Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

A hundred loving thousand smackaroos to poop out a meme that would be stale in 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Can they not just eat the locusts?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

gay picnic defence posted:

Termites taste like peanut butter and bone marrow but I have no idea what a locust would taste like.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Zeroisanumber posted:

A hundred loving thousand smackaroos to poop out a meme that would be stale in 2017.

A hundred k is a nothing budget and at least it's going negative but ugh

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Der Meister posted:

they pouted on the tarmac for four hours calling their French political buddies and still got told to gently caress off lol

wonder if their wives of the 7 50 year old men knew about the 3 20-something women on the plane

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Ruggan posted:

imagine being paid 100,000 big bucks (backed by the u s of a) for producing a meme of this quality

thi s is what happens when you betray the NEET candidates

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

American Bridge is literally a company that makes bridges and had their own company town that's still around, called Ambridge.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Threw a surprise birthday party for a friend on zoom. Today I learned that if you have more than 25 people it creates as second page

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

would be more accurate if his millennial girlfriend was covered in roni puke and texting her snapchat dance meme 2 her besties while eating adrenochrome laced avocado toast while wearing a shillarys spring break bash comet ping pong T shirt that says "i heart 5G (image of cyber obungler strangling a child thru the internet)" thats wher nano chip injector is hidden #WWG1WGA

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Steve Yun posted:

Threw a surprise birthday party for a friend on zoom. Today I learned that if you have more than 25 people it creates as second page

Move to happy thread.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

kids are dying 4 biden he told them 2 vote they love him very bad (or sick!)

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
DIdn't know there was a happy thread

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

WHERE'S MY GODDAMN MONEY

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Put a trigger warning on that task bar

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Central America :stare:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

snoo posted:

WHERE'S MY GODDAMN MONEY

:hmmyes:

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
lmao at knowing more than 25 people tf??

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

snoo posted:

WHERE'S MY GODDAMN MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtoM9x-Bfu8&t=34s

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Zeroisanumber posted:

Termites taste like peanut butter and bone marrow but I have no idea what a locust would taste like.

People eat them elsewhere, it just seems like the logical solution to a famine caused by plagues of flying lean protein eating all your carbs

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

this is more confusing than the boyfriend meme https://twitter.com/Your_Americans/status/1248667905073577987

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

is prohibited

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

where the gently caress is my money

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Doesn't end with an armed mob pulling down the fence around the White House so I don't know why anyone would find it inspiring.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

BeefThief posted:

this is not the time for unbridled capitalism my friend

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

err posted:

lmao at knowing more than 25 people tf??

I can't get over it

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

clam.jpg

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

BeefThief posted:

That bit in the Simpsons where Bart is bothering the postal lady about his spy camera but it's my loving 1200 dollars

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i got my money (pending). gonna give some to the food bank, use the rest to make a guillotine

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

it's a delicacy in somalia

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Ruggan posted:

imagine being paid 100,000 big bucks (backed by the u s of a) for producing a meme of this quality

it really is the dream isnt it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Its just mushmouth speak that trump does at rallies except for libs, all you gotta do is hit the keypoints. 8 hours of media consumption primes you.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

trump pocketed all the loving pandemic relief money

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Warhammer 40,000 was a documentary

coke
Jul 12, 2009
guys this will all be over once the weather war...

oh

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Zeroisanumber posted:

that is sure a combination of adjectives i hope to nevrr see again

People eat them elsewhere, it just seems like the logical solution to a famine caused by plagues of flying lean protein eating all your carbs

do the plagues also eat people who arent in shelter?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

coke posted:

oh

just the flu bro

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Farm Frenzy posted:

garfield tossing bowl

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

coke posted:

oh

I'm assuming there's just literally zero testing being done in south america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

coke posted:

oh

brazil is in the other side of the earth different hemisphere when its hot here its cold there duh moran