Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i was just at the grocery store and this piece of poo poo was running around in front of me touching every piece of produce in a way that would make me say what the gently caress if we WEREN'T fighting a pandemic

like dude, it's mint, you can see if it's fresh by loving looking at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1248044994310651915?s=20

all the CHUDs think this is proof Fauci is a robot when it seems like a pretty blatant attempt by Fauci to pander to Trump

prez tump will never be able to dominate a weakling with his massive tug-of-war handshake ever again very sad.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbb9hcy6-7U

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Iron Crowned posted:

The best part is everyone in the US is already freaking out for being locked down less than 30 days.

it’s crazy how fast people want to gtfo

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, MY BEANS HAVE SHIPPED.

what kind of beans?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Blockade posted:

Ive ordered plenty of food and remained roni free (and this is in the middle of one of the 'hot spots'). Zero contact, pop the pizza or whatever in the oven for a bit to warm it up and cook off any residual 'roni and you're set.

yeah I guess I'm just paranoid, it hasn't even been pizza I've been craving, just stuff from the local fried chicken place

I guess just pop it in the oven for a bit, make sure hands are washed (doing this obsessively lately lol), dont keep any containers, all that kind of poo poo, but man im just online too much these days and the stories about this poo poo has me shook as gently caress

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

a lot of death today

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

seems like someone should do something

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

galenanorth posted:

a lot of death today

seems like someone should do something

(dies)

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

AH gently caress IM DEAD

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Goons i need more substance in my steak chili I'm making. It's got beans(if you don't think beans should be in chili, gently caress you). But it seems like it's lacking substance. What can I add?

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Zotix posted:

Goons i need more substance in my steak chili I'm making. It's got beans(if you don't think beans should be in chili, gently caress you). But it seems like it's lacking substance. What can I add?

more beans

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

that japan bounce lol

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
beans should not be in chili, so you are gonna want to remove those first

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I thought I had more kidney than what I had, but I didn't. So I have 1 can of light kidney, one can of white kidney, and 1 can of black.

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

See this is one of those wrong people I was talking about.

skul-gun
Dec 24, 2001
I got this account for Xmas.
https://twitter.com/helenprejean/status/1248333921529585670

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Dolphin posted:

he's your typical succdem, smug as gently caress about how we can't have medicare 4 all and leftists are young dreamers, people need to learn to settle on candidates that aren't perfect, that bullshit

what in the hell kind of name is "j kenji lopez alt" anyway

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
remove bean

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ayyyy i'm dyin' ova here

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

My roommate goes nuts for Hormel No Bean Chili. She also refers to it as dog food.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
get a strainer to strain those beans. strained beans can be recanned for regifting.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Good soup! posted:

yeah I guess I'm just paranoid, it hasn't even been pizza I've been craving, just stuff from the local fried chicken place

I guess just pop it in the oven for a bit, make sure hands are washed (doing this obsessively lately lol), dont keep any containers, all that kind of poo poo, but man im just online too much these days and the stories about this poo poo has me shook as gently caress

I think the evidence for actual viable virus on surfaces has gotten more and more tenuous too

edit: if you read the actual stories on the news or whatever a lot of them are stretching the facts tremendously to make youngish healthyish goons shook like if you're not an EMT locked in the plague box and getting a huge cum infection load you'll probs be ok

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Insanely funny to watch judges get a nice momento mori

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

If you remove beans from chilil, what's in the chili?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
many people are saying the masks don't even do anything

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

proper chili is just left over juice after you run your chili cookins through strainer

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Traditional Red Chili is defined by the International Chili Society as any kind of meat or combination of meats, cooked with red chili peppers, various spices and other ingredients, with the exception of BEANS and PASTA which are strictly forbidden. That said, they allow the inclusion of beans in other types of chili.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Blockade posted:

Ive ordered plenty of food and remained roni free (and this is in the middle of one of the 'hot spots'). Zero contact, pop the pizza or whatever in the oven for a bit to warm it up and cook off any residual 'roni and you're set.

What's asymptomatic or incubation period mean ah well gently caress it time to order dinner out again I'll look those up later, coronavirus isnt real anyway

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

many people are saying the masks don't even do anything

who is saying this, everything about this disease makes masks the ideal PPE, an N95 with eye pro should be like god tier and everything below that should stop your fat vape clouds of virus shooting everywhere

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Dolphin posted:

he's one of those people that needs to shut the gently caress up about anything but food. he knows what he's talking about in the kitchen and he thinks that carries over to other aspects of life for some reason.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

who is saying this, everything about this disease makes masks the ideal PPE, an N95 with eye pro should be like god tier and everything below that should stop your fat vape clouds of virus shooting everywhere

we the people

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
further more I only drink iced chili these days
it tastes better cold

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

made scallion pancake entirely from discard sourdough starter & salt. incredibly good

Recipe PLEASE

remote control carnivore
May 7, 2009

Zotix posted:

Cumin
Oregano
Garlic
Dark chocolate

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Zotix posted:

If you remove beans from chilil, what's in the chili?

chili

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
goddam it was so dumb to get that bat flavored vape juice

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when my SO makes me put beans in the chili because i'm "a dipshit" i put black eyed peas in because that's tolerable

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Traditional Red Chili is defined by the International Chili Society as any kind of meat or combination of meats, cooked with red chili peppers, various spices and other ingredients, with the exception of BEANS and PASTA which are strictly forbidden. That said, they allow the inclusion of beans in other types of chili.

https://www.chilicookoff.com/

That's their website and the first loving graphic has beans in it.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

that's Texas chili. chili has been made with beans for over a century which is long enough to establish a tradition. both ways are fine. like how a country omelette and french omelette are both fine

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
gonna eat some plain bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

leave them a list of gun manufactures