Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fellatio del Toro posted:

didnt realize when the surgeon general said this would be our own 9/11 that he meant a funny thing where we cheered and memed at a guy who died

photoshopping hulkster taking the chair to bojo's lungs

also is there any reason to believe all this 'new york is flattening the curve' jabber or is that just optimism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

so that russian new org that said yesterday that boris was in the icu.......... which org were they and what are they reporting now??

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Don Pigeon posted:

if they're speculating Boris could go on a ventilator in the near future, he's already on one.

yea with how they've been handling this I can only assume bbc saying he could well be on one soon means they tubed him this afternoon

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Chris James 2 posted:

Or how everyone outside of Britain thought Brexit was a mistake and #ThePeople would correct it, and then four months ago they voted for it even harder than last time

Labor's brexit policy was an absolute disaster.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1247268841845141504?s=19

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

sexpig by night posted:

photoshopping hulkster taking the chair to bojo's lungs

also is there any reason to believe all this 'new york is flattening the curve' jabber or is that just optimism?

tribute_2.avi

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Siljmonster posted:

I found Boris in the ground.

7o

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://i.imgur.com/WU749Nw.mp4

(audio)

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

What the gently caress?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

oh my god this is the most perfect person possible for trump's boasting

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

:staredog::pipe:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Yeah sure whatever.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

Diva Cupcake posted:

Case numbers are mostly meaningless anyways but Massachusetts numbers are on just shy of 4500 tests so basically a 30% positive rate.

https://twitter.com/mikesacconetv/status/1247253278662045696

from 1488 lost migrant children to '1337' new cases in Massachusetts nature is speaking the language of the alt right.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

quote:

State Rep. Karen Whitsett, who learned Monday she has tested positive for COVID-19, said she started taking hydroxychloroquine on March 31, prescribed by her doctor, after both she and her husband sought treatment for a range of symptoms on March 18.

"It was less than two hours" before she started to feel relief, said Whitsett, who had experienced shortness of breath, swollen lymph nodes, and what felt like a sinus infection. She is still experiencing headaches, she said.

So she had early symptoms and was able to nuclear blast the worst of them with a cocktail that has some not terrible things for that stuff.

thank you presdidant tromp

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
lol if sputnik was right and the only media outlet correctly reporting his intubation for most of the day

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

can't believe trump is providing a state dinner for a bunch of athletes in a time like this

OrthoTrot
Dec 10, 2006
Its either Trotsky or its Notsky
Bojo dying would make it almost impossible to get any recognition of the tories mishandling of covid. Before you all get too excited think whether this actually helps politically.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

So she had early symptoms and was able to nuclear blast the worst of them with a cocktail that has some not terrible things for that stuff.

or she panicked and felt better once she got to take something, anything

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Taintrunner posted:

lol America

hell yeah baby yoda and adult yoda both force choking a nurse

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

OrthoTrot posted:

Bojo dying would make it almost impossible to get any recognition of the tories mishandling of covid. Before you all get too excited think whether this actually helps politically.

it'll be super funny actually

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

one of the things about COVID-19 that is exceptionally frightening is how people will seemingly turn a corner and start getting better only to crash even harder.

Same poo poo happens with radiation sickness and then your insides melt

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

read "sooooo glad" in a catty teenage girl voice

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

dead boris, what a slughead

K, N, O, C, K, E, R, S <RETURN>

OrthoTrot
Dec 10, 2006
Its either Trotsky or its Notsky

sexpig by night posted:

it'll be super funny actually

Don't get me wrong, it'll be that too.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FizFashizzle posted:

or she panicked and felt better once she got to take something, anything

also counter to trump's 'what do you have to lose if you're already possibly terminal' phrasing of it before she's a young, seemingly healthy, person with the early stages, which is...not what the claim even was?

Almost like this loving means nothing as anecdotal stuff but medicine money machine go brrrrr

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Numbers today have passed yesterday.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

OrthoTrot posted:

They're not going to cop any heat for it anyway. At least Boris would be dead.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

omfg... it's happening!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sexpig by night posted:

She didnt have Corona, she had hydroxcloriquine poisoning

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

loving lol hydroxychloroquine is the new colloidal silver

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

shovelbum posted:

Curbside pickup p much doesn't exist anymore tho, and you just get whatever they have which is random now

It takes like 4 days advance notice, you can't change it and then half your items aren't purchased because they couldn't find it and they insist on you opening your window aersoling you by explaining what they couldn't find and jamming a corona-infested receipt into your car. Then I got delivery and it was delivered in 3 hours with every single thing I ordered, left on my door step, no contact of any kind. Well worth the 10 dollar charge and $10 tip imo.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Nothus posted:

what color does it turn people?

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.

LOL that's the exact McDonald's I got food poisoning from a few years ago.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Frog Act posted:

i got my girlfriend to cancel the shift but now she's angry. "I think you should stay home." I'm starting to agree because risking my families life for this kind of shabby treatment is really not a good idea. my therapist said i should quarantine from her for at least ten days because she insisted on going into the shop and seeing two of her friends today.

dude just loving sever it. no one is worth that stress. there are tons of people out there and let's get real a year long relationship is jack loving poo poo. if you're having an argument over her not killing your parents, she is not the one. loving sever it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nothus posted:

lmao how Trump took the concept of doubling down to the next level all the way into forcing the FDA to condone this quack treatment.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

twoday posted:

lol if sputnik was right and the only media outlet correctly reporting his intubation for most of the day

State media tells falsehoods about their government but the truth about their enemies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Zotix posted:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Numbers today have passed yesterday.

We seem to stair step a lot. Spike, plateau. Spike, plateau.