Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Just start boosting cars, who the gently caress is going to stop you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Wrex Ruckus posted:

who freed the canines?

Woof, woof woof woofhan

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

dew worm posted:

want some fuckin wings now

I've been craving an onion chili uttapam and pizza so badly OMG

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
if only there was some sort of...i don't know, leader of the government that agrees with these people and will make a definitive decision instead of randomly hemming and hawing while screaming at the press for ignoring his high ratings.
god drat trump is so strong and brave and the greatest president ever if ONLY my local mayor wasn't such a meany to him and preventing him from...doing...anything. christ people are so loving stupid.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

[COVID-19 April] We urgently ask you, send execution drug supplies to hospitals

Hannot
Nov 29, 2007
Grimey Drawer
This seems too optimistic, someone make me depressed again tia

https://twitter.com/GovMikeDeWine/status/1247959526776680449?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Just start boosting cars, who the gently caress is going to stop you?

the police. they're still out there making people miserable across the us. like, sending people to jail for not observing social distancing lmao

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/coronavirus-update-8-arrested-in-monsey-for-violating-social-distancing-emergency-orders/ar-BB12p8GV

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

don’t stand so close to me

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
The best part is the more they push for whatever restrictions put in place to end, the longer this will drag out, and the more damage that will happen.

It is a positive feedback loop.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Steve Yun posted:

several dog shelters around the country are empty all of a sudden

... Pete?

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Eat This Glob posted:

the police. they're still out there making people miserable across the us. like, sending people to jail for not observing social distancing lmao

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/coronavirus-update-8-arrested-in-monsey-for-violating-social-distancing-emergency-orders/ar-BB12p8GV

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/atlanta-cop-with-covid-caught-speeding-possibly-exposed-trooper/ZPw4nkNaVn8ddG2FLcrFUP/

quote:

A City of Atlanta police officer who tested positive for the coronavirus was supposed to be in isolation. But instead, he was caught driving 130 mph on I-75, according to the Georgia State Patrol.

they're also joy riding at top speed and exposing people to coronavirus so there's that bullshit to deal with

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Steve Yun posted:

gonna be a shitload of abandoned animals in about 8 months

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Haze Thank Liberty posted:

This seems too optimistic, someone make me depressed again tia

https://twitter.com/GovMikeDeWine/status/1247959526776680449?s=20

I'm in Ohio, so I have been reading the tweets from DeWine's team every day and I keep making the mistake of reading the comments too. When will I learn?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ardennes posted:

The best part is the more they push for whatever restrictions put in place to end, the longer this will drag out, and the more damage that will happen.

Sounds like you hate Freedom

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

BrownianMotion posted:

*cackling madly at my computer desk, muttering the words five point seven over and over and over again*

???

Why are you threatening a work shooting?

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

Primpin and Pimpin posted:

I'm in Ohio, so I have been reading the tweets from DeWine's team every day and I keep making the mistake of reading the comments too. When will I learn?

lol, same

https://twitter.com/dag825/status/1247960643359170562?s=20

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Raptor1033 posted:

???

Why are you threatening a work shooting?

I think maybe he's talking about the R-nought value, which is much higher than expected.

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

CIA KNEW ABOUT COVID-19 IN NOVEMBER 2019

is absolutely fake as gently caress

these assholes didn't say poo poo through Jan Feb March when the thing was spreading and now they're trying to rewrite history? FOH

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Covid-19 was actually found on Saddam's WMDs

mystes
May 31, 2006

friendly 2 da void posted:

CIA KNEW ABOUT COVID-19 IN NOVEMBER 2019

is absolutely fake as gently caress

these assholes didn't say poo poo through Jan Feb March when the thing was spreading and now they're trying to rewrite history? FOH
I won't believe it until I read it in the official cia newsletter (the Washington Post).

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Starting to put together my homeless kit to buy with TrumpBux. What do you guys think of this cart?

https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Carts-GOR1400-COM-Heavy-Duty-Removable/dp/B01BFC5RZE?ref_=ast_bbp_dp

For those of you who would advise me to just steal a shopping cart: that would be illegal, plus I want to have a kind of "upscale" vibe to my homeless gear.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Lol look at the r0 number for lots of established diseases, shits like "uh 2 to 8 I guess?"

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://www.mnhrl.com/mortality%28c...lLAEMFTd932uxoA

cool animated graph about BCG, scroll down to "English Version"

not sure I agree with the data but it's a cool form of graph, does anyone know how this sort of thing is done?

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

D1E posted:

Starting to put together my homeless kit to buy with TrumpBux. What do you guys think of this cart?

https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Carts-GOR1400-COM-Heavy-Duty-Removable/dp/B01BFC5RZE?ref_=ast_bbp_dp

For those of you who would advise me to just steal a shopping cart: that would be illegal, plus I want to have a kind of "upscale" vibe to my homeless gear.

Should get you further than the one the guy used to try to walk across America and made it like 8 blocks

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

D1E posted:

seems like more of a wagon than a cart tbh. you dont want to be pulling that behind you, you need to have something to push in front so you can keep an eye on it at all times.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

Primpin and Pimpin posted:

Are ... are people actually latching on to "THE PROJECTIONS WERE WRONG, WE SHUT DOWN FOR NOTHING" instead of "Look, what we are doing is changing the projections, keep it up!"

:psyduck:

Are you loving kidding me?

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

LegionAreI posted:

Are ... are people actually latching on to "THE PROJECTIONS WERE WRONG, WE SHUT DOWN FOR NOTHING" instead of "Look, what we are doing is changing the projections, keep it up!"

reactionaries gonna be reactionary

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

LegionAreI posted:

america.avi

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

LegionAreI posted:

it doesnt help the entire media and establishment propaganda apparatus was gaslighting americans about corona for months

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

twoday posted:

https://www.mnhrl.com/mortality%28c...lLAEMFTd932uxoA

cool animated graph about BCG, scroll down to "English Version"

not sure I agree with the data but it's a cool form of graph, does anyone know how this sort of thing is done?

Yeah, usually data animations of this sort are done with Michael Bostock's D3.js package

Here's a beautiful gallery the things, a whole hell of a lot of different types of cool interactive/animated widgets that animate on some dummy datasets

https://observablehq.com/@d3/gallery

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 02:14 on Apr 10, 2020

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

China didn't tell us, they hid it. Also they told us, and we knew all along.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Stairmaster posted:

i feel sorry for anyone who is a nurse

They want to serve though.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Steve Yun posted:

We killed all the dogs!

twoday
May 4, 2005

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Yeah, usually data animations of this sort are done with Michael Bostock's D3.js package

Here's a beautiful gallery of what it can do with data, a whole hell of a lot of different types of cool interactive widgets

https://observablehq.com/@d3/gallery

sweet, thanks

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ardennes posted:

It owns

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Zyme posted:

seems like more of a wagon than a cart tbh. you dont want to be pulling that behind you, you need to have something to push in front so you can keep an eye on it at all times.

Good point.

Goons please help me with recommendations to live homelessly in the era of COVID-19. I need:

- A cart/wagon to hold all my worldly possessions
- A pop-up tent
- An air mattress/foldable cot/pad (something to make it more comfortable to sleep on the ground)

I figure I can fit a couple big plastic Sterilite boxes in the cart to store my clothes and toiletries, and a sturdy tarp should be able to cover everything in the cart.

Can I sleep in public parks or will the police murder me?

twoday
May 4, 2005

LegionAreI posted:

that's a bit of a crack but I don't hear the ping

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

China didn't tell us, they hid it. Also they told us, and we knew all along.
the dangerous chinese bioweapon thats just the flu bro

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

D1E posted:

Good point.

Goons please help me with recommendations to live homelessly in the era of COVID-19. I need:

- A pop-up tent
- An air mattress/foldable cot/pad (something to make it more comfortable to sleep on the ground)

I figure I can fit a couple big plastic Sterilite boxes in the cart to store my clothes and toiletries, and a sturdy tarp should be able to cover everything in the cart.

All the dog shelters are empty and some look pretty nice sooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

D1E posted:

Good point.

- A pop-up tent

the police will murder you, or round you up into a concentration camp