Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Doctor posted:

I did not jeopardize the beans so I don’t know what I did wrong????

our relationship was very young we’d only been dating since end of December and went official the month before this went down. she’s much more extroverted than I am and needs that face to face interaction and was self aware enough to know there’s no way we could make this work electronically. we live about a 45 minute drive from me and I rent with my parents who are 60+ and she lived in an apartment and was exposed to COVID-19 early March and was certain she had it. sad to report FaceTime can only do so much. we both ended it saying we’d like to try again when this is all over. but....yeah.

grats on being single, go get 'em tiger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Doctor posted:

it was already on a ventilator

Have you tried intubating her with your tube?

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

grats on being single, go get 'em tiger

just gotta get back out there!

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

Doctor posted:

I did not jeopardize the beans so I don’t know what I did wrong????

our relationship was very young we’d only been dating since end of December and went official the month before this went down. she’s much more extroverted than I am and needs that face to face interaction and was self aware enough to know there’s no way we could make this work electronically. we live about a 45 minute drive from me and I rent with my parents who are 60+ and she lived in an apartment and was exposed to COVID-19 early March and was certain she had it. sad to report FaceTime can only do so much. we both ended it saying we’d like to try again when this is all over. but....yeah.

she was weak and would only have threatened your bean stocks with her profligate ways

eat her portion tonight and laugh heartily

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

corradabirus

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Where is everybody getting the black face masks? Curious because I was seeing a lot of them on the street when we went out for groceries.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Probably the most explicitly anti-brown law enforcement agency in the country. What the gently caress are you even good for

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

can someone confirm or deny los angeles apparel is just new american apparel I can't keep all my cool rapey clothing brands in memory

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Stereotype posted:

Pre-contact hawaii was loving brutal. People seem to forget that there was basically constant brutal war for centuries and that King Kamehameha united the islands by trading land to europeans for guns and cannons, which he then used to absolutely obliterate opposing tribes. They pushed like 400 people off a 1000 ft cliff on Oahu at the Pali lookout lol.

mormon missionarishly: no no, he had a epiphany at the last second that genocide of rival tribes is wrong and stopped all the jumpers before absolutely all the royals of oahu jumped off pali. I'm not writing anything else down and we'll indoctrinate every generation after you to believe this.

but realchat:
Did u kno that the pali notches were blasted out to be cannon emplacements for that very battle? They didn't work.

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

Marzzle posted:

can someone confirm or deny los angeles apparel is just new american apparel I can't keep all my cool rapey clothing brands in memory

confirmative

it's the hot new project from CEO of Rape dov charney

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
can't wait for the first tindr/grindr screengrabs of "this is my medical discharge paperwork; let's gently caress but not too much because my lungs are still recovering"

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marzzle posted:

It is

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

friendly 2 da void posted:

confirmative

it's the hot new project from CEO of Rape dov charney

man rapists are super good at selling trendy bullshit ensconced in self righteous rhetoric I guess

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

WHERE IS MY JEEP

WHERE IS MY TRUMP BUCKS

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

those am appy face masks are pretty basic tbqh

my crush was wearing one of those techwear chic RZ Masks in her IG post today, i'm jealous

of course they're sold out everywhere and going for $150 on ebay. goodbye hype and status sneaker, hello hype and status masks.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

HiHo ChiRho posted:

WHERE IS MY JEEP

WHERE IS MY TRUMP BUCKS

DRIVE IN WITH YOUR TRUMP BUXX, DRIVE OUT WITH A NEW JEEP LATITUDE! YOUR TRUMP BUXX ARE YOUR CREDIT!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
NZ Number Update 2:

Nice

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/brendankoerner/status/1249832941477416960/photo/1 'west coast pact' and 'six state council' are very strong names imo

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

friendly 2 da void posted:

those am appy face masks are pretty basic tbqh

my crush was wearing one of those techwear chic RZ Masks in her IG post today, i'm jealous

of course they're sold out everywhere and going for $150 on ebay. goodbye hype and status sneaker, hello hype and status masks.

I have no idea what the gently caress any of this means and it's gonna be p hard to make a constant reminder of what's going on into a status symbol

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1249826882150948869

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Marzzle posted:

I have no idea what the gently caress any of this means and it's gonna be p hard to make a constant reminder of what's going on into a status symbol

its already happened. its a thing that you have to wear on a sensitive part of your body at all times so why not make it nice

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Marzzle posted:

The status symbol is a real working mask lmao

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Farm Frenzy posted:

https://twitter.com/brendankoerner/status/1249832941477416960/photo/1 'west coast pact' and 'six state council' are very strong names imo

woulda gone with 'left coast triumvirate' myself but to each their own

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Marzzle posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Farm Frenzy posted:

pact and council are pretty strong words

love it

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

like it's just a product that keeps you safe, you can get a half face cartridge respirator p easily still and it is actually rated to stop viruses. If you wanna try not getting the roni with a piece of flashy workout clothing that costs $150 then idk I guess you sure care a lot about your plague albatross' aesthetics

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
And sponsored in part by:

HI IM CRAZY JOE AND I PURPOSELY CAUGHT COVID 19 JUST SO I COULD SELL YOU A CAR. OLD, FAT, OR HAVE ANY OTHER COMORBIDITIES? COME TO CRAZY JOE'S FOR YOUR NEW CAR. VISIT CRAZYJOESCARS.COM. THAT'S C R A Z Y J O E S C A R S DOT COM. CRAZY JOE'S CARS DOT COM. ONCE AGAIN THAT'S CRAZY JOE'S CARS DOT COM!!!

*Morning Edition intro music start playing*

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

So we just had a semi-serious balkanization chat. Here's the Nation-State we're ok with:

ok I could make due with that. let everyone outside that zone faith and racism their way out of their problems and see how that works out for them.

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

Marzzle posted:

its all explained in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z97qLNXeAMQ

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

shovelbum posted:

The status symbol is a real working mask lmao

the status symbol is just jetting off to your rural eastate/ isolate mountain chateau/ superyacht. there is no status in having to be around other people right now.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

looks like it'd at least be rated to n95 so go hog wild dumbass bougie plague bravers

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Marzzle posted:

the status symbol is just jetting off to your rural eastate/ isolate mountain chateau/ superyacht. there is no status in having to be around other people right now.

Those things need staff and a lot of vendor support &c &c

They're interacting more than the white collar wfh crowd lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Marzzle posted:

like it's just a product that keeps you safe, you can get a half face cartridge respirator p easily still and it is actually rated to stop viruses. If you wanna try not getting the roni with a piece of flashy workout clothing that costs $150 then idk I guess you sure care a lot about your plague albatross' aesthetics

itd be like a fancy comfy reusable cotton surgical mask to stop you spreading it instead of PPE. asian people have been on this for at least 20 years

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
My essential job is now offering $200 if we work 64 hours or more for our 2 week pay period from now until june 5th. Our top out pay at the airplane factory is $13.88 per hour.

They are calling it employee appreciation program lmao

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

this seems bad
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1249793697727700997?s=20

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Holy poo poo the corpses are contagious ??

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mr Hootington posted:

My essential job is now offering $200 if we work 64 hours or more for our 2 week pay period from now until june 5th. Our top out pay at the airplane factory is $13.88 per hour.

They are calling it employee appreciation program lmao

Do you get ppe

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

euphronius posted:

Why wouldn't they be?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

shovelbum posted:

Those things need staff and a lot of vendor support &c &c

They're interacting more than the white collar wfh crowd lol

yes for the yacht but an isolated estate or whatever doesn't need much in the way of staff to continue existing. The only insanely wealthy people I've brushed with just had like 1-2 "grounds keepers" (basically body men/goons) staffing their multi acre xanadu. I didn't know the rich person, just one of the goons. If you have enough money to isolate yourself from the hoipoli in the non pandemic times, you probably have a totally workable setup to quarantine as your own personal instacart dude dutifully deals with the real world while quarantining in staff housing in between supply runs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

euphronius posted:

There's an incredibly elaborate disposal procedure that the CDC recommends for corpses, so obviously they've thought so all along

Category 2 here (everything highlighted in teal)
https://www.chp.gov.hk/files/pdf/grp-guideline-hp-ic-precautions_for_handling_and_disposal_of_dead_bodies_en.pdf