Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Some would say he was never truly alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

Randler posted:

Naming Pericles as his idol does not seem like a smart idea now, does it?

When the tributes are paid, there will be no doubt that we lost a Prime Minister who knew the meaning of the word Hubris

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I can't believe Boris Johnson Is loving Dead

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008
https://twitter.com/LeonardEctric1/status/1246973172039155714

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Hmm yes the hospitals could easily handle a sudden influx of sunbathers in running gear with gunshot wounds right now

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

bojo's bizarre adventure

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

I want BoJo! I want BoJo! BoJo! BOJO!

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Oh man today is world health day too, imagine if he carks it...

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Oh man today is world health day too, imagine if he carks it...

This would be final proof that we are living in a simulation and the parameters are set for the funniest conclusions possible.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bojo Are loving Dead

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Doesn't go far enough.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BORIS

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

BORIS' ALIVE?!

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

THE BAR posted:

BORIS' ALIVE?!

He's dead

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Sisyphusa/status/1247457266980343808?s=19

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

boris exists in a superposition, both alive and dead, until it suits dominic raab's purpose to collapse the waveform by allowing an independent observer into the room

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i hope he drowns in his own lungs

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I gotta admit, I'm kind of torn. On the one hand, Bojo shuffling off immediately upon dismissing the 'roni and ordering people to just suck it up and die for his investment portfolio is a picture perfect modern version of the ol' "follow your leader" Hitler meme. On the other hand, what if he makes a partial recovery and has to live with what he's done? Is a world where Bojo is dead and another ghoul takes his place really better than one where Bojo is around, but too weak to walk away and hide in a fridge when someone is showing him pictures of children sleeping on hospital floors?

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I gotta admit, I'm kind of torn. On the one hand, Bojo shuffling off immediately upon dismissing the 'roni and ordering people to just suck it up and die for his investment portfolio is a picture perfect modern version of the ol' "follow your leader" Hitler meme. On the other hand, what if he makes a partial recovery and has to live with what he's done? Is a world where Bojo is dead and another ghoul takes his place really better than one where Bojo is around, but too weak to walk away and hide in a fridge when someone is showing him pictures of children sleeping on hospital floors?

I'm sorry, it appears that you're trying to envision a future that is less poo poo than any other, and in all good conscience I can't not tell you that none of them are.

Pick the one that brings you, personally, the most joy or at least the least amount of unhappiness, whether that's dead bojo or permanent lung damage bojo or, indeed, newly reinvigorated bojo prime

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

The best outcome for the UK rn is bojo makes a swift recovery after a nasty scare.
Basically any other option just results in adding another 2-4 weeks to the timer before the government starts actually getting its poo poo together.

They basically declared the fake lockdown and so far have done absolutely nothing else apart from blame the public for the spread.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it never really mattered how monstrous an act bojo perpetrated against the british public. he was never going to face any consequences from the system which exists to coddle pudgy posh sociopaths like himself. surviving the sole consequence from outside the system he has ever had to face won't suddenly make him or any of his wretched ilk accountable for their actions.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it never really mattered how monstrous an act bojo perpetrated against the british public. he was never going to face any consequences from the system which exists to coddle pudgy posh sociopaths like himself. surviving the sole consequence from outside the system he has ever had to face won't suddenly make him or any of his wretched ilk accountable for their actions.

no, but a month or two of headless chicken knife fighting mode from the tories will kill even more people.
since we still appear to be at least a month away from anything happening anyway

e: especially once Raab starts coughing in a week or so

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Boris will never have a Road to Damascus conversion and become a good person. And his replacement will be as poo poo or worse. So it won't really matter if he recovers or gets buried in a mass grave.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the best outcome is that the virus takes over and puppets bojo's corpse, and guides us into a new world of gathering in large groups and coughing on each other

HELLO FELLOW HUMAN VOTERS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US VOTERS TO HANG OUT IS big crowd of sneezing people LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Communist Thoughts posted:

The best outcome for the UK rn is bojo makes a swift recovery after a nasty scare.
Basically any other option just results in adding another 2-4 weeks to the timer before the government starts actually getting its poo poo together.

They basically declared the fake lockdown and so far have done absolutely nothing else apart from blame the public for the spread.

I have been told by a doctor friend that there's no such thing as a full recovery from intubation and ventilation at his age.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

gonadic io posted:

I have been told by a doctor friend that there's no such thing as a full recovery from intubation and ventilation at his age.

yeah, to be fair i think he probably is on vent already and is therefore hosed

but theres a chance he just needs oxygen and close care... lol no there isn't i've got BBC brain

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Try these:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Oh, I know Bojo will never grow a conscience, I'm just really rooting for that journalist who tried to get up in his face, and want them to get another shot. Like how one of the few joys of the Trump presidency is when an actual journalist is accidentally allowed to ask him a question, and he throws a tantrum because anything short of fellatio bruises his ego.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Oh, I know Bojo will never grow a conscience, I'm just really rooting for that journalist who tried to get up in his face, and want them to get another shot. Like how one of the few joys of the Trump presidency is when an actual journalist is accidentally allowed to ask him a question, and he throws a tantrum because anything short of fellatio bruises his ego.

and now you seem to be exhibiting faith in the british press. are you doing okay?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1247489073947774976

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

it's me. The codes are NUKEPASSWD1234.

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

and now you seem to be exhibiting faith in the british press. are you doing okay?

https://twitter.com/michaeljswalker/status/1247490191658496001

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I saw this just before it was deleted and lmfao good tweet

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Communist Thoughts posted:

no, but a month or two of headless chicken knife fighting mode from the tories will kill even more people.
since we still appear to be at least a month away from anything happening anyway

e: especially once Raab starts coughing in a week or so

wait a sec, your argument is that boris johnson needs to quickly recover so he can lead the country and resolve the crisis. because if he wasn't around, no decisions would be made nor policies enacted. boris johnson. that guy.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’m sorry but a world leader who insisted on touching plague victims with his bare hands then dying from the plague would be good, at the very least, for morale

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

There are no codes

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
we mneed boris back becauase dom cumings, who actually runs th country, will only work throuh him.

he is afraid rab will steal his soul and has actuallym et gove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
“there’s always more and it’s always worse”: the country