Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Looking at Chud forums, Trump's magic still seems to work well on the truly brainwashed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Lambert posted:

Looking at Chud forums, Trump's magic still seems to work well on the truly brainwashed.

this will stay true until they have a new cult figurehead that can succeed trueodnop

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Dolphin posted:

remember when hiv was all "sex is ruined"

and then covid was all like "heh, cute"

don't remind me of the fact I got into a relationship a week before this began and now am way more terminally horny than normal

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Im still over here unironically chanting CNN Sucks until my lungs fill with fluid

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1250006642797797376

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Why black people in particular?, lol china.

In Japan white people is banned from many restaurants. They see whites as loudmouth and ignorant of the japanese customs.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Tei posted:

In Japan white people is banned from many restaurants. They see whites as loudmouth and ignorant of the japanese customs.

quote:

Last week, hundreds of Africans in Guangzhou were evicted from hotels and apartments after online rumours that coronavirus was spreading among African people, community leaders told the BBC.

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Epic High Five posted:

Every day it feels like something new, tomorrow it's gonna be a link to eyeball deflation syndrome or baldness or something

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Tei posted:

my understanding is that the Chinese are super racist against Black people in general, buying into generally the same sort of race science ideas that American white supremacists do about them

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Xaris posted:

yeah that. just a typical side effect with a fever or putting ur amd cpu on your balls

zika actually seemed to do some long-term, maybe permanent, sperm fuckery tho

i believe the technical term is cum infections

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

twoday posted:

that's pretty hosed up

Bits of virus DNA makes up around 5% of the human genome.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Aged like a fine milk

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

gay picnic defence posted:

Aged like a fine milk

Does that mean that tweet is now delicious French cheese?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lambert posted:

Does that mean that tweet is now delicious French cheese?

My first thought too

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/GovInslee/status/1249777159339511808?s=19

COVID-19
Mar 2, 2020

by Cyrano4747

gay picnic defence posted:

HIV actually puts it's DNA into the cell genome so the genetic information needed to produce more viruses is passed onto the next generation of cells.

HIV has no DNA though... it’s a retrovirus.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

having less plague bodies to launch at the other side actually seems like a bad plan

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

COVID-19 posted:

HIV has no DNA though... it’s a retrovirus.

Well, it's got RNA which is encoded into a complementary DNA strand which then gets inserted into the cell's genome. Essentially the same thing

kater
Nov 16, 2010

VectorSigma posted:

any bets on the results of the Tuesday Death Bump for the US?

i'll say 2600 reported

1200 fuk yes virus cancelled everyone go lick your neighbor

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

So we just had a semi-serious balkanization chat. Here's the Nation-State we're ok with:

Couldn't scootch that border over just a little to include Huntsville, huh?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I'm curious if they attempted to get Idaho and Nevada in this scheme. we need a few buffer states imo

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
Nothing better than drinking two sips of rum then immediately falling asleep on the couch because you never really drink. Although it might have just been stress

*checks thread* almost 20 pages, nah I'm not gonna read that

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/parkourrrrrrr/status/1249876143815249922?s=19

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

facetoucher cat posted:

Nothing better than drinking two sips of rum then immediately falling asleep on the couch because you never really drink. Although it might have just been stress

you need caffeine with that booze. for your health

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 ðŸ™Â
Taco Defender
new development in beans: I had a bunch of cooked rice and beans in the fridge and I fried it instead of reheating in the microwave. It's good try it

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

facetoucher cat posted:

I suggest drinking beer, goes great with some chill leveling in World of Warcraft!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Blockade posted:

This still leaves a lot of states up for grabs, what do you guys think our next nascent nation states will be?

notwithstanding Newsomws usage if the term : they aren’t nation states. they are multinational

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

read every page, it's all good stuff

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

CODChimera posted:

read every page, it's all good stuff

counterpoint, don't read it, have you seen this thread

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

4 corners gotta be in an alliance with each other. nevada is its own new vegas libertarian hellscape

hoover dam 2.0

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

the constituon says a lot of things

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Solarin posted:

you need caffeine with that booze. for your health

I'm doing that now. My days of red bull and jager are over before they began

e: drinking coffee now... so tired

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Lambert posted:

I suggest drinking beer, goes great with some chill leveling in World of Warcraft!

I don't even have a BattleNet account anymore

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lambert posted:

my life with the thrill trump kult

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8SkOm7WF2U

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

What did you do to Georgia?! Now I've gotta go back and read into this... BACK 20 PAGES I GO

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

neutral milf hotel posted:

my life with the thrill trump kult

Cooler than Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
holy poo poo what a bad time this is to look at moving back the US from Norway