Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Yeah at least in the states, the only way a lockdown lasts more than another couple weeks is if we're in a full fascist crackdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Not sure what I missed but is it time to start bowhunting cats yet?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

BeefThief posted:

where the gently caress are my TRUMBUX

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

Grapplejack posted:

most places are going to force people back to work in july-august. There's no way this lasts through november, they'll just resign themselves to deal with mass death

nope

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BeefThief posted:

where the gently caress are my TRUMBUX

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
Public service announcement: indoor-only cats lead longer, healthier, happier lives. Of course your little furry murder machine loves to go outside, that is where all the prey is. Unfortunately that's also where all the virulent pests, feral cats, stray dogs, larger canid and feline predators, etc. Outside is not only bad for your cat it's also bad for the environment. Keep your cat inside and keep it stimulated with lots of play and lots of places for it to chill out and look at things and survey its domain like the Simba of your basement hovel.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

sit on my Facebook posted:

Yeah at least in the states, the only way a lockdown lasts more than another couple weeks is if we're in a full fascist crackdown

instead, the lockdown will be ended prematurely and we will all get to die prior to the full fascist crackdown

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Not sure what I missed but is it time to start bowhunting cats yet?

It has been forever

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

twoday posted:

Feel better!

I wonder if any of the goons in the last thread who were complaining about feeling sick stopped posting

theres a relatively small subset of posters that anyone would notice missing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grapplejack posted:

most places are going to force people back to work in july-august. There's no way this lasts through november, they'll just resign themselves to deal with mass death

The US presidential election is having in-person voting this year

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Quetzadilla posted:

Public service announcement: indoor-only cats lead longer, healthier, happier lives. Of course your little furry murder machine loves to go outside, that is where all the prey is. Unfortunately that's also where all the virulent pests, feral cats, stray dogs, larger canid and feline predators, etc. Outside is not only bad for your cat it's also bad for the environment. Keep your cat inside and keep it stimulated with lots of play and lots of places for it to chill out and look at things and survey its domain like the Simba of your basement hovel.

Maybe don't have an animal that's a notoriously neurotic mess inside and an invasive predator outside

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

shovelbum posted:

Letting a cat outdoors should be outlawed

Save the birds.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
wait did i miss something

did cats invent corona

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

NofrikinfuN posted:

when i still had a cat she loved going outdoors more than anything

and don jr loves killing endangered species in africa more than anything

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

did cats invent corona

they're carriers

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

"there's no way this thing actually disrupts american life"

"there's no way they'll actually shut down schools"

"there's no way this thing extends through the summer"

and yet somehow....life finds a way....

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

The COVID level... it's over 9000!!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

did cats invent corona

They're carriers and American fur baby culture tolerates them traveling into multiple people's houses

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Eat This Glob posted:

yeah i said ill almost assuredly get it if you do, but she's seeing her coworkers do that and send kids out of the house and stuff. she was "just a flu" person for a while and now she's hypervigilant whether or not it is actually accomplishing anything.

the most responsible thing we can do is stay in the apartment except when she's working. if it gives her some peace of mind to sleep separately for a while, that's ok for me.

she said this pandemic may break her of her ability to do emergency medicine any more, which is a real pisser because she was so gung ho and competent which breaks my heart a bit, but she'll do what she has to do

that sucks, is it bad where you're at or is she just being realistic about the effect on her once it does get bad?

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

shovelbum posted:

It has been forever

Getting some strong serial killer energy from this guy.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

NofrikinfuN posted:

when i still had a cat she loved going outdoors more than anything

my childhood cat did too, but she killed everything that moved

it sucks they can't run around and be free, but they're safer inside and so are the birds

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

how is number doing

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

shovelbum posted:

Maybe don't have an animal that's a notoriously neurotic mess inside and an invasive predator outside

that show my cat from hell is something tho

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Grapplejack posted:

Lol if you think they're gonna be able to stomach keeping people inside past April .

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

shovelbum posted:

Look, cats didn't do this to themselves, we did.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Getting some strong serial killer energy from this guy.

My hometown was full of ferals because a hoarder passing as a cat charity fed them all over town, I'm just bitter.

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

BeefThief posted:

instead, the lockdown will be ended prematurely and we will all get to die prior to the full fascist crackdown

my prediction: lockdown will basically end, but people who can still WFH still will, largely. poors who cannot WFH will go back to work and die of corona, but nobody will notice or care. now, the work that these poors are doing still needs to be done. this will work out just fine, since the white collar people who are able to WFH are largely doing pointless work and their jobs will be ruthlessly eliminated in the months to come in order to maximize the corporation's profits. as the WFH people get laid off, they will pick up the work of the poors - farm hands, jamba juice, sandwich artists, or whatever the gently caress. the middle class shrinks, the poverty class grows, and the rich get richer.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

hobbesmaster posted:

they're carriers

:staredog: corona-chan in a cat carrier!?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
gimme dat military coup GODDAMN

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

holla holla give me my trumpdolla

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

hobbesmaster posted:

they're carriers

maybe we can get captain crozier a cat to command to make him feel better

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

I agree.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

shovelbum posted:

I really like that we can't do anything to control cats in America bc one lunatic can stall anything forever until someone richer and crazier comes along and no one rich is going to challenge the pet culture demographic bc of that dink/pink dollar so we just have plague cats forever

I found your lunatic

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

WarEternal posted:

Lol if you think they're gonna be able to stomach keeping people inside past April .

the company I work for has 5,000 people and is now 95%+ work from home, and they haven't even begun to draft plans to return to offices.

it's going to take a while to walk all this back, and without clear federal direction that it's safe... now! no one is going to want to be the first

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Funion posted:

holla holla give me my trumpdolla

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

American cats kill 1 trillion birds every year.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

liek general Patton’s whole deal was leaking things to the press

he has his own press office lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

dogs and cats are both cool

please keep your cats inside

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

facetoucher cat posted:

I found your lunatic