Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Farm Frenzy posted:

what do you think happened gh0stpinballa

i don't go for the kookier stuff, i just think they let it happen and did all they could to bungle the response on the day to ensure at least one jet would hit its target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

A lot of fake leftists outing themselves with 9/11 trutherism itt

real leftists believe their government

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
goons are gonna look real funny when it turns out 9/11 was an inside job

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

A lot of fake leftists outing themselves with 9/11 trutherism itt
lol this claim only makes sense if you assume group think and cultural signifiers are the only path to belief
you are basically just saying: doesn't believe the official 9/11 story = alt right?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
9/11 trutherism is believing al-Qaeda did it alone.

It was an inside job.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think I’ll need to listen to more podcasts before coming down on this issue

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
it was actually me

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

Goast posted:

it was actually me

We did it gentlemen lock him up

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Dmitri-9 posted:

Are you Japanese? What channel did they play Trigun in the morning?

european, it was around 14 where i was, Lisbon

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I think I’ll need to listen to more podcasts before coming down on this issue

I'm going to need more coffin memes

https://twitter.com/atbobb/status/1247424990804201474

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/thetrillbillies/status/1249380688673021952

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

despite my many letters to Nomura, 9/11 remains unavailable for use in the Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol no one cares about 9/11 anymore

the US was giving weapons to al-Qaeda only a decade after. Even Christian supremacists like Mike Pompeo are crying over them getting bombed in Syria

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Honest Thief posted:

european, it was around 14 where i was, Lisbon

Sic Radical was weirdly good about this.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
On the latest Even More News podcast Cody is so tantalizingly close to just utterly blowing up at Katy. You can tell the disdain he has for her wrong succ politics.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

for awhile people were posting pics of adam and his lovely mustache to r/transpassing to the point that i think he's ban on sight now there

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

Atrocious Joe posted:

lol no one cares about 9/11 anymore

the US was giving weapons to al-Qaeda only a decade after. Even Christian supremacists like Mike Pompeo are crying over them getting bombed in Syria

we’re at 7 9/11s of deaths so far, we can finally forget 9/11.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Sardonik posted:

On the latest Even More News podcast Cody is so tantalizingly close to just utterly blowing up at Katy. You can tell the disdain he has for her wrong succ politics.

I listened to three minutes of one episode and it was just the lady insisting that "snakey woman" is a misogynist trope while Cody tiptoed up to disagreeing with her but then quickly submitted

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Trabandiumium posted:

bush knocked down the towers

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

9/11 trutherism is believing al-Qaeda did it alone.

It was an inside job.

Mea culpa

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Trillbillies is turning into cum town.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dmitri-9 posted:

Terrence is losing his god damned mind but lord does he have a heavenly singing voice

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dmitri-9 posted:

Terrence has been starting off episodes with stav songs for like six months

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trillbillies is like the only podcast that I listen to that’s not trying to sell hope or media criticism to keep their numbers up so they have to increasingly rely on Terrence's mental illness to provide levity

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Answers Me posted:

Matt was annoying as gently caress in the Episode III one especially. He made it almost unlistenable

Is Felix in that one, because I never find any of the Chapo media/pop culture commentary entertaining unless he's there.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

latest cum town premium is nick getting heated for an hour and forgetting to make any jokes

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was it about animal crackers being cucked now

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Was it about animal crackers being cucked now

the corona models were wrong and therefore

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
someone link nick nextstrain.org so he can spend a whole day looking at sars genomic analysis

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
who was blowing their nose on the episode iii recording? far worse than chewing sounds or anything else

THS
Sep 15, 2017

duomo posted:

who was blowing their nose on the episode iii recording? far worse than chewing sounds or anything else

pretty sure all the horrible sounds were from matt

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Ytlaya posted:

Is Felix in that one, because I never find any of the Chapo media/pop culture commentary entertaining unless he's there.

Felix only made the first one, assumably so they had a pass on classifying what kind of Jew each alien species was

also the Chapo/Star Wars theme mix is really dope and probably the only good part of those episodes

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Given up on podcasts, I am now exclusively listening to a recording of Mario Savo's Berkeley speech on loop and mentally inserting a Stav cackle every couple of lines

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

same but ward churchill lectures

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I only listen to the internationale on loop, bunch of fake leftists itt

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Farm Frenzy posted:

latest cum town premium is nick getting heated for an hour and forgetting to make any jokes

Haven't listened yet but based on this description I'm guessing that its one of their best episodes ever released

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

the callbacks to it will be very funny. a good entry in the cum town lore

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Autism Sneaks posted:

Felix only made the first one, assumably so they had a pass on classifying what kind of Jew each alien species was

also the Chapo/Star Wars theme mix is really dope and probably the only good part of those episodes

Felix was "en fuego" during the phantom menace commentary. :allears:

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I get that Nick is pissed off about Corona, but the last Cumtown was mostly him angrily insisting that it’s all bullshit and we should emulate Sweden. I expect better from the President of the DSA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GQqYalV4bA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
Nick finding himself unable to make jokes or be funny now that he's scared of losing the podcast/being deplatformed would be very on-point. Possibly his greatest bit yet.