Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

god please

edit: have this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

wanna meet the zookeeper who was loving a tiger, according to Something Awful online forums

look, when we first hired on ty gerfuckmann, i had some reservations. but i'll be damned if he doesn't get results.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Funion posted:

god please

edit: have this

You do realize if he somehow gets better and is on chloroquine EVERYBODY is not got to shut up about it.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

Telsa Cola posted:

You do realize if he somehow gets better and is on chloroquine EVERYBODY is not got to shut up about it.

i dont care anymore just gently caress him up on unproven drugs

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Succbot Circlejerk posted:

Bbc explicitly reporting that bojo is neither intubated nor on mechanical ventilation

Edit: and conscious

55 y/o conscious patients get put in the ICU all the time.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Failson posted:

Peep them inflated lungs! (thank you for the informative posts).

Peeps are terrible Easter candies and not breathing aids

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Telsa Cola posted:

give him like 1 million doses at once, should work even better

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

Spoondick posted:

let trump dose him

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

ok my wife just woke me up to show me some deleted medium article about hemoglobin covid stuff and my this is bullshit alarm immediately went off hardcore

then I google it and it’s a bunch of conservative websites and 4chan parroting this poo poo

has this been going around? if yes, can someone point me to the debunk so I can go back to loving sleep

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Elton John - Candle in the Wind (Bojo version)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Ruggan posted:

ok my wife just woke me up to show me some deleted medium article about hemoglobin covid stuff and my this is bullshit alarm immediately went off hardcore

then I google it and it’s a bunch of conservative websites and 4chan parroting this poo poo

has this been going around? if yes, can someone point me to the debunk so I can go back to loving sleep
your wife hates you lol
:sever:

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
Here's some Japan DERR DERP DRR for a change:

Japantimes posted:

Eighteen residents at a Tokyo hospital have tested positive for the new coronavirus after around 40 trainees ignored repeated calls not to join large gatherings and attended a dinner party, the hospital said Monday.

Keio University Hospital said one trainee doctor tested positive for the coronavirus on March 31, and subsequent tests found 17 more infections among 99 trainees who might have been in close contact with the first trainee. The infected 18 residents included those who did not attend the party, according to the hospital.

"This is an intolerable act from people engaging in medical care who should protect patients. I offer my deep apology," Yuko Kitagawa, head of the hospital, said in a statement.

The 99 trainee doctors have been ordered to stay home for two weeks. The hospital did not disclose when the approximately 40 trainees gathered for the dinner party.

The infections come at a time when Tokyo, Osaka and five prefectures brace for a state of emergency to be declared on Tuesday over the pandemic.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/04/07/national/science-health/18-trainee-doctors-keio-university-hospital-tokyo-coronavirus/

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Spoondick posted:

Oh no I mean if dies due to complications from it it would go a long way in shutting people up but god drat I dont want to risk it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Wangsbig posted:

no one cares. the masks are off and its all a huge joke. past generations hosed up and didnt kill enough rich people

Oh yeah, okay I guess that makes sense.

Ruggan posted:

I read a medium article that said fear is more dangerous than covid. Really makes you think.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
so my friend tells me Steak Umm’s Twitter guy has been doing this schtick since 2018 and that it’s been a wild ride

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I love how everyone is reading pre-prints of medical articles right now and acting like they know whats up. Just like, completely bullshitting themselves.

Except twoday, they're legit

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Woofer posted:

if we are gonna listen to anyone about where to put bodies it should be something awful poster human garbage bag

also what does temporarily mean? are they gonna dig the bodies up later?

"Ask a mortician" on youtube said something about mass burials, and for emergencies they bury people with identification, so that later exhumation can sort them out quickly

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

The conditions of the study don’t replicate real-world conditions. It was just a proof-of-concept that they could catch it. It didn’t produce the same symptoms in the cats and they weren’t as contagious to each other as humans are, although that poo poo about the tiger and lions in the Bronx Zoo catching it isn’t good.

Quarantine your cats, no harm in doing so. Indoor cats stay indoors, and don't trust outdoor cats. With fuckers willing to cough and spit in grocery stores with other people, the idea that some rear end in a top hat is going to go around purposefully infecting outdoor cats is more expected than not.

If you're wrong, your cat/cats are the ones with something to lose. Namely you.

Russia killed a spy in the UK, pretty sure they can get an eye or ear on hospital chatter about the PM

Someone called it: profit motive

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Ruggan posted:

my mother in law keeps doing this poo poo to me and every i look up dr. fuckface it turns out he's a doctor of education or economics or had his medical license revoked, there's a ton of grifters trying to cash in

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Steve Yun posted:

so my friend tells me Steak Umm’s Twitter guy has been doing this schtick since 2018 and that it’s been a wild ride

steak umms twitter saved moon pie twitter from committing suicide last year. i hate that i remember this so im passing it on to the world

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Atrocious Joe posted:

I love how everyone is reading pre-prints of medical articles right now and acting like they know whats up. Just like, completely bullshitting themselves.

Except twoday, they're legit

The peer review process is not very happy with me! I don't care, I'll keep posting those preprints

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

wanna meet the zookeeper who was loving a tiger, according to Something Awful online forums

B...Bigpeeler?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

slave to my cravings posted:

your wife hates you lol

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Oh yeah, okay I guess that makes sense.

I read a medium article that said fear is more dangerous than covid. Really makes you think.

yeah well I pissed her off bc I basically told her that her bullshit detector sucks - she’s like, yeah - now I regret bringing it up to you. good.

she says well there’s no harm in asking the question is it possible? because it’s very curious to her and the pieces fit together in a weird way

uh yes there is harm... there’s so much misinformation and spreading unsubstantiated claims from Facebook where someone linked a deleted medium post via web.archive is actively harmful

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Moon pies are trash, Steak Umms twitter made the wrong call.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
death to brand twitter

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

more like pooday

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It’s this gif but the pizza is the ghost of Corn Pop

https://i.imgur.com/dJokdg4.gifv

ACTING!!!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Learn to talk, idiot.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Woofer posted:

if we are gonna listen to anyone about where to put bodies it should be something awful poster human garbage bag

also what does temporarily mean? are they gonna dig the bodies up later?

yes. there is no way for funeral homes or morgues to preserve all these bodies and prepare them for funerals. its a matter of public health that they be dealt with and crematoriums are too narrow a bottleneck to jam so many bodies per day through.

as such the city is forced to bury them through the crisis, keeping records of who is in which 10 person hole and when asked later by families they will exhume the body of a loved one and let them transfer it to a funeral home for their preferred services.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Plank Walker posted:

oh no not a surplus of life saving equipment

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Malcolm XML posted:

well, nevertheless, gently caress all yall anyway

this guy fucks y'all

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Ruggan posted:

medium, 4chan, conservative websites... your wife is already dead.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cloud strife

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Siljmonster posted:

cloud strife

i was thinking tidus personally

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

Turdfuzz posted:

nerd

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Ruggan posted:

yeah well I pissed her off bc I basically told her that her bullshit detector sucks - she’s like, yeah - now I regret bringing it up to you. good.

she says well there’s no harm in asking the question is it possible? because it’s very curious to her and the pieces fit together in a weird way

uh yes there is harm... there’s so much misinformation and spreading unsubstantiated claims from Facebook where someone linked a deleted medium post via web.archive is actively harmful

she's just asking questions here, why are you getting so upset?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Turdfuzz posted:

titus never wore a suit

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Turdfuzz posted:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

yes. there is no way for funeral homes or morgues to preserve all these bodies and prepare them for funerals. its a matter of public health that they be dealt with and crematoriums are too narrow a bottleneck to jam so many bodies per day through.

as such the city is forced to bury them through the crisis, keeping records of who is in which 10 person hole and when asked later by families they will exhume the body of a loved one and let them transfer it to a funeral home for their preferred services.

wonder how much they'll charge for the exhumation lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Bearjew posted:

more like pooday

more like uh bear poo!