new seasons of shows this fall.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Spoondick posted:

you're already dead and cspam is hell

This is pretty chill for hell

all youse remember when we had movie nights and would argue over who was the day crew and night crew of the movie? good times

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

the third season was good. ewan mcgregor did nothing wrong

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

is it true Donner Tron went golfing today?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Sphyre posted:

oh ya?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

is it true Donner Tron went golfing today?

Probably?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

coke posted:

lmao we are so hosed

Welcome to two weeks ago my dude. We're gonna be shut down for like 18 months with repeated waves of the outbreak crashing over us, blowing well past 15% unemployment and millions dead. This is the new normal, all hail the new flesh.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

triple sulk posted:

season one owned and the the second sucked and i stopped caring

no way season 2 was great

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Sphyre posted:

the third season was good. ewan mcgregor did nothing wrong

his american accent was bad though, and honestly i couldn't really push through the first episode to care about that season

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Dreylad posted:

the entire thing is like a perfect metaphor for reaganomics. mike's big promotion in the crime world to a normal looking 9-5 with a 401k is perfect

Dreylad posted:

his american accent was bad though, and honestly i couldn't really push through the first episode to care about that season

its 10000% worth going back to it. the villain is the embodiment of neoliberalism and it rules

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Dreylad posted:

Sulk's post is the worst thing Ive seen in this thread

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Spoondick posted:

seems like my fever broke after 3 days but i feel like i got punched in the balls so maybe the virus is just attacking my sack

CDC warns about loss of horny as a symptom

Flavius Aetass posted:

so... is excessive yawning throughout the day the same thing as shortness of breath, or is it just being tired and not getting any exercise for weeks

Maybe try opening a window and letting fresh air in, that helps

snoo posted:

I know I've been real tired and unable to sleep well but I've been getting a bit short of breath and yawning frequently when I do a lot of stuff like cleaning and moving things around :(

Nap in a sunny spot, vitamin D is a thing the body needs, and some sun exposure can help your body make some. Spending all day and night indoors is a good way to get seasonal affective disorder

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

what’s the problem here?

they shouldn’t have been out.

it’s not that complicated.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

“essential worker” is actually code for “plague serf”

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

the entire thing is like a perfect metaphor for reaganomics. mike's big promotion in the crime world to a normal looking 9-5 with a 401k is perfect

yeah. every part of it is great, from the psychopathy of self-improvement to bruce campbell's reagan.

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

its 10000% worth going back to it. the villain is the embodiment of neoliberalism and it rules

I gotta give it another shot then, I love the show just for some reason I couldn't get into season 3 the first time round.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Chinatown posted:

My friend finally decided to eject from NYC and fly home for self quarantine. 7 passengers. 5 crew. 2 pilots. They kept giving her beers. 10 beers was the final tally upon landing.

I've never been more proud.

Flying sounds awesome now I wish I could do it.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

How can we go 18 months without everyone getting it eventually, gently caress

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

I guess the other side of the coin is it's very likely for some chud states accelerate right into mass-death and herd immunity, enduring massive suffering but possibly effecting your statement that we're only as safe as the chuddiest state.

The chuddiest state might be safe relatively quickly, but it will also be a wasteland of death and despair in an attempt to sate Big Daddy Trump and his Number God.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
It is absolutely hilarious and magical to me that we are nearly a month into America at War at Home and still NOBODY has any loving iota of an inkling of an exit strategy for any of this.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

MarcusSA posted:

what’s the problem here?

they shouldn’t have been out.

it’s not that complicated.

hmm streets are empty and not interacting with anyone else? that’s a paddlin’

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

It's cool how I took what was supposed to be a few year job a few thousand miles from my home back in Jan and now I'm in a strange city where I know no one.

Fantastic self own there

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

knew it

https://mobile.twitter.com/soapachu/status/1246793653294686208

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Mistle posted:

CDC warns about loss of horny as a symptom

Maybe try opening a window and letting fresh air in, that helps

Nap in a sunny spot, vitamin D is a thing the body needs, and some sun exposure can help your body make some. Spending all day and night indoors is a good way to get seasonal affective disorder

nah I love winter :smug:

I do have the windows open just because it gets so hot in here during the day, but I do need to spend some time just on the balcony, getting fresh ai- *3 neighbors come out to smoke ten feet away from me*

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
Boris is just in hospital for testing y'all.

The test is: will the ventilator keep him alive yeah/nah

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

“essential worker” is actually code for “plague serf”

hey snoo look at this

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

It is absolutely hilarious and magical to me that we are nearly a month into this and still NOBODY has any loving iota of an inkling of an exit strategy for any of this.

i mean we do

copy what south korea did

but because this country cares more about shareholders feelings and cash flows and keeping the ghouls in the republican party in charge, this will never happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

cash crab posted:

hey snoo look at this

😔