Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

GABA ghoul posted:

You all thought it was very funny when some diaper wearing reality TV idiot and his brood of failsons and faildaughters became president. But it's not so funny any more, isn't it? IT'S NOT SO FUNNY ANYMORE. Lol

It's actually funnier op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

morning COVID crew, how are the end times treating you today. I am eating oatmeal and drinking tea. I got the terraforming option in Animal Crossing but I am easily overwhelmed by too much UI so that'll be a later problem

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I remember some idiot chud in gbs 2017 explaining how it doesn't matter that he voted for Trump cause it doesn't matter who is president, it's all just the same evil cabal. He probably lost his job now and is gonna be dead within a year, lol

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Doc Fission posted:

morning COVID crew, how are the end times treating you today. I am eating oatmeal and drinking tea. I got the terraforming option in Animal Crossing but I am easily overwhelmed by too much UI so that'll be a later problem

I'm still planting patches of flowers at random for Nook miles, terraforming is going to be a complete shitshow for me. I think I will upgrade my house first.

e: I am also eating oatmeal on weekends, it is surprisingly filling. I've also taken the opportunity to learn different ways to prepare eggs.

NofrikinfuN has issued a correction as of 14:44 on Apr 13, 2020

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

poty posted:

https://twitter.com/wearytolove/status/1249588221593260032

one of the big takeaways for me of this whole virus thing is that taiwan owns a lot

It's a reverse Sheriff Joe. Why hasnt that piece of poo poo gotten this poo poo yet

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

NofrikinfuN posted:

I'm still planting patches of flowers at random for Nook miles, terraforming is going to be a complete shitshow for me. I think I will upgrade my house first.

e: I am also eating oatmeal on weekends, it is surprisingly filling. I've also taken the opportunity to learn different ways to prepare eggs.

I dread buying Animal Crossing because I feel like my girlfriend will find out it's fun and I'll never see my Switch again lol

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

GABA ghoul posted:

I remember some idiot chud in gbs 2017 explaining how it doesn't matter that he voted for Trump cause it doesn't matter who is president, it's all just the same evil cabal. He probably lost his job now and is gonna be dead within a year, lol

lol if you think hillary would have handled this better

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Lmao npr just talked to someone who was stuck on a cruise ship for weeks as everyone around them fell sick and died and were quarantined in their room with meals dropped at the door and they were talking about how they look forward to their next cruise after this is over

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

can't have a mail in ballot election without a postal service

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Rynn posted:

I dread buying Animal Crossing because I feel like my girlfriend will find out it's fun and I'll never see my Switch again lol

Yeah it would pretty much require a second switch and copy of the game unless you're okay with being a side character in your spouses island.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Doc Fission posted:

i snuck out of the office to get groceries and the office is my home and then i went back home and when im done work im going to get up and walk to the living room which is the same room as my office since its an apartment :shepface:

i got The Surge 2 on steam and i've never played this sort of game before and its hard as fuuuuck but im getting pretty good at it now

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

GABA ghoul posted:

to be fair it didn't really matter

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

gently caress joggers.

My number one concern with going on a walk, taking out the trash, or spending the bare minimum amount of time to get groceries or whatever is having to dodge loving joggers. I live in a metro area so stepping out the door any time of day means I have to deal with at least 1 or 2 of them, they never have masks or feel any concern about brushing right past you. loving 21st century plague rats.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Blockade posted:

gently caress joggers.

My number one concern with going on a walk, taking out the trash, or spending the bare minimum amount of time to get groceries or whatever is having to dodge loving joggers. I live in a metro area so stepping out the door any time of day means I have to deal with at least 1 or 2 of them, they never have masks or feel any concern about brushing right past you. loving 21st century plague rats.

it's far more efficient to spread by bike smh

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Blockade posted:

gently caress joggers.

our weekly grocery store visits are basically spent trying to dodge all the old people with no mask or gloves coughing randomly and not observing social distancing in the slightest. is there a switch that flips when you're over 65 that makes you feel invincible again, or do you just stop caring about other people at that point? its a mystery. (its lead)

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Blockade posted:

gently caress joggers.

they blow spit and breathe hard af all over the place.

they are superspreaders

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Id say that the US is a 3rd world country but they seem to be doing better than us

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Shageletic posted:

Id say that the US is a 3rd world country but they seem to be doing better than us
That's just inertia. Give it time.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
it's rainy and dreary and awful out so i'm burning incense and listening to mozart's requiem because sometimes during quarantine you just need to loving lean into it

also i'm drinking a bunch of fujian province teas and they're wonderful

Mothmansplainer
Apr 2, 2020

Doc Fission posted:

Drinking coffee and playing the 3ds animal crossing because i'm a pauper. It's still good though.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

NofrikinfuN posted:

Yeah it would pretty much require a second switch and copy of the game unless you're okay with being a side character in your spouses island.

I guess we're all the side character in our spouses island, we just don't know it ;)

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Doc Fission posted:

I'm drinking coffee, about to munch on a sliced apple, ruing my neighbors, and waiting on some paperwork for my move. Debating on whether or not to get high AF this early

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1249683391261409281

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Mothmansplainer posted:

Drinking coffee and playing the 3ds animal crossing because i'm a pauper. It's still good though.

Honestly better than the new one in some respects. I played the heck out of that one though.

Still, free DLC campsite and proto-Nook miles were pretty good additions.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

can't wait for trump to gently caress this up

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
My girlfriend cooked pinto beans the wrong way and I soldiered through the bad meal made with them and now I've been up since 4am sitting on a toilet and only liquid has left my body

Betrayed by beans, a pandemic story

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

err posted:

they blow spit and breathe hard af all over the place.

they are superspreaders

unironically is this true? cos I just want for a run today and now i'm gonna feel guilty and maybe i shouldn't do it anymore

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

The Alpha Centauri posted:

can't wait for trump to gently caress this up

"He knew what he signed up for"

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

reopen the economy now

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Lmao npr just talked to someone who was stuck on a cruise ship for weeks as everyone around them fell sick and died and were quarantined in their room with meals dropped at the door and they were talking about how they look forward to their next cruise after this is over
i got talked into a cruise and it was seriously stupid and awful.

also i got seasick the first night.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Wolfsheim posted:

My girlfriend cooked pinto beans the wrong way and I soldiered through the bad meal made with them and now I've been up since 4am sitting on a toilet and only liquid has left my body

Betrayed by beans, a pandemic story

love and beans in the time of corona

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Bearjew posted:

reopen the economy now

No

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i remember those guys!!

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Rynn posted:

I guess we're all the side character in our spouses island, we just don't know it ;)

No way, this island belongs to me and if anyone donates a single bug, fish or fossil before me I will delete the whole island and start over.

Of course, I'm also not going to have a spouse by the end of this year, so

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

https://twitter.com/pete11st/status/1249699012183277568?s=21

:confused:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Trump, Reaganishly: "Mister Fauci, re-open this economy!"

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

i really cant get over how infantile a phrase “reopen the economy” is

such a loving stupid stupid country

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

california is gonna stay closed no matter what, ny too most likely

all reöpening things at the trump lvl will do is set fire to the chudlands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I have hereby signed an executive order that states the economy shall open! We did it folks. We did it. I did it. Me.