Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

maybe COVID is saving lives, bet you didn't consider that huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

D1E posted:

You may not like it, but this is what PEAK DEATH looks like.

Thread title imo

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Homeless Friend posted:

Thread title imo

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
God drat it I want to blaze it already.

Edit: And we are here!

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

twoday posted:

maybe COVID is saving lives, bet you didn't consider that huh

“you miss 100% of deaths you do not fake” -a wise man, probably

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Funion posted:

ventilate the politicians

This is a good title too but the mods are too scared! :sad:

Shats Basoon
Jun 13, 2013

420 blaze it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

God drat it I want to blaze it already

light up the dark my friend, be the lit blunt you wish to smoke with the world

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

shovelbum posted:

We need to ban all outdoor trips, close all in-person retail and services, and deliver standard packages of groceries per size of household no more than monthly. There is no other way to beat this.

Hahahaha

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I am skeptical of ever receiving the Trump bucks. I'll believe it when it hits my account. Maybe blue state residents get theirs last.... or never.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Relevant Tangent posted:

from a practical perspective turning a job that required a desk, bathroom access, free coffee/tea, AC, a building in general into a wfh situation where it's the employee's job to take care of their own needs is incredibly cost-effective

the loss of control is the real problem, and we've already seen "we can walk into your house whenever we want if you're wfh" contracts

now this is a good reason to own a dog

Presence
Jul 29, 2006
:2bong:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
breaking news: smoking weed gets you high, and the world is ending

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Getting high AF making peach cobbler for dinner

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

weed culture is driving our high r0 lol but you cant talk about it

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Kentucky's unemployment office had 12 people 3 weeks ago. The Governor said it should have 1200 by the end of the week the backlog's so big. Supposedly we're one of 3 states thats trying to get the UI enhancements out ASAP instead of taking 3 or 4 extra weeks too.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Chard posted:

voyage to the Bean Wastes was successful, only had to vaporize a few ghouls who got too close for comfort

you were doing them a favor. welcome back

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Weedpage lolzzz

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Nice

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Dog culture is bad, but weed is good

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

taking the opportunity to simultaneously gloat about my lack of symptoms and post on the weed page

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Other news of Beshear being good: https://twitter.com/helenprejean/status/1247542443253219329?s=19

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

420 smoke beans erryday

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just can't wait for the case of 600 whippits to get here tomorrow. they were running a discount! apocalypse whippits!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol weed number page in the weed number month

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

Burn Zone posted:

can't stop thinking of this

she's great on Ozark!!!!!!!

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

Why do I keep seeing people on twitter claiming that Coronavirus will peak soon/next week?

People have problems to grasp this pandemia thing.

Countries like USA are made by different units that advance at different speed. New York can be "peaking" in 3 weeks, but other state could be just starting their climb up in the curve. Even for NY it looks to me like we will be somewhere in june before the lock downs relax/ends. And that would depend on what people do now. Thing just now can go the wrong direction and mess with the timeline delaying that relax of the cooldown to april 2021.

Previusly I had the feel end of may we could start to see some cooldowns ending, but wuhan took a long time to remove the lockdown. The same in italy. The lockdown is a long period of time, is not one month, or a few weeks, is longer. Maybe 3 months long since the "stay at home" is declared until is removed. Not a hard number. USA has yet to declare a "stay at home" at national level.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
The weed out the weak page

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Eat This Glob posted:

im watching live tv, on cable, like an idiot. anyway, amazon paid money to thank their warehouse workers and drivers in an ad on food network. amazon calls their workers "heroes" lmao. they are, but you're treating them like grist for the mill

amazon didn't give me or any of my coworkers poo poo lol we need a positive covid test to get backpay for being out sick too

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Smoke weed every day

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

fits my needs posted:

freak a leak

Taneisha

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

amazon didn't give me or any of my coworkers poo poo lol we need a positive covid test to get backpay for being out sick too

Box my dildo you cretin

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
Marijuana am I right everybody

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

twoday posted:

I had to go to the post office today and on the way there I passed through a park that was absolutely packed with people sitting around in the grass having little picnics, riding around on rollerblades and jogging. For a minute I thought that I had lost my mind, and that there was no quarantine and I had just imagined it or something? Like I had woken up from a nightmare? But then as I walked down the crowded streets past shuttered stores to the post office which was closed because of restrictions mandating it to close an hour earlier which I had forgot about, I realized that I hadn't woken up from the nightmare, I was still in it

anyway, going to try again tomorrow

My wife and I mail out masks from China to older family members and headbands that we've sewn buttons onto to nurses so the surgical mask loops don't tear their ears up, and I've never seen the post office so busy. Weird

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Kentucky good? legalize weed next so Indiana is surrounded.

Etuni
Jun 28, 2006

What it lacks in substance, it makes up for in pretty colors

Posting on page 420 hell yeah

Almost had a panic attack at the grocery store, they were limiting people inside but people were still getting super close, like I’d try to go down an aisle but three people would already be there, and I try to turn around but someone else is walking towards me and oh god

Did see a lot of masks though, and I felt stylish in my homemade one.

mystes
May 31, 2006

It's too bad Trump is going to have to have you taken out to protect sales of hydroxychloroquine.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
i think someone said this in the previous thread, but it's amazing to think that we were a couple of thousand votes away from getting, instead of this, the universe where a red-faced governor bevin does daily press conferences in his suit of trump faces, calling nurses and the elderly a bunch of pussies while injecting vials of covid-19 into his own neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
the weed number. remember when we were only having ~weednumber deaths per day in the us? if you told me it was a month ago or two days ago i'd believe you