Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

jettisonedstuff posted:

That cartoon is a parody of right wing cartoons right? I can never tell.

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I love that even now people are getting mad at Kelly cartoons

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1249355141800747008?s=20

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

is Tinkerbell going to clap for them?

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Manky Tungeon posted:

sounds like he lost..... the game of life

https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1249069783338954752

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
My wife looking at a tornado probability map:

her: " What state is this?"

me: " West Virginia"

her: "Oh, I never noticed West Virginia before"

me" "Neither did anyone else sweetheart. Neither did anyone else."

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Vader is definitely immunocompromised, like 100%

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is this guy a parody?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

CODChimera posted:

is this guy a parody?

With how much he's posted I assu.e an authority. Gonna go out today sine distancing means nothing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dolphin posted:

i think this is the first one that actually made me lust for this man's violent death

Incredible

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

facetoucher cat posted:

is Tinkerbell going to clap for them?

Jeb can't watch the Peter Pan cartoon without crying.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Backcountry posted:

My wife looking at a tornado probability map:

her: " What state is this?"

me: " West Virginia"

her: "Oh, I never noticed West Virginia before"

me" "Neither did anyone else sweetheart. Neither did anyone else."

It made a big difference in the 2000 presidential election.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Why would you do this to me
Why would you do this to yourself

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

jettisonedstuff posted:

That cartoon is a parody of right wing cartoons right? I can never tell.

Boomer cartoons, so yes. The cartoonist was interviewed “out of character” and essentially his objective is always to draw the wrongest possible take.

You can also tell by the insanely low price he’s paying for delivery.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Piggy Smalls posted:

am I too old? I see people posting that their mom or kid died minutes ago to COVID and wonder how can someone be on twitter posting this poo poo of their loved one just died. I’d be devastated and last thing on my mind would be to post about it.

i assume its so their friends can see it and reach out to support em in this time of bereavement

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

univbee posted:

Boomer cartoons, so yes. The cartoonist was interviewed “out of character” and essentially his objective is always to draw the wrongest possible take.

You can also tell by the insanely low price he’s paying for delivery.

yeah plus he lampoons how liberal Karens look down on hourly and blue collar worker.

Shaking our family down for a excessive delivery tip!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

i assume its so their friends can see it and reach out to support em in this time of bereavement

Yeah. It’s an overwhelming moment of despair and they’re reaching out for any comfort they can get. I wouldn’t look down on them. I might do the same.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

i choose to burn the house down and live in the woods

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I will never stop posting Bill Mitchell

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kelly's best theme is how when a good and beloved celebrity dies he always has them arriving in hell

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I'll throw in some telemedicine to boot

Things are so incredibly hosed.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

got any sevens posted:

i choose to burn the house down and live in the woods

with the beans stash!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

a.lo posted:

I will never stop posting Bill Mitchell

Would a tweet the size of Bill Mitchell be able to be posted?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bill Mitchell is just the perfect parody of one of Trump's donkey-brained supporters and it's almost too good that he's real.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i'm honestly not convinced that bill mitchell is real, and by that I mean that i'm simultaneously not convinced he's not doing some sort of trolling act and also not convinced he's not a stolen face glued to the front of a robot programmed to have the dumbest takes, has anyone ever seen him eat anything?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

okay this is dumb but in Los Angeles’ defense:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

What the hell have I been doing for the last month jesus christ almost a whole month has passed!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lmao that they scaled up charlie kirks face to look normal

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
what a strange possum

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

oh no its 3 squared im dumb

BONGHITZ has issued a correction as of 17:18 on Apr 12, 2020

cliffy
Apr 12, 2002

who is bill mitchel other than some right wing dumbass

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

facetoucher cat posted:

If you wonder why we should riot?

https://twitter.com/TheGrapevineTV/status/1249203026855944194

(In case anyone thinks I'm enciting a riot I'm not so don't put me back in jail)

Jesus Christ :(

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Piggy Smalls posted:

am I too old? I see people posting that their mom or kid died minutes ago to COVID and wonder how can someone be on twitter posting this poo poo of their loved one just died. I’d be devastated and last thing on my mind would be to post about it.

i think youre just old.

younger people have been on twitter and social media in general most their lives so i assume its like a normal way for them to communicate and share their thoughts

like for me its weird since facebook only really started to get big while i was in highschool which is also when the movie came out too iirc so sharing my deep feelings thoughts and private life online is all super alien to me

Agrajag has issued a correction as of 17:19 on Apr 12, 2020

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
man it’d be really loving cool if all the grocery stores switched the useless old gently caress shopping time to end of day so that the useless old fucks don’t buy up the good food

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

i am harry posted:

What the hell have I been doing for the last month jesus christ almost a whole month has passed!

Right? Right?

I just figured out that I loving broke two days ago.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Agrajag posted:

i think youre just old.

younger people have been on twitter allt heir lives so i assume its like a normal way for them to communicate and share their thoughts

like for me its weird since facebook only really started to get big while i was in highschool which is also when the movie came out too iirc so sharing my deep feelings thoughts and private life online is all super alien to me

*takes selfie of grandpas fresh corpse while holding up a peace sign*

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
some 80 year old walking out of the farmers market with a gross of eggs I hope they drop

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

BONGHITZ posted:

wait if those diagonals bisect the angles, then the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is 6^2 + 6^2 = sqrt(72) = about 8.4852

so is this random twitter person wrong? are the signs right? please help me https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_theorem

the 6 foot sections are the hypotenuse, so it's A^2 + B^2 = 6^2. since it's a square each side is the same length so: 2*A^2 = 6^2 and A = 6/sqrt(2) = 4.24 feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RawStory/status/1249362084451823621

quote:

The Texas pastor who President Donald Trump chose to watch on Easter said that accepting Jesus is like getting free money for the coronavirus.

In a sermon at the First Baptist Church in Dallas, Pastor Robert Jeffress delivered his sermon to an empty sanctuary.

“I realize for some of you watching right now, all of this talk about temples, tapestries and blood sacrifices seems kind of foreign,” Jeffress said. “Let me give you a practical illustration of what we say when we say Jesus paid for your sin.”

“Just imagine that because of this coronavirus crisis, you lose your job and you get behind in your mortgage payment,” he continued. “But a friend says to you, ‘You know what, I’ve got more than enough money and I’ll be happy not just to make a mortgage payment or two, I want to pay off your entire debt to the bank.'”

“And your friend writes out a check,” the pastor added. “All you have to do is receive that check, endorse it, deposit in the bank where your mortgage is and your mortgage is paid off forever.”Jeffress argued that paying off a mortgage is “exactly what Jesus did for us.”

“Every day our debt towards God increases like the national debt,” he warned. “When Jesus Christ came to Earth and died on the cross he paid the debt!”