Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Volmarias posted:

If your last poo poo makes it high enough that no one else can poo poo, does that make you King of poo poo Mountain?

it's less "can" than "will."

it's a game of poo poo-chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Please reference the bloody tampon story I shared many years ago re: poop mountain on an AWACS

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
It’s not making GBS threads per se, but I did manage to fart up a train so badly people thought the septic tank on the shitter broke. Like, they had to go get changed as soon as they got off the train. I still remember the tuna sandwich and four dill pickles that did it.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I think I’ve told this here before, but when I got to Afghanistan I had the worst farts of my life. I could actually smell them over the smell of the poo pond, and they were a constant nuisance in my life. I let slip a little bit of one and managed to clear out my little office; they were lucky, our ops sgm was not.

Our ops sgm was a useless human being, and he had a fan set up in just the right place that I could stand under it unseen and unleash the foul gasses building up within. I’d hear him sniff loudly/obviously, then he would start up with “oh man, who just shat their pants?!!!”
and start yelling at the SFC next to him to go find out who it was.

I did this for probably a week-ish, until my bowels adjusted themselves (as best as they were able) to the foul concoctions forced served to us daily on that little fob.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

One time I let out a silent but deadly in the gym on Camp Stryker and some NCO walking through the area a few minutes later exclaimed loudly SMELLS LIKE SOMEONE poo poo THEY PANTS

I felt a little proud.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Doc Hawkins posted:

it's less "can" than "will."

it's a game of poo poo-chicken.

I haven't personally lived through a blue dragon* event, but I've heard first-hand accounts of it happening when it was piled high during an autopilot malfunction.

*imagine what the blue-stained contents of a latrine would look like if it lost a few thousand feet of altitude very rapidly. :barf:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MA-Horus posted:

In ze autobus I believe.

When I was in Egypt back in 2009 (just before poo poo went bananas) we were in Abu Simbel and the traveller's shits finally caught up to me. It's a pretty touristy place with MUCH better bathrooms than the majority of Egypt's cultural sites...except that toilet paper was handed out by the individual square by an extremely crotchety old woman. I tried asking for more before going into the stall, knowing I would need more, and got chewed out.

So I go into the stall, blast out what felt like a waterjet from my butthole, wipe with the piddly one square and KNOW there's going to be more than one round. While there's still time pull my pants up, leave the stall, literally pull the roll from the old woman's hand and waddle back into the stall.

She chased me into the men's room screaming and banging on the stall door. I slipped 10 egyptian pounds underneath the door and she left me alone to poo poo my brains out in peace.

I love this story

Wonder Free
Jun 19, 2006

Throw some D's..
On a Navy P-3, the lavatory is basically a trash can that you pee in that is emptied out by the junior enlisted at the end of the flight. If you have to poop, you basically put a trash bag under the toilet seat looking thing in the same closet. If you don’t, you will essentially poop on the inside skin of the aircraft.

When I was in El Salvador for a counter-drug det, the Reserve P-3 squadron flew down with the SOUTHCOM Admiral. Evidently nobody told him what was up, and the inevitable happened. When I left to go back to the hotel, the reserve bubbas were trying to figure out if they could make the Admiral’s rope clean up or just let it simmer until one of the enlisted guys gave in.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

MA-Horus posted:

In ze autobus I believe.

When I was in Egypt back in 2009 (just before poo poo went bananas) we were in Abu Simbel and the traveller's shits finally caught up to me. It's a pretty touristy place with MUCH better bathrooms than the majority of Egypt's cultural sites...except that toilet paper was handed out by the individual square by an extremely crotchety old woman. I tried asking for more before going into the stall, knowing I would need more, and got chewed out.

So I go into the stall, blast out what felt like a waterjet from my butthole, wipe with the piddly one square and KNOW there's going to be more than one round. While there's still time pull my pants up, leave the stall, literally pull the roll from the old woman's hand and waddle back into the stall.

She chased me into the men's room screaming and banging on the stall door. I slipped 10 egyptian pounds underneath the door and she left me alone to poo poo my brains out in peace.

I lived in Egypt for a while and can definitively state that there is no chance that any element of this story is exaggerated. The older they get, the more likely an Egyptian woman is to chase you into a bathroom if it means they'll get some baksheesh. In 2009, 10 Egyptian pounds would have been around $2 USD.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

This (the ejector seat) topic's relevance is now prescient.

https://www.sbnation.com/2020/4/13/21219801/64-year-old-man-accidentally-hits-eject-button-during-fighter-jet-joyride

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Idiots thread? I thought they closed that place down.

I realllllly hope he was wearing a GoPro like I saw someone say elsewhere and I reallllllllly hope the footage finds it's way online.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Handsome Ralph posted:

Idiots thread? I thought they closed that place down.

I realllllly hope he was wearing a GoPro like I saw someone say elsewhere and I reallllllllly hope the footage finds it's way online.

I don't want him to have been wearing a GoPro, I just want there to have been one pointing at his face. Preferable with enough of a framerate that we can see his facial expression as he blasts away into the sky.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Handsome Ralph posted:

I only know a couple of French swears and I bet that video would teach me several more

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

canyoneer posted:

I only know a couple of French swears and I bet that video would teach me several more

That reminds me of a comic I saw with metropolitan french vs quebec french swearing

(Quebec French swears are mostly church based tho)

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I lived in Egypt for a while and can definitively state that there is no chance that any element of this story is exaggerated. The older they get, the more likely an Egyptian woman is to chase you into a bathroom if it means they'll get some baksheesh. In 2009, 10 Egyptian pounds would have been around $2 USD.

Eh, in other countries - its not unusual for women to be in the restroom cleaning, or handing out poo poo tickets. Like - you're taking a piss and the cleaning lady is next to you scrubbing the other urinal. I've had to use lower currency notes before when mid blasting I realize the paper provided wasn't going to cut it.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

pantslesswithwolves posted:

It's a cultural thing there. She may have been listening to compare the sound of your farts and trying to match it to someone else.
In ancient and modern Egypt it's considered good luck to have a toot-in-common.

:dadjoke:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

canyoneer posted:

It's a cultural thing there. She may have been listening to compare the sound of your farts and trying to match it to someone else.

Reported this post to the Hague for crimes against humanity.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

canyoneer posted:

Its way too early and I haven't had enough coffee for this just yet.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

canyoneer posted:

This is 99.9% pure un-cut straight from the source dad poo poo. Cut that poo poo down man, we’re used to a product that’s been stepped on by half of Twitter before we put it up our noses or in my case rear end (Never done a cocaine enema? Your not living your best life.).

You got a good product though, I know how we can move some serious dad jokes in bulk to a select high level group of social media influencers and we could be set for life and have to only deal with the top, and not distribution.

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

This is 99.9% pure un-cut straight from the source dad poo poo. Cut that poo poo down man, we’re used to a product that’s been stepped on by half of Twitter before we put it up our noses or in my case rear end (Never done a cocaine enema? Your not living your best life.).

You got a good product though, I know how we can move some serious dad jokes in bulk to a select high level group of social media influencers and we could be set for life and have to only deal with the top, and not distribution.

You've been watching The Wire during the quarantine too, eh?

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

One time, driving off Echo summit, we had our arbor truck lose a porta potty with the stored contents of eight days and twenty people riding inside of it. Thankfully the loving plastic poo poo missile didn't hit anybody else, but it ran off the highway, jumped probably thirty feet, and painted the side of an old and majestic Jeffrey pine blacker than the foulest night.

I really, really wish my phone wasn't dead by then because it was like someone detonated a claymore filled with raw sewage. I'm fairly certain the sanitary company came and collected the broken remnants of their blue rocket, but I have no clue what happened to the rest of it.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

canyoneer posted:

you motherfucker

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

canyoneer posted:

Pure gold

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

canyoneer posted:

This post should be wrapped up and preserved and locked away in a tomb for posterity.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

canyoneer posted:

gently caress, goldmine, new thread

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

CainFortea posted:

This post should be wrapped up and preserved and locked away in a tomb for posterity.

With a warning on the outside about the cursed contents within.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Fearless posted:

Hey man, when’s the re-up?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

A Bad Poster posted:

With a warning on the outside about the cursed contents within.

THIS IS NOT A PLACE OF HONOR

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

They said she cooked her own cancers for people who crossed her, rococo custom variations that took years to kill you. They said a lot of things about Chrome, none of them at all reassuring.

Deathy McDeath posted:

Hey man, when’s the re-up?

Only click if your peepee is at least caramel in complexion

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Fearless posted:

Pandemic! Got that pandemic!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

:what:

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

They said she cooked her own cancers for people who crossed her, rococo custom variations that took years to kill you. They said a lot of things about Chrome, none of them at all reassuring.

Its one of my favorite moments from the show. A dealer blurting the poo poo out on the wiretap after their associate apparently failed to pick up what he was laying down, per se.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I think this is more about his snow white peepee

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

maffew buildings posted:

I think this is more about his snow white peepee

Ask kawasaki nun how my nuts taste

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

oh man a licensed minidisc player

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

https://twitter.com/HKaaman/status/1250100750803447808

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

From the replies:
https://twitter.com/windcomecalling/status/1250191636836970496

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I was definitely expecting an Earth shattering kaboom watching that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

This is the ONLY way this :stare:worthy event could've gotten better. What a loving BOSS.