Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

This just ableism. It's not a mental illness. They are a danger to an actual vulnerable group, children. They aren't victims at all in any way. They are people who have made the choice to hurt someone. "Mental disorder" is the way pedophiles justify their desires and actions. The virtuous pedophile idea is a myth.

e: Yes, pedophiles do need treatment. But right now our society is failing to protect its children. The reason people respond so negatively to this is that pedophiles are often given a greater sympathy and trust than their victims. Children are often dismissed more easily in reporting their experiences than pedophiles are when they claim to be trying not to hurt children.

It's literally in the loving DSM. Your personal feelings don't come into it.

e: I'm not gonna post any more on this topic but I just want to note how funny it is that the ex-admin partially responsible for exactly what I talked about has opinions that are just as loving warped as I expected. As well as the peanut gallery. Good going.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Cool rapsheet

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Danaru posted:

When I woke up today I did not expect to see an unironic #notallpedophiles post

Yeah, I didnt realize you couldn't put mods in ignore either.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nurge posted:

Oh my god you are completely delusional. Forget it. You are beyond help.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh my god you are completely delusional. Forget it. You are beyond help.

funny quote in the funny quotes thread

a large automobile
Apr 10, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
farts

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

nurgeposting is spreading into pyf i see

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
Can we update the thread title to avoid any further confusion? Funny Forums Quotes: garnish that age of majority gash with garnets and cash

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Nurge posted:

e: I'm not gonna post any more on this topic but I just want to note how funny it is that the ex-admin partially responsible for exactly what I talked about has opinions that are just as loving warped as I expected. As well as the peanut gallery. Good going.

Man how do you all out yourselves with zero urging

Or would this be nurging

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Nurge posted:

Would you go so far as to say he considers facts as useless?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
There were tons of posts about pedophiles in the funny forums quotes thread, then I called the police because I saw granos

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Nurge posted:

I don't know if you saw the last time a thread was posted about it.

There was a fair bit of discourse including one SA member who outright said they were a non-offending pedophile. The entire thing was gassed, people banned and maybe perma'd, and the mods/admins clearly said "have this discussion somewhere else we don't want to associated with this"

Go somewhere else.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Calling the police on granos

E:FB

Either way shut the gently caress up please a lot of people don't care to hear your opinions on this itt

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pick posted:

"hey ! Hey you! don't loving key my car"

For some reason this is making me think of the thread where a goon grabbed a gun because he thought someone was making GBS threads on his roof, and someone else wrote a post from the perspective of the freshly-murdered preteen roof-shitter

A good thread, but hard to describe

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Antivehicular posted:

For some reason this is making me think of the thread where a goon grabbed a gun because he thought someone was making GBS threads on his roof, and someone else wrote a post from the perspective of the freshly-murdered preteen roof-shitter

was that the dude making Purple Chemicals in his basement?

Weeks
Jan 5, 2018

oldpainless posted:

Would you go so far as to say he considers facts as useless?

More like FactsArePainless

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Weeks posted:

More like FactsArePainless
Theme song to the TV show F*A*C*T

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Captain Hygiene posted:

But enough about aatrek

a large automobile
Apr 10, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Antivehicular posted:

"i was learning claire de lune on the oboe and my mother loved me" still pops into my head occasionally

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

I don't think so? At least, I don't remember it from the thread, but it's completely possible.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

a large automobile posted:

"i was learning claire de lune on the oboe and my mother loved me" still pops into my head occasionally

It needs a repost

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

BLANCHES oval office posted:

agh im going to squat on crazy batshit gun mans roof!!! i hope he has children in the home while i squat barefoot onto his badly done roof and push out me colon snakes. his wife is probably cozy in her snuggly fleece wizard looking robe and the man is drinking a beer. they are not expecting something so bizarre as a child like me to be making GBS threads above them. ahaha im a gradeschool kid who is drinking gin out of a gatorade bottle and now im shot in the stomach by a stupid as gently caress person from the worst state in the country. aaaagh im gutshot and me turds are pouring out silly putty like from the birdshot that riddle me full of deathholes. hail satan death to america i was in band and i was learning clare de lune on the oboe and my mother loved me but now im dead because of guns and idiots.

e:

Thread starts Here, but you need archives. I think.

Nurge has a new favorite as of 08:27 on Apr 12, 2020

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Theme song to the TV show F*A*C*T

By early morning light I see
A post as poo poo as poo poo can be
A derail over Tokaii
Or anything in D&D

'Cause shitposting is painless
Especially if you're brainless
And I can take or leave it if I please...

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
/Radium enters the chat room, visibly shaken. He has a telegram in his hand.
"I have a message. Lowtax's spine was shot down over the Sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors."

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

congrats on somehow making pyf less funny, all

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Pick posted:

It's just really hosed up. How could you possibly look at a child and think, I want to put my genitals on it, instead of wanting to yell "hey ! Hey you! don't loving key my car"

I look at cars and think I want to put my genitals on them.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Elfface posted:

AI-trek.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Elfface posted:

Every day I walk 12 miles up and down the Wal*Mart parking lot, keying cars with my genitals.

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

You are thinking of SniperWoreConverse. Here's the thread about the mysterious purple stuff and the hole in his roof:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853708&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Desert Bus posted:

You are thinking of SniperWoreConverse. Here's the thread about the mysterious purple stuff and the hole in his roof:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853708&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Yeah, that’s a good one. On page thirty-something, I tried to kick off a fiction jam. It fizzled pretty quickly, but it got some good efforts from a few posters, including SniperWoreConverse.

I sent a crow, and I think bees (?) to bedevil him.

Edit: They were hornets.

Veni Vidi Ameche! has a new favorite as of 13:48 on Apr 12, 2020

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Joe Bogan posted:

Can we update the thread title to avoid any further confusion? Funny Forums Quotes: garnish that age of majority gash with garnets and cash

Goons in Platoons probates “gash” and PYF puts it in titles.

I’m not judging. I just think it’s odd.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

i am harry posted:

I like when people who draw this weird poo poo act like they've encountered some really serious art problems, like the kind you might run into as a professional artist...say someone's sent you a rgb file but you need to convert it into cmyk before print...and it's really going to make all the difference in the world if Luigi's green pubes are #12E603 instead of #00FF00.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Platystemon posted:

Goons in Platoons probates “gash” and PYF puts it in titles.

I’m not judging. I just think it’s odd.
That thread title is art. Think of it as the difference between a playboy Hustler centerfold and The Origin of the World, if you will.

E: for clarity.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

calling someone's pussy their gash is very different from calling a guy who has sex "hip-deep in gash", i am concerned for people for whom this is not obvious

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

Posting to see my post history and if I've ever been wrong about anything

Edit - I'd be a millionaire now if I had done that block chain dildo thing instead of letting it be a joke

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

i love observational humor and this one is great

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Play the "Guess the Thread" game! Fun for all ages.

Dip Viscous posted:

Cribbage is way more fun that you'd expect, but be forewarned that if you ask someone to teach you how to play it's absolutely going to sound like they are making up bullshit as they go to screw with you even if they really are trying to teach you.

moana posted:

Oh yeah, that's his nibs, that means I get an extra point

Krispy Wafer posted:

"I have a Jack so I get an extra point like you did, right?"

"Nope, wrong kind of Jack."

silvergoose posted:

A jack flipped up, so I get two points. Nobs.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Nib-nob tryin’ to get a point easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Thank you for moving on past the pedophilia conversation and in the future, keep this poo poo out of this loving thread.