Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

pop punk posted:

Usually I don't care about bootlegging, but the only comics distribution company in the US is currently out of action so maybe get it from the dudes website.
Please post the link--I'd rather support original artists myself.

edit: In searching various SA terms, I was delighted to find that the first result for "get out frog" was our friend :aliexpress:

Hirayuki fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Apr 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Hirayuki posted:

Please post the link--I'd rather support original artists myself.

edit: In searching various SA terms, I was delighted to find that the first result for "get out frog" was our friend :aliexpress:

I think the most official would probably KC Green's store on Topatoco. They're open but shipping more slowly. I don't see any dickbutt pins, but there's some "This is fine" ones and pins for characters from Back and He is a Good Boy. Maybe he's got another store front for pins and/or badges or they're all ripping him off, I don't know.
https://topatoco.com/collections/kc

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

This guy is cute

US $2.46 37% Off | frog pin badge
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dXV7Xcg

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I bought some prints for my apartment because it's bare walls and boring

84x60cm (A1 paper) sized prints of popular art generally going for under $30 AUD

CHEAP!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
"Dongmanli" lol

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.
This store selling moissanite is called Poetry of Jew and I just wanted to share that with all of you. :crossarms:

Whoops, screenshot won't attach. Sorry for the dumb post.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Rexxed posted:

I think the most official would probably KC Green's store on Topatoco. They're open but shipping more slowly. I don't see any dickbutt pins, but there's some "This is fine" ones and pins for characters from Back and He is a Good Boy. Maybe he's got another store front for pins and/or badges or they're all ripping him off, I don't know.
https://topatoco.com/collections/kc
I remember I'd read an article about KC Green and Dick Butt and found it again: https://www.vulture.com/2019/06/this-is-fine-dog-meme-comic-kc-green-interview.html

Vulture posted:

The image of Dick Butt went viral in certain circles and Green quickly lost control of it. “I didn’t even try and hold on to that copyright,” Green says. “To be honest, the type of people who like using that image are the people I don’t want to talk to. I’ve actually let go of the copyright on that, so idiots can use it as much as they want.”
So go hog wild buying Dick Butt merch from whomever you please, but maybe also support KC Green by buying actual licensed stuff that brings in money for him. He's a good dude.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Betazoid posted:

This store selling moissanite is called Poetry of Jew and I just wanted to share that with all of you. :crossarms:

Whoops, screenshot won't attach. Sorry for the dumb post.
I love moissanite, but I wouldn't buy it from aliexpress because there's a good chance it'd be cubic zirconia, or even just rhinestones. If you've tested any at home, I'd be curious to see what you thought

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Snowy posted:

This guy is cute

US $2.46 37% Off | frog pin badge
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dXV7Xcg

This is like some alt universe version of the get out frog.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Shut up Meg fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Apr 7, 2020

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick
all those rodent abuse contraptions are making my soul scream

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I want to know more about the folding massage bath barrel which is resistant to folding

e: oh my god it is a giant pop-out measuring cup this product is extremely cursed

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/4000618259376.html

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Apr 7, 2020

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Pasketti posted:

all those rodent abuse contraptions are making my soul scream

Same. Serious animal as toy vibes.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Aliexpress emailed me to say one of my orders arrived? Theres a pandemic why did it arrive, I figured everything would have just been automatically canceled

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Gotta keep them dollars moving!

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I got one of those non-adhesive lint remover sticks and once I figured out what direction to use it in, it cleaned up my lounge chair real good. A solid purchase

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

I'm the apartment that looks out directly over the buttocks, God willing

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Slippery posted:

I'm the apartment that looks out directly over the buttocks, God willing

Could be worse: you could be one floor below and have spidey-dick in your window.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Shut up Meg posted:

Could be worse: you could be one floor below and have spidey-dick in your window.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

So this is the first time I've seen something like this happen.

I certainly didn't receive this package and it never showed up in USPS' tracking system. I'm never getting this package am I? I've reached out to the seller but haven't gotten a response back from them yet.

Successful delivery
2020-04-08 15:46:00

Returned to Sender

Delivery arranged
2020-04-08 15:40:35

Received by line-haul
2020-04-02 21:13:24 [GMT+8]

Posting
2020-04-02 21:13:00

Order information received by carrier
2020-04-02 18:18:12

Outbound in sorting center
2020-04-02 18:18:12 [GMT+8]

Inbound in sorting center
2020-04-02 02:11:35 [GMT+8]

Accepted by carrier
2020-04-01 22:22:48 [GMT+8]

2020-03-30 10:30:06

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
No idea! But I do have one order that was apparently "rejected, unable to ship by air". It's a loving pillowcase. How. Why? :shrug:

I ordered one of these paper dollhouse kits last night. It had an option to ship from the US for the same price as shipping from China so I gladly took it, but now that option for the same kit is gone. Makes me wonder when/if it's actually going to show up, and where from.. :hmmyes:

I'm gonna stick some gundams in it.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Bees on Wheat posted:

No idea! But I do have one order that was apparently "rejected, unable to ship by air". It's a loving pillowcase. How. Why? :shrug:

I ordered one of these paper dollhouse kits last night. It had an option to ship from the US for the same price as shipping from China so I gladly took it, but now that option for the same kit is gone. Makes me wonder when/if it's actually going to show up, and where from.. :hmmyes:

I'm gonna stick some gundams in it.

Covid?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the mystery is half of the fun of aliexpress

when will i get it?
will i get it?
from where?
what is it?
poison?

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

Pick posted:

when will i get it?
will i get it?
from where?
what is it?
poison?
It’s very good. I ordered my friend in Brooklyn the chicken wing pillow in December and never said anything about it and by the time it got there COVID19 was in full swing and it freaked his roommates the gently caress out because a random package showed up from the China. You can’t buy that. Except you can, for $2.67.

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Thought this might please some people

Source

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

We were actually thinking about getting this one since we don't have a tub in our bathroom. Good idea, bad idea?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

looks like an excellent masturbation station, order one and report back with your findings

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Is she controlling the laptop with her vagina? Teledildonics is a rapidly emerging techscape

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Kharmakazy posted:

Is she controlling the laptop with her vagina? Teledildonics is a rapidly emerging techscape

An even more pressing question, given the apparent location of the exit door/flap on that thing, is how the laptop got there in the first place :iiam:

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Lord Stimperor posted:

We were actually thinking about getting this one since we don't have a tub in our bathroom. Good idea, bad idea?

Does have a drain plug, I assume you could fill it with a hose.

130cm seems small, though.
//www.aliexpress.com/item/4000618259376.html

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
I wouldn't use it on a wood framed floor, particularly second story.

Bathtubs full of water are *heavy* and sitting a load like that across the wrong structural elements of your property is a fun way to cost yourself a ton of money.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

norp posted:

I wouldn't use it on a wood framed floor, particularly second story.

Bathtubs full of water are *heavy* and sitting a load like that across the wrong structural elements of your property is a fun way to cost yourself a ton of money.

make sure you cut the i-beams first

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Pick posted:

when will i get it?
will i get it?
from where?
what is it?
poison?

Hell yeah. Maybe it'll get here before the quarantine ends! Maybe it'll be like wishing on a monkey's paw and quarantine will last for years, but the package will show up just before the protection period ends. Who knows! :downs:

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Pick posted:

make sure you cut the i-beams first

"By the living don't dump"

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

mattfl posted:

So this is the first time I've seen something like this happen.

I certainly didn't receive this package and it never showed up in USPS' tracking system. I'm never getting this package am I? I've reached out to the seller but haven't gotten a response back from them yet.

Successful delivery

Returned to Sender

Delivery arranged
2020-04-08 15:40:35

Received by line-haul
2020-04-02 21:13:24 [GMT+8]

Posting
2020-04-02 21:13:00

2020-04-02 18:18:12

Outbound in sorting center
2020-04-02 18:18:12 [GMT+8]

Inbound in sorting center
2020-04-02 02:11:35 [GMT+8]

Accepted by carrier
2020-04-01 22:22:48 [GMT+8]

2020-03-30 10:30:06

They gave you a tracking number for something going to someone else. A bunch of sellers do that. Report it.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

What I find amazing is that even the cheapest post seems to actually track delivery. I'll either get an email from alixpress while I'm at work when the postman drops it at home or within 5 minutes when I have to pick it up in person at the post office

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
The cheaper the item the more likely I'll have to go to the post office to sign for it :argh: Love going and waiting in line to pick up a $2 trinket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

My stuff is making it all the way to one of the big POs here and then just...chilling, I guess. I've come to learn than when USPS gives a status of "Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility" with a timestamp of 00:00, it means "Don't hold your breath. You'll get it when you get it, and that will be after someone digs it out from under their seat."

Which is fine! I have little better to do these days than wait for my various Ali shipments to arrive and to be delighted and surprised when they do.