Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Toph Bei Fong posted:

One solution I've found for these types of shows is to just watch the season opener, and then the two part season finale. The opening "Previously, on XYZ" will catch you up on all the important stuff that happened during the other episodes.

You get all the payoff, and none of the BS.

This is how I watched Lost for the first and only time, and I will maintain that I didn't miss anything of value in the experience.

Lost was a great tv experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

"im not some liberal" he typed feverishly upon defeat

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

CODChimera posted:

Lost was a great tv experience

if you watched Lost when it came out you deffo remember the lean writers strike times

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Saucer Hovers posted:

"im not some liberal" he typed feverishly upon defeat

Lol

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Looks like I'm starting before 10am today.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

bah that was my snipe you took it to...wait...say lost was...good?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
sorry guys, I'll put it b

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i know we're all depressed about bernie and also the virus but let's not get too crazy

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

i'll totally go for the republican party if they create a socialized medicine program, establish oversight to prevent cops from murdering people, treat food food and shelter as human rights, drop their pro-life policies entirely and do a bunch of other poo poo that i know they won't do anyways so it's a moot point

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
well gently caress the dnc really is running with creepy ol smooth brained biden

trump is soo going to win a second term and 2020 continues to be SUPER poo poo

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Crazyweasel posted:

quick Google tells me the Chinese whistleblower doctor was end of December, so this would maybe pull in the calendar by a couple weeks, but mostly jive with China knowing for a month or so.

"end of december" is more like 3-4 weeks from "late November"

also implies US intel had lines on this pre-whistleblower, which wouldn't be shocking but is new info to me

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Gio posted:

also sorry the “trump will outflank dems from the left” poo poo is sincerely dumb though i empathize with the sentiment being out of pure spite of shitlibs, establishment dems etc.

It's really funny watching the same people who made fun of libs for "Is trump finally pivoting to the center???" Falling for the exact same trick the moment it's aimed at them

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Apparently exposing others to contagion is a specifically-named charge that exists in Ohio. Only a misdemeanor though while the shoplifting a felony.

wanna argue for separate charges for each virus in the load

300,000,000 misdemeanor charges per cough

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Raiad posted:

so it's a moot point

thanks for doing the legwork to figure this out

Zisky
May 6, 2003

https://twitter.com/KSEE24/status/1247879066822291457?s=19

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1247922324726263810

EVERYONE GET BACK ONT HE COVID TRAAAAIN

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Looks like I'm starting before 10am today.

I cleaned my entire kitchen before I started (talking took an old toothbrush to the toaster oven level of cleaning) so I'm thinking my day is going "well"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Honestly Biden probably wins all the states Hillary lost

lmao sure bud

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Spoondick posted:

"behavioral science" is code for "economist"
It's a pity Marx uses all the science to make Marxism immortal, and left none for all the other economists.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

JESUS loving CHRIST gently caress

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Spoondick posted:

if the dems were smart they'd go for a 3rd and a 5th round draft pick

Give me Hawley and a first and I'll think about it

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/06/new-jersey-seeks-cobol-programmers-to-fix-unemployment-system.html

lol we are one airship crash away from being EM Forster's The Machine Stops

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

facetoucher cat posted:

Owned

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Spoondick posted:

the best french fries are the ones in lomo saltado

This is truth, but it's the green sauce that makes that and the rice really shine. If upi haven't, check into making that stuff yourself. It's easy, something like lettuce and a pepper blended together.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!
Barack obama was, and is, nothing more than a Brand for the corporate wing of the Democratic party, and propping up Biden's corpse is just an extension of that. The presidency will be run by consultants and CAP alumni, the democratic consulting printing press will be running again, everything will return to normal.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is bojo one of them

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Sardonik posted:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/06/new-jersey-seeks-cobol-programmers-to-fix-unemployment-system.html

lol we are one airship crash away from being EM Forster's The Machine Stops

lmfao everything about america is old busted poo poo

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

charity rereg posted:

Barack obama was, and is, nothing more than a Brand for the corporate wing of the Democratic party, and propping up Biden's corpse is just an extension of that. The presidency will be run by consultants and CAP alumni, the democratic consulting printing press will be running again, everything will return to normal.

I am normal I am normal

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shouldn't this be in the cyberpunk horror thread

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i know this is a bad click but im doing it anyways

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

this is some real dystopian poo poo

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

holy mother of gently caress this is so sad

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Toph Bei Fong posted:

One solution I've found for these types of shows is to just watch the season opener, and then the two part season finale. The opening "Previously, on XYZ" will catch you up on all the important stuff that happened during the other episodes.

You get all the payoff, and none of the BS.

This is how I watched Lost for the first and only time, and I will maintain that I didn't miss anything of value in the experience.

This is also one of the best ways to read non-fiction. Intro, chapter 1, final chapter, conclusion. Go back and start at chapter 2 if you're interested.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

While sitting on the table, you suddenly hear an elderly woman asking for help. You blink your light and ask what she needs help with. The elderly woman lies there, her lungs filling with fluid, gasping, trying to catch her breath, but she cannot do so without your help. You are not helping. Why?

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Who has the smoother brain

Trump ( )
Biden ( )

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We're all gonna die and it's gonna be rad as hell

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/aprilaser/status/1247866135304962049

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

facetoucher cat posted:

we live in the future and it is loving horrible

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i need my cuomofix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

In retrospect I should have taken a toothbrush to the oven before checking Twitter this morning.