Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the worst part is when she asks for the police and alexa gives her directions to the station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
The Alexa nursing home lady isn't ever going to be me because I'm too poor for a nursing home and I don't have any smart devices like that because I'm basically a neo luddite and reject always on spying devices except my phone I can stick in a faraday bag when I'm not using it

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

This makes me feel bad.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

we live in the future and it is loving horrible

the future is a gently caress

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I'll just die in a tent or in a lovely apartment while my 30 cats eat me, you know, honorable

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"Roomba, aveengee meeeee...."
<Roomba turns and slowly exits through the front door, destination unknown>

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Gum posted:

It's really funny watching the same people who made fun of libs for "Is trump finally pivoting to the center???" Falling for the exact same trick the moment it's aimed at them

they fall for it every time. sad!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

I can confirm that in some places, when your covid test comes back as positive, this result is automatically shared with the county health department. I can also confirm that in some places, your positive test result is not immediately and automatically shared with you through your patient portal, unlike a negative result, and your provider needs to personally release this result, as well as call you and let you know that you that you are positive. And I can also confirm that in some places, this is call from your provider may not be happening for over 72 hrs...

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

UK death rate lookin' real bad

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I don't know if it was in this thread or TRUMP thread but that clown who posted about nuclear war and how China has lasers and railguns and anti-missile missiles and how nuclear war is totally possible to win made me laugh.

I mean, you're an idiot, but laughs are good during this time.

Please keep posting.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

facetoucher cat posted:

I'll just die in a tent or in a lovely apartment while my 30 cats eat me, you know, honorable

When my cat kicks it, I'm not going to get another one because I'll probably die in a tent eventually thanks to capitalism.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Los Angeles is going to start mandating masks for all employees at essential (read: open) businesses, and allowing them to refuse customers if they aren't wearing a face covering, starting Friday.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Knight posted:

"Roomba, aveengee meeeee...."
<Roomba turns and slowly exits through the front door, destination unknown>

Do you think you set the bounds so the Roomba knows where to go? No, no, it's to keep it contained. A rogue Roomba is a terror of terrors.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Iron Crowned posted:

When my cat kicks it, I'm not going to get another one because I'll probably die in a tent eventually thanks to capitalism.

Honestly, my only actual goal in this world is to give my cats a good life and survive them so that they don't ever have to suffer.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

you would think after it didn't work the first dozen times she might have tried a different command. old people are so dumb

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

D1E posted:

I don't know if it was in this thread or TRUMP thread but that clown who posted about nuclear war and how China has lasers and railguns and anti-missile missiles and how nuclear war is totally possible to win made me laugh.

I mean, you're an idiot, but laughs are good during this time.

Please keep posting.

lol as if america would only shoot at china

the nuclear capability of the us is enough to destroy pretty much the entire world

but it will never come to that because america is already being sold piecemeal to the chinese, how else would you explain mitch mcconnels family?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

pets and recipes

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Spergin Morlock posted:

you would think after it didn't work the first dozen times she might have tried a different command. old people are so dumb

I mean it basically sounds like she had dengue fever like symptoms which lol christ you try being coherent with that.

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

Bullfrog posted:

holy mother of gently caress this is so sad

I just crack pinged again

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Everything sucks

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

everything owns

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Telsa Cola posted:

I mean it basically sounds like she had dengue fever like symptoms which lol christ you try being coherent with that.

does biden also have dengue fever? old people are dumb and you'll never convince me otherwise!

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

Everything sucks

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Spergin Morlock posted:

does biden also have dengue fever? old people are dumb and you'll never convince me otherwise!

No his brain is just mush.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Remember that gif of the busses and the flags. where is the new version with usa like with a 2 mile lead?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/VRSVirginia/status/1247701436130938881?s=19

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

stuffed crust punk posted:

is it shadowhawk

Correct

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/CBCNews/status/1247924818940497922

:geno:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

The Alexa nursing home lady isn't ever going to be me because I'm too poor for a nursing home and I don't have any smart devices like that because I'm basically a neo luddite and reject always on spying devices except my phone I can stick in a faraday bag when I'm not using it

you can get into a nursing home on Medicaid

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

we're gonna see lots of arrests of people reportedly having 1200$ in cash on them with like half a sunflower seed the cop swears is weed.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Apraxin posted:

imagine if we didn't have trump to guide us through this crisis
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1247900240155295745

FORGET SAILOR

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

How broke is my brain that the first thing I did is see if Michigan publishes party affiliation publicly

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

Everything sucks

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
If anyone needed an update from the heroin epicenter of the country, I came across a guy that had been dead for hours on the main stretch of street. Very high traffic area and this guy was cold. medic said people aren't narcaning each other out of fear of covid and they are seeing this a lot

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
<Extremely Narrator's Voice> In a world... where doctors are supposed to be the good guys... one woman made the choice to come home rather than put herself in danger.

Oh gently caress she's sharing detox recipes and Dr. Shiva (inventor of EMAIL) now

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Got it, playing Help Me by Joni Mitchell

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
I had a dream last night there was a random flood and the only high ground I had was a power pole.

I kept climbing the rungs as the water got higher and higher.

Hmm wonder what that one was about.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

playing "help!" by the beatles from pee paw's spotify

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
com infections

am i late