Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

big boy is LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVeEmARzvfo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
here's something to watch instead of trump, it's a new music video from ya boy oliver tree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxG-7AsbjeI

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Mozi posted:

when you think about it planet earth is kind of a mass grave visible from space

:hmmyes:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

thinking we should have a single trump presser thread, because these things are happening every night now and tend to cause both the trump thread and the covid thread to go into write only mode with everyone lmaoing and jfcing at trump's latest babblings

e: in fact go here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3919485

Dustcat has issued a correction as of 22:49 on Apr 7, 2020

twoday
May 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

thinking we should have a single trump presser thread, because these things are happening every night now and tend to cause both the trump thread and the covid thread to go into write only mode with everyone lmaoing and jfcing at trump's latest babblings

:mods:

don't balkanize the trump thread, we need to show unity in this time of crisis

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

in DUST tree

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
They're not even interesting anymore really, it's not like he knows what's going on or has any understanding of anything to impart.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
this guy loving sucks and I'd gladly punch him in the dick

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
lmao jfx TRUMP

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

nice, gonna learn some important things from the president

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

piss conference?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

this has probably been posted already but lol this is what employees at starbucks are required to do now

https://vimeo.com/404440037

twoday
May 4, 2005

empty whippet box posted:

They're not even interesting anymore really, it's not like he knows what's going on or has any understanding of anything to impart.

he's gotta sell those pills

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

twoday posted:

don't balkanize the trump thread, we need to show unity in this time of crisis

i'm doing the opposite of that. the trump presser thread is for all thread nations to come together and jfc and lmao towards a common cause

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

this is the best news and coronavirus is now entirely worth it

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

empty whippet box posted:

the question time at the end is fun because he inevitably gets pissy. that's about all tho since no one ever follows up on his vague promises to 'look into it'

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol we can’t give out any from the stockpile because we need the stockpile in case we need to give them out

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

wisconsin more like piss goblin :vince:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/jack/status/1247616214769086465

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

barf

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
lmao 'we have done 1 million 870 thousand million tests'

:captainpop:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1247643329094979584

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1247324382516727818?s=20

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Rand Paul is fine? ugh if Bojo is too then this is the worst week. Corona take me!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

fuuuuuck this rear end in a top hat

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Million thousand million

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Mr. Sharps posted:

Seattle cut movement to literally single digit percentages of normal. cmon you babies you can do it lmao

Little too on the nose for Seattle to come in as all-time social-distancing champions of the world.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

thank u president trump for declining to narc on your fellow disinformation states

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

I love our big wet president!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Spoondick posted:

that looks like stacks of plywood they're using for shoring to me, but yeah, mass grave time

if its 6' deep plywood isnt strong enough to be shoring most likely, also i dont see any expandable supports and oil reservoirs to expand said supports for the plywood

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

do u guys think everyone close to him is too scared to tell him how to pronounce scourge?

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
LOL, my county's numbers had been decreasing. Turns out we're only testing people in hospitals already, and all the nursing homes are infected.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Strep Vote posted:

Little too on the nose for Seattle to come in as all-time social-distancing champions of the world.

I had a strange brain pop moment yesterday when I took my youngest kid outside in a stroller and went to a park.

no one was interacting outside of their immediate group and clearly no one wanted to. it's absolutely the way it was before the pandemic but with more purpose and visibility.

before you'd ask "why is that person being so stand-offish?

now you ask "why is that person so close?"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

U-DO Burger posted:

this has probably been posted already but lol this is what employees at starbucks are required to do now

https://vimeo.com/404440037

Wow! President Howard Schultz!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

9/11s, but happening all over the country :smugdon:

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

Rectal Death Adept posted:

pretty much, yeah.

It's happened in the US the past two weeks and has happened in Italy more than a couple times.

My state that had a triple digit death count today claimed that 10 people died Sunday. The real reason is we are in the bible belt and nobody does poo poo on Sunday, which apparently includes counting the dead.

For all you accelerationists out there that means we are going to own ourselves with the virus that much harder, because every weekend a shitload of idiots see "CASES PLATEAU" and "NUMBER GO DOWN" and it refreshes their panic circuits so they can continue running their "Essential" businesses or going to Church or buying cruise stocks or whatever.

Even a lot of reasonable people who are perfectly compliant with social distancing think things will be back open by "late May". Posting/reading about this anywhere but C-SPAM is maddening.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

also I live in Seattle

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Strep Vote posted:

it'll be good to be back in Seattle as I feel like divinity there with my ability to yell at people across the street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

/starts mall

Strep Vote posted:

lol