Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
The Kennedy curse is just ample proof to the theory that JFK’s head just did that on its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
I just checked on some Qsies and I guess the uprising by the og faithful against Baby Q has begun etc

https://twitter.com/RainbowFairy12/status/1247462557922844672?s=20

E: Jesus I forgot JFKjr was still a big part of this

https://twitter.com/PRINCES63570537/status/1247172919861620738?s=20

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Apr 7, 2020

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
It’s pretty weird that people are designing twitter bots to fuel the dumbest conspiracy theory since Flat Earth.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

The Alice in Wonderland reference has thrown me

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
https://twitter.com/JustinWhang/status/1247050183545958401

this mole children stuff just keeps on going huh

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/bocake/status/1247197868089323521

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Poor Outlook posted:

Like the right wing conspiracy about obama's sexuality, as an example. If I were to wager a guess, it's that his favorite character from the wire is omar. And a giant game of telephone later, there's rumors that he's gay.

If I were to wager I guess, it's that Obama Bad, gay Bad......Obama gay

Poor Outlook
Jan 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Illuminti posted:

If I were to wager I guess, it's that Obama Bad, gay Bad......Obama gay

Hahah. Yeah parsimony is a bitch.

I'm not sure why that example of a conspiracy theory containing a grain of truth was my go to. A better example would be like area 51 and aliens. During the cold war to trick satellites, the military would use literal cut out planes to confuse the ussr. Also imagine seeing a b2 or a blackbird for the first time- aliens.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lmao owned
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1247896312307015694

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This guy has one of the most punchable faces in the alt-right and that's saying something.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Time traveller didn't see his own arrest coming

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
This is one of the formative events. He meets the guy who invents time travel on the inside.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Captain Monkey posted:

This is one of the formative events. He meets the guy who invents time travel on the inside.
Trump's dad is alive and in prison?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Poor Outlook posted:

Hahah. Yeah parsimony is a bitch.

I'm not sure why that example of a conspiracy theory containing a grain of truth was my go to. A better example would be like area 51 and aliens. During the cold war to trick satellites, the military would use literal cut out planes to confuse the ussr. Also imagine seeing a b2 or a blackbird for the first time- aliens.

I've actually come across B2s and F117s on old as dirt UFO websites.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I've actually come across B2s and F117s on old as dirt UFO websites.

I mean,

I'd think this was a UFO if didn't know better

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I mean,

Plus they don't appear on radar, are spooky quiet, and if you try to report it some Air Force guys are going to show up and quickly shut it down. It has all the hallmarks of a UFO story.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Don Gato posted:

Plus they don't appear on radar, are spooky quiet, and if you try to report it some Air Force guys are going to show up and quickly shut it down. It has all the hallmarks of a UFO story.

Esp if it's 1980s (first reported flight was 1989) doubtful that they didn't test wing design etc prior to that so mid 80s ufo doesn't seem unlikely

Kfroog
Nov 9, 2012

Don Gato posted:

About 2002 or so, one of those flew over my neighborhood and it was earth-shakingly loud. Loudest aircraft i've ever encountered that wasn't flying supersonic.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kfroog posted:

About 2002 or so, one of those flew over my neighborhood and it was earth-shakingly loud. Loudest aircraft i've ever encountered that wasn't flying supersonic.

May have been pushing the thruster. Jets make very little noise when idling

A navy captain who saw the tic taco UFO States AF guys would take a jet over a trailer park or something and fly in dead quiet then hit the thusters and jet off fast and loud as gently caress resulting in UFO sightings being reported the day/minutes after.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I mean,

scary nightmare triangle

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

that's just a sky shaka

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

so 4/10/20 didn't amount to anything, no mass arrests, no JFK Jr, so Hillary face-eating video.

what a shame. too bad no one will learn anything from this or grow in any way

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Joe M got suspended from Twitter, so that’s a thing

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/ElBartoArmy/status/1248655349210628101

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
What's the canon about these mole children? Where did they come from? Why are they in the secret underground tunnels all over the world? Is it just the same old "Hillary kidnapped millions of children and their adrenochrome keeps her forever young", except underground because it's more mysterious and depressing?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Herman Merman posted:

What's the canon about these mole children? Where did they come from? Why are they in the secret underground tunnels all over the world? Is it just the same old "Hillary kidnapped millions of children and their adrenochrome keeps her forever young", except underground because it's more mysterious and depressing?

Secret tunnels full of abused children was a common motif in the Satanic Panic - ISTR that tunnels/underground spaces are a common nightmare theme and the "recovered memories" bullshit pulled that out into the narrative. Given the Q demographic skews heavily into the boomer and Christian it's not surprising to see it gaining traction with them, even if it's completely unconscious.

e: Sounds familiar:

quote:

In his book Satanic Panic, the 1994 Mencken Award winner for Best Book presented by the Free Press Association, [146] Jeffery Victor writes that, in the United States, the groups most likely to believe rumors of SRA are rural, poorly educated, religiously conservative White blue-collar families with an unquestioning belief in American values who feel significant anxieties over job loss, economic decline and family disintegration. Victor considers rumours of SRA a symptom of a moral crisis and a form of scapegoating for economic and social ills.

goddamnedtwisto fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Apr 12, 2020

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Herman Merman posted:

IRC some random Q nutjob claimed to have projected astrally into a big bunker under the Epcot center(?) and it was full of 100k chained children and torture rooms like in the hit movie Hostel. This extensive investigative work is the basis for our modern understanding of mole children society.

e: also yeah, he probably got it from Satanic panic and movies/TV. There is probably some movie with a scene like that

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!
Hey look, Tom Hanks hosted SNL last night and it wasn't live from his cell in GitMo.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

dms666 posted:

Hey look, Tom Hanks hosted SNL last night and it wasn't live from his cell in GitMo.

Zoom background

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

dms666 posted:

They clone them before they execute them, we've known that since the beginning duh :rolleyes:

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

The powerful forces of Trump and his Q army have successfully replaced jailed celebrities and politicians with cloned counterparts after locking them up in secret with full military tribunals BUT they are incapable of keeping toilet paper on the shelves

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
I'd assume all the crisis actor lookalikes have taken the place of the real celebrities.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Herman Merman posted:

The mole children have never seen daylight. They were specifically bred in the tunnels for the sole purpose of being sex slaves or eaten by the cabal. Because of this they are ultra sensitive to light and deformed from having been in tunnels all their life. The tunnel and bunker network stretches the entire country and there are millions of mole children. The COVID-19 is actually a cover for Donald Trump and the US military mounting a rescue operation. The field hospital in Central Park is actually tents for the mole children to shield them from light as they raid a massive bunker beneath the park itself. The mole children are then being transported to the Navy hospital ship currently in New York whose cover is to help with the COVID-19 outbreak but it’s really there to temporarily house the mole children

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Also they could have rescued the mole children earlier, but had to wait until a specific date to do it because the numbers match up with some important initials, which is the most important thing of course.

Endman
May 18, 2010

Some hack journalist wrote a mostly made up book about mole people living under New York decades ago:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

This is a real thing in Las Vegas. Not sure about NY but I don't doubt it happens to many people.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Endman posted:

Some hack journalist wrote a mostly made up book about mole people living under New York decades ago:

also everyone read slake's limbo in 5th grade.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

also everyone read slake's limbo in 5th grade.

I've never heard of it. My 5th grade reading was Hatchet and The Hobbit. I believe JFKjr faked his death and is alive in the Alaskan wilderness with nothing but a rusty piece of helicopter blade, waiting until the time is right to rejoin his best friend, Donald Trump, and start getting those Tunnel Tots freed.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

The mole children have never seen daylight. They were specifically bred in the tunnels for the sole purpose of being sex slaves or eaten by the cabal. Because of this they are ultra sensitive to light and deformed from having been in tunnels all their life. The tunnel and bunker network stretches the entire country and there are millions of mole children.

This is weird to me because it makes it sound like the elites who could buy anything and anyone have no problems with their sex slaves being half-molerat. At what point is it not even a human child anymore? (I felt kinda gross trying to craft this as a joke so I think I’m not callous enough to word it in a way that makes it truly work).

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Apr 13, 2020

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

jojoinnit posted:

This is weird to me because it makes it sound like the elites who could buy anything and anyone have no problems with their sex slaves being half-molerat. At what point is it not even a human child anymore?

If it's Mexican

No really, some of the Q people are making sure to specify that the mole children are documented, lest anyone accuse them of hypocrisy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Yes, these children that were secretly bred to be kept in underground tunnels were also given birth certificates and social security numbers.