Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Wow! President Cuomo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

PerniciousKnid posted:

non-disinfecting bleach

There's .... no such thing?

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

I regret to inform everyone that Chef John from foodwishes dot com is also similarly demanding dems to get in line.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
yah, hes a smug dick which wouldnt bother me so much but hes objectively wrong a lot about politics too, loudly and in ways that expose a fundamental ignorance

so yah food guy bougie i guess sums it up

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

twoday posted:

sports that can be played with 6 feet of social distancing:

- tennis/badminton
- golf/croquet
- petanque/bacci
- archery

I think that's it

BARBELL SPORTS

GRIP SPORT

STRONGMAN

HIGHLAND GAMES

lo carb Lo Pan
Oct 8, 2004

Zil posted:

Wait he is conscious while intubated? Isn't that like seriously hellish to experience?

I had a diving accident about a year ago. They kept me mostly conscious on a venilator for 4 days.

The first 8 hours felt like 2 weeks.

lol

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
is cumshitting a sport

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

are 20-30 minutes of being in the sun enough for vitamin D? I try to get that from my window

i dont know, but devoid of context, this would make an excellent goons.txt

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

baw posted:

is cumshitting a sport

YOU can make it one!

Tim Thomas
Feb 12, 2008
breakdancin the night away

twoday posted:

sports that can be played with 6 feet of social distancing:

- tennis/badminton
- golf/croquet
- petanque/bacci
- archery

I think that's it

i thought about this medium hard as a tennis-doer and i don't think that works, one gets all sweaty and that transfers somewhat to the ball and the balls are held and touched by both players (four if doubles) and every time you whack the ball it would probably aerosolize some of the moisture on the ball

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

PerniciousKnid posted:

Ugh, probably. When I realized I only had non-disinfecting bleach in the house I almost cried.

get a no-rinse quat you can dilute

that poo poo is still readily available from what I've seen, is non-caustic, it's food contact rated, etc

no reason to compete against the rest of the country in the eczema olympics imo

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/27khv/status/1248030004723752960

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

baw posted:

BARBELL SPORTS

GRIP SPORT

STRONGMAN

HIGHLAND GAMES

Gymnastics, curling, shuffleboard

Basically anything in either Olympics that isn't a team sport, wrestling or boxing

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Dolphin posted:

he's your typical succdem, smug as gently caress about how we can't have medicare 4 all and leftists are young dreamers, people need to learn to settle on candidates that aren't perfect, that bullshit

The US is exceptionally poo poo, so you can't have public healthcare.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Tim Thomas posted:

i thought about this medium hard as a tennis-doer and i don't think that works, one gets all sweaty and that transfers somewhat to the ball and the balls are held and touched by both players (four if doubles) and every time you whack the ball it would probably aerosolize some of the moisture on the ball

Hrmm sweaty balls. I see

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

matty matheson is the cspam spirit animal chef

https://youtu.be/QN019zyVpNI

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

baw posted:

is cumshitting a sport

Is this like getting points for distance or artistic value I mean what kind of competition are we looking at here

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Landlords: you should have at least 3 months of rent saved up in case of an emergency.

Also landlords: if you don't pay your rent, I won't be able to pay the mortgage because I don't have 3 months of mortgage payments saved in case of an emergency.

Mortgage servicers to landlords: if you don't pay your mortgage, I won't be able to pay the bondholder because I don't have 3 months of bond payments saved in case of an emergency

Bondholder to servicer: If you don't pay the bond payment, I won't be able to pay my investors because I don't have 3 months of investment payments saved in case of emergency

etc, etc, etc, until you hit the employers that just turn around and tell their employees to get hosed because they're out of money

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
today's mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcnwLync7ns

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

are 20-30 minutes of being in the sun enough for vitamin D? I try to get that from my window

iirc glass is an almost perfect blocker of the UV-B radiation you need for vitamin D, so you better have that window open

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

charity rereg posted:

this would be unconstitutional and that is actually one of the problems, you cannot in any way restrict travel between the states like this.

You don't have to restrict travel, but you can issue a whole-state order for any incoming citizens to the state to be quarantined for 14 days, no exceptions. Stop trains and quarantine the lot of them :getin:

euphronius posted:

what maintenance are renters doing

For many, whatever is necessary to keep them from being shuttered.

Plenty of property managers out there are legit by-the-book people who do the recommended, not just the needful. Landowners are typically the shortcut-takers, as anything they don't spend is profit.

Some landowners are lazy enough to let a property manager do everything and cut them a check, and that's not entirely a bad thing.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

GlobalMegaCorp posted:

yeah dude is on a vent. no way you just hide a world leader away for three days with no statements or photographs if he was conscious and capable of making one

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Zil posted:

Is this like getting points for distance or artistic value I mean what kind of competition are we looking at here

Judges grade the Olympian's cum poo poo slurry expelled onto the canvas based on taste, texture, and visual appeal

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

haha I know that liquor store, it's pretty good

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Spoondick posted:

matty matheson is the cspam spirit animal chef

https://youtu.be/QN019zyVpNI

matty owns

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

TMMadman posted:

Landlords: you should have at least 3 months of rent saved up in case of an emergency.

Also landlords: if you don't pay your rent, I won't be able to pay the mortgage because I don't have 3 months of mortgage payments saved in case of an emergency.

https://twitter.com/gamercop69/status/1248307397866803201?s=19

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1248044994310651915?s=20

all the CHUDs think this is proof Fauci is a robot when it seems like a pretty blatant attempt by Fauci to pander to Trump

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

PerniciousKnid posted:

Any guesses when I'll be able to buy disinfectants again? I might have to stop ordering anything but dry goods in a couple weeks.

also idk where you are but here in vegas distributors are deemed essential

for many distributors it's really easy to setup an account and place a will-call order over the phone

try calling vendors for whatever you're trying to get and asking who your local distributors are to figure out who to call, if google doesn't yield useful info

my company distributes a variety of cleaners and other chemicals, ppe, etc and we have not seen the same breaks in supply chain for food-grade disinfectant concentrates that we've seen with hand sanitizer, ppe, etc

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

TMMadman posted:

They spend all that money on "improvements to the property". That's why they act like you broke the shitheap water heater when it starts to leak when it rots out, and replace it with the cheapest model while bitching about the cost.

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

rand doing the lords work

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

eighty-four merc posted:

i think Americans generally are more often stress / depressed / bored eaters than they are stress not-eaters, and I would expect that for everyone for whom the public health crisis has lit a fire under their rear end to take the reins of their physical health, there are many more who have let go of the rope completely

Yeah, a lot of people seem to be boozing pretty hard too.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

what the gently caress does 'reactivating' even mean

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I loved that tweet on how the landlord is the only type of investor that demands to make a positive return in a recession environment.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Corona virus but it's a gladio style stay behind program

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mastershakeman posted:

Gymnastics, curling, shuffleboard

Basically anything in either Olympics that isn't a team sport, wrestling or boxing

Curling is a team sport

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

snoo posted:

Sorry they meant galactivating

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

snoo posted:

yeah the headline is kind of vague, especially with false positive rates being so high in testing

is it possible that the marker they are testing for just resurfaces, or are they getting pneumonia and fever all over again? (the deadly stuff)

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
made scallion pancake entirely from discard sourdough starter & salt. incredibly good

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1248333615588691969

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Good soup! posted:

gently caress man there's been one or two days in the past few weeks I havent felt like cooking and im still too paranoid to order food from anywhere

no lack of food in my place so looks like i gotta be a responsible adult and avoid the rona

Ive ordered plenty of food and remained roni free (and this is in the middle of one of the 'hot spots'). Zero contact, pop the pizza or whatever in the oven for a bit to warm it up and cook off any residual 'roni and you're set.