Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

snoo posted:

the gently caress is the thread title about

It, like all absurd things at this time, essentially happened. Search around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

snoo posted:

Some of the sedatives they use to execute people can be used to sedate people on ventilators so state prisons have been asked to donate their murder drug cocktail supplies

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

snoo posted:

death penalty drugs now are all about insane amounts of sedatives. also useful for ventilations.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Joseph Pizza.

Joseph

Pizza

The writers are really phoning it in this season, huh? I thought they were going some interesting places with all these evil people catching corona, but like the last couple seasons they don't want to change the status quo and are predictably just hammering the 'lol hellworld' button over and over again. It's Lost all over again.

check it out with steve brule rear end name

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

oxsnard posted:

Some of the sedatives they use to execute people can be used to sedate people on ventilators so state prisons have been asked to donate their murder drug cocktail supplies

hasn't the EU been refusing to send one of the Murder Chemicals to the US for a while now?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

hasn't the EU been refusing to send one of the Murder Chemicals to the US for a while now?

Yeah but there are a million cocktails you could theoretically whip up to kill someone pretty painlessly and it's not like theres a court in this country who would put a stop to a different formulation. They just use the "original" cocktail because it's what everyone does

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

oxsnard posted:

Yeah but there are a million cocktails you could theoretically whip up to kill someone pretty painlessly and it's not like theres a court in this country who would put a stop to a different formulation. They just use the "original" cocktail because it's what everyone does

And bc it's painful af lol

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

If you don't care about it being painless, like we don't in america, you can use lots of chems to kill prisoners.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Oh wild. I always thought execution drugs were painful

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

They are

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

if it was really about just killing prisoners they'd just do the hypoxia thing or use some neutral gas but the whole point is an ecstasy of (often vicarious) revenge where it just doesn't get the chuds off unless they know Bad Person is suffering.

killing prisoners is hosed up enough but chuds are like "naw make it hurt a lot"

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

snoo posted:

Completely literal. Completely hellworld.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the people want, demand even, execution drugs

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1248485838473723904?s=20

just da flu

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Inertia is a property of matter Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Isn't mortality a percentage? CMON BITCHELL

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

i know people like to lol about him but i really want him to catch it and be extremely uncomfortable, like a christopher hitchens getting waterboarded situation

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

snoo posted:

a hospital had to ask a prison for the drugs that they use to sleep prisioners to kill them, I guess some of the medicines that are used for that are usual stuff, like painkillers, and is the situation is so dire that hospitals would get these drugs from anywhere that have them

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

drat it seems like the US is hosed up yall

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

snoo posted:

wow

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/NOLAnews/status/1248387863944654849?s=19

This is the first sitting US official to died of COVID-19?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

bill mitchell discovers nationalized healthcare

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1248488829759049728

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

snoo posted:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I too remember the yearly mass graves we have every flu season

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

snoo posted:

sedatives used to murder prisoners are also used in treating severe corona cases, or something.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

bill mitchell discovers nationalized healthcare

this

whenever this happens I still let out a "oh my loving god", like, you ARE SO CLOSE

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

Solarin posted:

sedatives used to murder prisoners are also used in treating severe corona cases, or something.

EXECUTIONS CURE CORONA

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

snoo posted:

love it or leave it TRUMP P

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

dead gay comedy forums posted:

this

whenever this happens I still let out a "oh my loving god", like, you ARE SO CLOSE

yeah he'll never get it stop carrying that torch

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There's quite a few stories of custom drug cocktails used in executions resulting in the victim audibly moaning and fighting against the restraints while taking up to an hour to actually die

Inert gas kills without pain, just go from alive to dead no fuss no muss, we just don't do that anymore because we are a cruel and barbarous people who cannot separate the infliction of pain and domination from any single aspect of what we as a culture consider acceptable

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

There's quite a few stories of custom drug cocktails used in executions resulting in the victim audibly moaning and fighting against the restraints while taking up to an hour to actually die

Inert gas kills without pain, just go from alive to dead no fuss no muss, we just don't do that anymore because we are a cruel and barbarous people who cannot separate the infliction of pain and domination from any single aspect of what we as a culture consider acceptable

AMERICA!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I too remember the yearly mass graves we have every flu season

isn't it just the one mass grave so far?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

just imagine a nation, of demon crackers, if you will

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
When you consider that atomic element has mass, then you will realize that TECHNICALLY every grave is a mass grave.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

CODChimera posted:

isn't it just the one mass grave so far?

In fairness it looked like you could stuff a whole lotta bodies in that mass grave. Looked like there were about 30 or 40 in there and it was only 10% full.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

When you consider that atomic element has mass, then you will realize that TECHNICALLY every grave is a mass grave.

its something to ponder

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/NOLAnews/status/1248387863944654849?s=19

This is the first sitting US official to died of COVID-19?

Nah a Michigan State rep (who was a cool bernie bro) died 2 weeks ago

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Salt Fish posted:

gently caress off neil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
omg the thread title

wtf