Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Went on a walk today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i want my:
  • FREE 2020 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LATITUDE
  • easter service photos
  • trumpbux

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Pastors John and Aventer Gray will host ‘Resurrection at Relentless,’ a drive-in worship experience to observe Easter on Sunday. The drive-in worship experience will feature three services at 8:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and be held at Haywood Mall at 700 Haywood Road in Greenville to accommodate demand. The church asks that guests arrive 30 minutes before their desired showtime to allow time to enter and park. Each vehicle must also RSVP to attend by registering on Eventbrite. Worshippers are also encouraged to bring their own food to enjoy during the service, and Relentless has partnered with local restaurants to provide varying discounts on curbside meals. Those offers include fifteen percent off Waffle House located at 536 Haywood Road; free cheesecake on orders over $30 using promotional code FREESLICE at Cheesecake Factory located at 700 Haywood Road; and $10 off $30 or more using promotional code 10off30 at Applebees Grill + Bar at 430 Congaree Road.

see, this is how we do it here in SC. we don’t stop. and we don’t run full speed. we just crawl on our hands and knees toward the crisis.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dolphin posted:

i think this is the first one that actually made me lust for this man's violent death

hahaha owned

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The united states president, James A Garfield published a proof of the Pythagorean theorem

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jasonhickel/status/1249373027156013056?s=19

Frank where is my loving money

(with apologies for stealing Snoo's bit)

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Admiral Ray posted:

the 6 foot sections are the hypotenuse, so it's A^2 + B^2 = 6^2. since it's a square each side is the same length so: 2*A^2 = 6^2 and A = 6/sqrt(2) = 4.24 feet.

haha yeah i thought each side was six off the middle

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Solarin posted:

death, and I cannot stress this enough, to America

covid's on the case, like dirty harry

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/RealSardonicus/status/1249365496904003585

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I just want flour can all these olds just gently caress off and die

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

man it’d be really loving cool if all the grocery stores switched the useless old gently caress shopping time to end of day so that the useless old fucks don’t buy up the good food

i’m convinced there are seniors that are going everyday and buying toilet paper every trip

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the bookmers deserve it, theire parents fought in WWII edude

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

are US supermarkets still putting up watch towers?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

not an endorsement posted:

has anyone itt tried this

i bought a 50/50 bag of cricket flour and reg flour to see if i liked cricket baked goods. the taste was ok but the texture was foul. couldnt eat it felt like sand in the mouth.

Reprisal posted:

The internet is a filler for interstitial time and for distracting oneself from toil.

Freed from work, people are doing better things with their time.

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The good news

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the good news on corono virus

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Seatbelts posted:

Vader is definitely immunocompromised, like 100%

grievous had covid

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Love to hear when boomer relatives say "this is what it would be like if Bernie was president" like this isn't what it's like right now in real life.

How deep do you have to be in boomer ideology to deny what's visible with your own eyeballs

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

BONGHITZ posted:

The united states president, James A Garfield published a proof of the Pythagorean theorem

He inspired me to learn how to write TRALP with my left hand while writing TRIMAAL with my right one at the same time

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

i am harry posted:

What the hell have I been doing for the last month jesus christ almost a whole month has passed!

I asked myself the same thing last night. Time has stood still but some how exponentially sped up

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

euphronius posted:

the good news on corono virus

have you heard the good news? the great god death has decided to take us all into his mouldering bosom

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Blockade posted:

Went on a walk today

Perfect user name and post combo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the bad news for Trump : he’s too successful !!

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I find your lack of PPE disturbing.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

meat handling update: after making stock with the ribs and ends i pulled the meat, cooked it down in bbq sauce a bit and got enough shredded bbq beef for like 6 sandwiches, stock is getting reduced to a syrup for easier storage

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

facetoucher cat posted:

If he was still alive that big black man with the enormous penis people were linking on the sly a few weeks ago wearing only this

what? the guy with the huge dong is dead? :(

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Spoondick posted:

meat handling update: i pulled the meat

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Please stop telling owlofcreamcheese to go to D&D, he's not welcome there either

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

you could say i got a meat in ds

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I swear to god all these over anxious hoarding retired people have mapped out when all the stores restock and just go around getting their god damned daily allotment from every drat one of them. we are going to have to go national monthly ration coupons if anyone under 60 is ever going to buy toilet paper again.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/CatBailey/status/1249132343601827841?s=19

https://twitter.com/CatBailey/status/1249143522323726339?s=19

Twoday have you explored this possibility?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

It made a big difference in the 2000 presidential election.

so did the literal electoral fraud in ohio and florida and the supreme court...

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

is there a way to specifically request the paper check with temp's signature and not the direct deposit

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1249381919235637248?s=19

get ready for short meats

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

Real hurthling! posted:

i bought a 50/50 bag of cricket flour and reg flour to see if i liked cricket baked goods. the taste was ok but the texture was foul. couldnt eat it felt like sand in the mouth.

lol

I don't think I could ever eat bugs that live on the land but I will eat any goddamned thing that comes out of the sea, no matter how disgusting and/or alien looking it is without even a second of hesitation. Doesn't even need to be cooked... Also applies to sea bugs. Just put an entire fish in my plate and I will tear it apart and eat it no problem. Shrimp, crabs, sushi..IDGAF. makes u think

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

is there a way to specifically request the paper check with temp's signature and not the direct deposit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
release the bill mitchell tweets