Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

lol all the decorum poisoned people in the replies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Frog Act posted:

she's a part-time teacher so there's no morality clause afaik, but the school is pretty tolerant and arty to begin with. her part-time hours are a bit touch and go but she's been assured they'll be the same she would get usually, with some exceptions (the minimum for teaching classes, basically)

I am now going to picture her teaching rich kids to make bongs

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
maybe the head shop is also her weed connect... i might be on her side in that case

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

:piss:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

maybe the head shop is also her weed connect... i might be on her side in that case

luckily my weed connect is separate so there's no need for the head shop

ICMB
May 28, 2003
Iron Chef MonkeyButt

Frog Act posted:

she's a part-time teacher so there's no morality clause afaik, but the school is pretty tolerant and arty to begin with. her part-time hours are a bit touch and go but she's been assured they'll be the same she would get usually, with some exceptions (the minimum for teaching classes, basically)

we've been together nearly a year and are very serious, I'm very much in love with her, but this is upsetting the gently caress out of me. i have the income to cover both of us for now on anything we need. there's literally no reason for her to do this. i've made it clear i can't see her if she decides to work there. going there to pick up her check was dangerous enough.

In before you find out she has a secret addiction for which she needs contacts at the head shop.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

BOJOWNED

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Bojo’s Bizarre Adventure
old meme still good tho!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Episode 1: Brexit
*[Order No. 3][TOP SECRET] Cremation: Prime Minister's Body
->Deliver the PM's corpse to the incinerator

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

also you don't take them to the ICU in CASE something happens. ICUs are some of the deadliest places in the world. You keep people away from them

and you can intubate them anywhere. The vents are on wheels. you wouldn't risk transferring him if he was decompensating because you don't want him to crump in the elevator

dude has a tube down his throat and a tube up his dick hole

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mystes
May 31, 2006

Sounds like he's about to make a no deal exit from this world.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
UK needs to start getting Prime Minister warranties they go through them so fast. Cut the check!

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

This poo poo is insane, like I can't process it,

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

I'm still mad at his wife for stopping him from moonwalking

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lmao subtle

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

His soul's gonna brexit his body

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Frog Act posted:

we've been together nearly a year and are very serious, I'm very much in love with her, but this is upsetting the gently caress out of me. i have the income to cover both of us for now on anything we need. there's literally no reason for her to do this. i've made it clear i can't see her if she decides to work there. going there to pick up her check was dangerous enough.

shes bored being at home and is finding excuses to go out and socialize with people. a lot of people i know are having spouses who are super insistent they have to go inside grocery stores for over an hour instead of doing curbside pickup and the only rational reason is they're unwilling to admit they want to pretend everything is normal

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

What kinda dumbass headline is this?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

MarcusSA posted:

This is the blackface governor lol don't you remember 15 years ago?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Its a loving masterpiece, thats what it is.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

shes bored being at home and is finding excuses to go out and socialize with people. a lot of people i know are having spouses who are super insistent they have to go inside grocery stores for over an hour instead of doing curbside pickup and the only rational reason is they're unwilling to admit they want to pretend everything is normal

man i thought she was on the same page as me re: the dangerousness of all this. she's trying to justify it by saying we still go out, my parents go to the store, they're only letting one person in at a time, but none of that matters anymore

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Nothing makes any loving sense!!!

https://twitter.com/BChappatta/status/1247253188165750797

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

also you don't take them to the ICU in CASE something happens. ICUs are some of the deadliest places in the world. You keep people away from them

and you can intubate them anywhere. The vents are on wheels. you wouldn't risk transferring him if he was decompensating because you don't want him to crump in the elevator

dude has a tube down his throat and a tube up his dick hole

yeah no-one just pops into the ICU for a precaution

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Area man, 55, falls victim to the consequences of his own actions

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

4pm already up to 1046 deaths

bing bong so easy!

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Too subtle, I don't get it. Why is Cap falling over? Is it because we committed too much oral sex?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

uk's johnson lol

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Frog Act posted:

man i thought she was on the same page as me re: the dangerousness of all this. she's trying to justify it by saying we still go out, my parents go to the store, they're only letting one person in at a time, but none of that matters anymore

:sever:

Seriously dude this is a lot of red flags. If it's difficult to convince her that she shouldn't work for 90 dollars a week in a head shop during the pandemic maybe you should call it quits.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Frog Act posted:

my girlfriend had a part time job at a headshop, that she’s always insisted she could live without. she also teaches. I live with my parents who are 63 and 67.

they offered her shifts starting this week. the store is by “appointment only” and one customer at a time. i think I basically can’t see her if she’s working directly with the public because of what that could mean for my parents

she thinks I’m being unreasonable. am I?

https://twitter.com/tepingchen/status/1247253003440193537

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

so a coin flip if bojo bites it

https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1247252077513977857

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

hmm, starting to think shaking hands with loads of people during a pandemic is a bad idea

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

sweet thursday posted:

Area man, 55, falls victim to the consequences of his own actions

the sowing/reaping tweet would be apropos for boris

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

SP500 is still down like 20pct on the year.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

This is the blackface governor lol don't you remember 15 years ago?

i had to reach so far back into my memory to get the joke

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Me, as BoJo is sowing: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

Me, as BoJo is reaping: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
50% of COVID-19 patients who are moved to the ICU die from a recent 600+ COVID-19 ICU patient study. So he's already 50/50 chance of dying right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
brain finally broke