Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

extremely cool to learn from the goon corona thread 3 weeks in advance of everyone else finding out that the new tests are utterly useless

now what do I do with this genuinely valuable information as an unemployed peasant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
haha wow I just actually read into what that whole crozier thing with the ship and what not was about and I think it's pretty cool that trump's incompetence is putting actual nuclear reactors at real risk, I was afraid the apocalypse was going to be all boring and poo poo but I can see that we are really just waiting for one of these things to go horribly wrong and somehow destroy everything all at once

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

the hydroxyquionine was real all along but it costs more than gold and only the richest victims in the world are gonna get it sorry plebs

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

SKULL.GIF posted:

pork is a trash tier meat, stop eating pigs

:fyh:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

empty whippet box posted:

haha wow I just actually read into what that whole crozier thing with the ship and what not was about and I think it's pretty cool that trump's incompetence is putting actual nuclear reactors at real risk, I was afraid the apocalypse was going to be all boring and poo poo but I can see that we are really just waiting for one of these things to go horribly wrong and somehow destroy everything all at once

mundane everyday reactors are a very different class from weaponized reactors

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Who was the chud who made the tweet about wanting to stick his dick back in the hole he came out of? I just remembered that and lolled.

Steven Crowder

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/732367986636423168?s=20

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

SKULL.GIF posted:

pork is a trash tier meat, stop eating pigs

Make me, Checkmark!

:colbert:

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

lol is there any other way to interpret this other than i want to gently caress my mom?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Solarin posted:

why can't this piece of poo poo virus kill some monstrous fuckers instead of ordinary people

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

very hot

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tweets like this are funny because you look at it and go "wow, he recognizes that gender is a sham and sex is mutable, human genitalia are just a gradient variation"

and then you look at it again and go "huh so I guess this barely sentient meathead just admitted he wanted to gently caress his mother, how about that"

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Hey that was me, there will be a vaccine

Hey that was me, lmao

Shut up bitch

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Thanks! Double lol for me because I totally forgot he even exists.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

how you feeling rah

been feeling better for just over a week now

I think i probably stopped being sick with whatever (mild flu, or even mild covid that the test didnt catch who knows), a few days before that, but i kept experiencing that newfangled feeling of shortness of breath. The doctor thinks it's most likely related to allergies and/or undiagnosed asthma. Then I discovered last weekend that it goes away entirely if i constantly do weeds (which i had stopped smoking for the first time in months immediately after i started feeling sick, and right before my chest tightness started getting worse, about a month ago). So I guess its possible that my recurring shortness of breath was entirely related to that lol
:sad:

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

SKULL.GIF posted:

extremely cool to learn from the goon corona thread 3 weeks in advance of everyone else finding out that the new tests are utterly useless

now what do I do with this genuinely valuable information as an unemployed peasant

Where is that loveable SKULL.GIF that bragged about being a tree in the storm and just going with it?

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Marzzle posted:

the hydroxyquionine was real all along but it costs more than gold and only the richest victims in the world are gonna get it sorry plebs

Chloroquine is the distraction conspiracy theory treatment for the masses while the rich and famous hoard all the IL-6 inhibitors

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

i regret catching up on news

i just read that story about mask shipments getting seized by the feds

i am so tired

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Went to the local trail assuming everyone else hadn't left the house for a month like us so it would be quiet and found this before turning around.

This is in the biggest outbreak area In Melbourne. We're all gonna die.

Edit: also saw a guy casually spitting within 10 seconds. And there's a ton of polyamourous relationships in the area apparently.

UnfortunateSexFart has issued a correction as of 06:03 on Apr 13, 2020

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

The best thing about the rona is that I can be much more open about my contempt for joggers

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

friendly 2 da void posted:

Like it might save lives

Yeah its been handled. Although Abbott is up front about the fact that normally test kits that work in a lab are then tested in the field to prove that minimally trained lab personnel can get accurate results and their cartridges are arriving stable without degradation.

The government waived all that testing.

They are quick to say that a negative result does not prove you dont have covid.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Went to the local trail assuming everyone else hadn't left the house for a month like us so it would be quiet and found this before turning around.

No you see they are six feet apart so it's fine

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

coke
Jul 12, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

mundane everyday reactors are a very different class from weaponized reactors
*docks outside DC*

"crozier: wanna fire me? fire this"

*slams a big red button labeled 'going critical'*

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Nodelphi posted:

Yeah its been handled. Although Abbott is up front about the fact that normally test kits that work in a lab are then tested in the field to prove that minimally trained lab personnel can get accurate results and their cartridges are arriving stable without degradation.

The government waived all that testing.

They are quick to say that a negative result does not prove you dont have covid.

do you have any opinions about my BCG rantings, you seem like you might be credible

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

apatheticman posted:

Where is that loveable SKULL.GIF that bragged about being a tree in the storm and just going with it?

this guy is still seething about a comment I made 11 days ago and attempting to read my posts as if I wrote them in a panic

now see -- this is more like it. no one's going to hear our cries and screams. the virus will come for us all. today, tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, six months from now. coinflip chance corona gets you and you spend a month in bed sucking down air and desperately missing the sensation of a full lung. n o e s c a p e

kater
Nov 16, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Edit: also saw a guy casually spitting within 10 seconds. And there's a ton of polyamourous relationships in the area apparently.

Maybe you shouldn't be there either.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

maybe hes a caesarean baby and has very specific fetishes

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Judakel posted:

I get a chuckle out of look at all these idiots in the exact place where I am!! self owns

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Judakel posted:

As I said, I turned around and went home as soon as I saw that. That was my first time out of the house in a month.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

SKULL.GIF posted:

this guy is still seething about a comment I made 11 days ago and attempting to read my posts as if I wrote them in a panic

Be glad I remember anything in this hellscape.

Anyways, yeah, sorry if you read that the wrong way, was no ill intent meant.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Woofer posted:

I get a chuckle out of “look at all these idiots in the exact place where I am!!” self owns

Nice reading comprehension by you two idiots

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

You shouldn't have gone in the first place.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I'm just spending my night like a normal person... watching the storm front of tornadoes move this way while on lockdown from a pandemic. You all in GA that might be awake heads up

https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/1249564618659450881

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Take more pics when you go out so we can see how dumb everyone else is (but not you) :downs:

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
Are there any updates on mass antibody testing anywhere?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Judakel posted:

You shouldn't have gone in the first place.

I went out for the first time in a month for my mental health. I'm going insane in my studio apartment. I immediately turned around and went home. This is attempt number 3 to make this clear.

That trail is usually empty

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

People in Melbourne might be stupid individuals but here in NSW we're institutionally stupid.

https://twitter.com/joshuabadge/status/1249502704801480704

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I went out for the first time in a month for my mental health. I'm going insane in my studio apartment. I immediately turned around and went home. This is attempt number 3 to make this clear.

many wuhan citizens developed agoraphobia

welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Time to create a mind palace so as to not endanger the public.