Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1247335425074696199?s=20

I love that the White House is literally just working at the behest of disaster profiteers

it's great. definitely not mass murder.

Also Pritzker should be spending his own billions to fight this crisis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

uncurable mlady posted:

if your butt looks like this you need to see a doctor

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

angryrobots posted:

Time to dust off the max headroom mask

Nice

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

you don't need to be a epidemiologist to know that "actually people's lungs are filling up with fluid because they're so lonely and stressed" is insane bullshit

many hospitals actually are emptier than usual right now, but that's because people are staying inside and not getting hurt by things like car accidents. there's very little middle ground between hospitals being empty due to everyone staying home and hospitals being overrun with coronavirus patients like we're seeing in NYC/italy/spain.

also most hospitals canceled 'elective' surgery like hip replacements, cancer treatment and basically anything else unless you are literally dying right now

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1247335425074696199?s=20

I love that the White House is literally just working at the behest of disaster profiteers

it's great. definitely not mass murder.

Also Pritzker should be spending his own billions to fight this crisis

the federal government is literally doing all the work they would need to do in a public system, and then cutting the private sector in as an arbitrary middle man.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol I wish

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

im so glad they all decided to lock themselves in their warehouse together

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/7nwVjW6.mp4

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Waiting for Gibbo to confirm

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This conspiracy seems very qanon in its pointlessness, although if the Jimmy Saville thing taught me anything, it’s that the BBC is very involved in conspiracies.

Why “buy time” to cut together memorial montages of an oaf who was in office less than a year? Did they even have retrospectives for vile old Marge Thatcher?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1247333355416219649?s=19

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

pancake rabbit posted:

Enhance 5719
Track 45 left, Stop
Enhance 15 to 23
Give me a hard copy right there

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

alas the first reply is the op linking to this
https://twitter.com/lewisxzxz/status/1247337500189868032

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

lmao at the replies

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

there’s some Latin American country that hasn’t seen their president in weeks, and everyone’s assuming he’s dead of Covid

The UK is more transparent than Latin America, but announcing Corona Boris in emergency care so fast... a little weird

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/IanSams/status/1247349588509495296
:smugdon:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is this a deepfake made using youtube’s auto subtitle feature?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

This conspiracy seems very qanon in its pointlessness, although if the Jimmy Saville thing taught me anything, it’s that the BBC is very involved in conspiracies.

Why “buy time” to cut together memorial montages of an oaf who was in office less than a year? Did they even have retrospectives for vile old Marge Thatcher?

i mean the guardian put out an article that said that theyd known it was more serious than reported but just hadnt said anything. journalists just love following rules

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

a foreign intelligence agency would never keep tabs on a seriously ill head of state, why would they?

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
My husband has decided to grow a pandemic mustache and has stopped shaving his head bald every day but he is kinda naturally bald so it's this friar tuck thing we're also moving into a new apartment so our new neighbors are going to be completely terrified and trying to look us up thinking we're murderers because little does he know since he is doing this I'm going to totally shave my head like I've been wanting to for ages so in retrospect maybe we'll look like some cult because we do randomly say TROMP but say it really bad like a wet fart

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

And yet theres no leaks from people in Nashville hospitals about whether a certain VIP from Bowling Green has had to pop in

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

holy hell someone is going to have 'the talk' with biden soon right? that man is not well

twoday
May 4, 2005

Whatever your politics and opinions about Boris Johnson, I think we can all agree that he was a reckless fool whose terrible decisions put himself and the rest of the UK in mortal danger

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

my man kirky is the fuckin most legit source guys i swear

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1247358277429735425

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

twoday posted:

Whatever your politics and opinions about Boris Johnson, I think we can all agree that he was a reckless fool whose terrible decisions put himself and the rest of the UK in mortal danger

watch the video

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i'm currently drinking one of those mango-flavored arizona teas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWObybWWGW4

NGL, I thought that was going to be a really dark Trayvon Martin joke.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This is what happens to the old guy in Westworld when Ed Harris tells him he’s a robot.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i laugh coughed and farted at the same time

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Is this a deepfake made using youtube’s auto subtitle feature?

this is one of his more coherent videos

twoday
May 4, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

watch the video

I did, I'm agreeing with it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nobody would tell state secrets to a guy named Kirky, I'm sorry but that simply is impossible

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

trump is gonna live to 98 and profit insanely from being president

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

He doesn't want his nomination to be seen as illegitimate, but it is.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

facetoucher cat posted:

My husband has decided to grow a pandemic mustache and has stopped shaving his head bald every day but he is kinda naturally bald so it's this friar tuck thing we're also moving into a new apartment so our new neighbors are going to be completely terrified and trying to look us up thinking we're murderers because little does he know since he is doing this I'm going to totally shave my head like I've been wanting to for ages so in retrospect maybe we'll look like some cult because we do randomly say TROMP but say it really bad like a wet fart

praxis

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

this is the president the DNC wants.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

KaptainKrunk posted:

trump is gonna live to 98 and profit insanely from being president

He will also be president until he dies in 2044

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1247364948151480320?s=20
I've got to dig up some old posts I saw in the last thread where people were saying "no one in the White House really believes a million people might die."

Farm Frenzy posted:

i mean the guardian put out an article that said that theyd known it was more serious than reported but just hadnt said anything. journalists just love following rules

the heads of UK newspapers have scheduled meetings with intelligence officials to discuss how to better cooperate on news coverage. it's done pretty openly and people have even FOIAd (or whatever the UK equivalent is) the minutes of the meetings since they are all on record. It's loving wild.

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

twoday posted:

I contacted a professor who is currently trying to do a study of correlation between BCG strain and COVID infection/mortality rates to determine if the strain used per country seems to have any impact on these statistics. I sent him my original BCG post on this topic from the previous thread, which he found interesting, but I shamefully avoided explaining to him where I had originally posted it

looking forward to reading a peer-reviewed statistical analysis of one of my C-SPAM posts

found out i got the bcg gently caress all yall

lol just like when the queen died. whatsapp group wins again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

Malcolm XML posted:

found out i got the bcg gently caress all yall

well we didn't figure out if it works yet