Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Not nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when's the counter reset for deaths per day? we're at 1943, I feel certain we can get to 2k

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

this rear end in a top hat in the video started talking about getting your ballot emailed to you. What? How is that legal?

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

edit: noooooooooooooooo

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

empty whippet box posted:

when's the counter reset for deaths per day? we're at 1943, I feel certain we can get to 2k

Pretty much every state has reported so I doubt it. There's always tomorrow.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
+1965 US deaths in the last 24 hours

:shittypop:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

corrections corporation of America's stock drops by 0.2%

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

How is Boris doing?

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Dead, I hope.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

God drat all my coworkers at my store are breaking the gently caress down

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

Pretty much every state has reported so I doubt it. There's always tomorrow.

feels weird refreshing these pages tallying the number of americans who died on this day, like i would election results or something, wondering when the polls close. but these are weird times

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

AppleNippleBOB posted:

Dead, I hope.

not dead. probably not going to die.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Iron Crowned posted:

Don't worry dog culture will get all the people with doggo brain infected :doggo:

it's a dog culture not a dog costume

(it's also a dog costume)

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Gio posted:

not dead. probably not going to die.

mods?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

AppleNippleBOB posted:

How is Boris doing?

breathxit

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000
i am boris johnson in real life and i am dead

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Zyme posted:

Is it hot or cool where you are

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Everyone was talking about hazard pay today

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

Crazypoops posted:

If you're down to write a little more about it, I'd love to hear it. Are you working grocery?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
food delivery racket

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

I first parsed this as "who gets shot first, if hospitals run out of ventilators?" and I thought "you know I've been wondering that myself"

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zyme posted:

goondolences

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i love kelly

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Homeless Friend posted:

Box my dildo you cretin

i am not a mere boxer, i make sure trailers full of dildos leave in an orderly fashion directly to needy asses

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1247610677671362560?s=20

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I first parsed this as "who gets shot first, if hospitals run out of ventilators?" and I thought "you know I've been wondering that myself"

https://twitter.com/sharts_fired/status/1247682871030099976?s=20

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

mystes posted:

It's too bad Trump is going to have to have you taken out to protect sales of hydroxychloroquine.

no way, the latest study was done by the only medical institution he likes, Johns Hopkins. That means he already bought stock in BCG manufacturers last week to hedge his bets and will say something about it soon. Here's the guy who discovered HIV and who is currently working on this saying something to this effect:

https://twitter.com/SuzyEvans11/status/1245558904865554433?s=20

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Crazypoops posted:

yall should take bunch of stuff

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

FistEnergy posted:

+1965 US deaths in the last 24 hours

:shittypop:

Now show me the number of how many people died a day on the Eastern Front during WW2. Makes COVID look like nothing! Libs are exaggerating.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

friendly 2 da void posted:

If you're down to write a little more about it, I'd love to hear it. Are you working grocery?

I'm a slow writer so maybe this weekend. I'll just say a coworker (not someone ever prone to violence) got in a fist fight with some douche disregarding occupancy and that's just how my day started.

El Pipila
Dec 30, 2006
I am invincible; I have a stone on my back!

shovelbum posted:

pet culture is driving our high r0 lol but you cant talk about it

so begin the pet culture wars

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
UPDATES FROM LOS ANGELES MAYOR GARCETTI

Starting Friday LA businesses will be able to deny service to people not wearing masks

We have a website where you can sign up for an infection test. coronavirus.lacity.org
People under 65 and without pre-existing conditions can apply now, but you still need symptoms before they will let you test

Looks like California will need 1/3 less ventilators than they expected
(two doctor friends from Northern California tell me they're not seeing a lot of coronavirus action)

Farmers markets got called out on social media for being crowded, they've worked with them to make sure they have distancing policies

23% reduction in general crime except car theft

We haven't actually seen a rise in domestic violence in LA. We were expecting it based on increases elsewhere

So far 37 criminal complaints about non-essential business continuing and endangering the public

No monetary reward for snitching on people. Lame! He said there would be rewards for snitches on businesses but that was tongue in cheek

35-40% reduction of people going to ER for any reason. People probably scared of going to hospitals right now

Exercise in your immediate neighborhood or go out for critical business. Otherwise, please stay the gently caress home

I love my loving mayor. He's got a reassuring and competent tone.

Steve Yun has issued a correction as of 02:04 on Apr 8, 2020

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

quick twoday, tell us who makes the BCG vaccine already so we can become pandemic profiteers very quickly and very strongly

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Apraxin posted:

i think someone said this in the previous thread, but it's amazing to think that we were a couple of thousand votes away from getting, instead of this, the universe where a red-faced governor bevin does daily press conferences in his suit of trump faces, calling nurses and the elderly a bunch of pussies while injecting vials of covid-19 into his own neck

He has an 83% approval rating right now, is the 3rd most popular Governor in America right now and if you search his name on twitter there's sooooo many CHUDs pissed off that a Democrat's popular right now.

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

lol this model loving sucks and they should be ashamed of their uncertainty estimates

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Funion posted:

just ventilate them

ventilate the politicians

prioritize the ventilation of politicians

put that tube down their throats.

blast open those airways.

lead them to breathe better.

take a load off their lungs.

let their hearts rest easy.

a complete no-brainer solution.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

https://twitter.com/Death_Hilarious/status/1246890732281106433?s=19

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Steve Yun posted:

UPDATES FROM LOS ANGELES MAYOR GARCETTI

Starting Friday LA businesses will be able to deny service to people not wearing masks

We have a website where you can sign up for an infection test. coronavirus.lacity.org
People under 65 and without pre-existing conditions can apply now, but you still need symptoms before they will let you test

Looks like California will need 1/3 less ventilators than they expected
(two doctor friends from Northern California tell me they're not seeing a lot of coronavirus action)

Farmers markets got called out on social media for being crowded, they've worked with them to make sure they have distancing policies

23% reduction in general crime except car theft

We haven't actually seen a rise in domestic violence in LA. We were expecting it based on increases elsewhere

So far 37 criminal complaints about non-essential business continuing and endangering the public

No monetary reward for snitching on people. Lame! He said there would be rewards for snitches on businesses but that was tongue in cheek

35-40% reduction of people going to ER for any reason. People probably scared of going to hospitals right now

Exercise in your immediate neighborhood or go out for critical business. Otherwise, please stay the gently caress home

I love my loving mayor. He's got a reassuring and competent tone.

CA is actually sending ventilators around to other states that need them, NJ just got/is getting 100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Still using the same title as the Trump thread. :sad: