Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/reutersus/status/1249933122562600962?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

old beast lunatic posted:

*pumps fist.

N! E! C! ... N! E! C!

NEC NEC NEC!

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Rectal Death Adept posted:

I'm fine with The Secession Wars but my part of the south seems to get drawn into the Appalachian Coalition, the Eastern Seaboard Alliance, The Texas Hegemony or the Screamin' Gulf Republic: Presented by Mountain Dew.

Make up your minds. We have valuable exports such as gun crime and traffic delays.

The Great Lakes Federation is already on a fencepost about which faction ends up in control, but given we'd have the largest source of fresh water in the world, we'd be in a good position assuming the Communists come out on top and not the Dominionists or Neoliberals.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Trump lives in a state of deserving death and owning. Schrodinger's dictator

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/NUnl/status/1250067842214629378?s=19

Video in Dutch of visitation cabins being deployed at nursing homes to allow people to visit safely

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
You know at some point Trump has asked if he can pass an executive order to confiscate businesses that won't re-open and turn them over to local Trump supporters

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

the previous 72 hours: moronic goons going "idiots, balkanization will never happen"
today: the president of the united states openly discussing the independence efforts of the Council of Seven

trump is a peer of cspam

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

SKULL.GIF posted:

loving moron coasties can't be bothered to learn one single fact about anywhere outside the NYC metro

Minnesota Wisconsin and Michigan is Great Lakes, really far away from the loving plains

they would end up supporting the plains against an avaricious Texan Republic though

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

the previous 72 hours: moronic goons going "idiots, balkanization will never happen"
today: the president of the united states openly discussing the independence efforts of the Council of Seven

trump is a peer of cspam

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

new kind of cat posted:

trump is a peer of cspam

truly the poster in chief

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I don't have my stimulus yet and my friends do

should I be jealous

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I don't have my stimulus yet and my friends do

should I be jealous

no money isn't real

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I am checking my bank account daily, even hourly, begging for my $$$

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lawman 0 posted:

For Biden yes

Overlord Trump to execute BDB and Cryin' Cuomo with Anti-aircraft guns

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Relevant Tangent posted:

they would end up supporting the plains against an avaricious Texan Republic though

?? do you know how far away the plains are from the great lakes

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Hah, watched that movie recently. So great, Arnold's acting was his best in that one, no question.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

cliffy posted:

you probably need to widen the channel/band used for 5Ghz on your access point. I can get 500-600Mbps if I stand next to my AP on my iPhone.

I've got gigabit symmetrical fiber, 600mbit isn't cutting it. I got some guy to come run cat6 from the upstairs down to the basement.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

good morning, what's new

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CleverHans posted:

I, too, am concerned about the increasing Balkinization.

the very clever Hans posted this 14 minutes before Trump openly acknowledged the independence efforts of the Council of Seven

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I can't even get above 300mbit with AC wifi in my house because it's plaster and lathe, anyone who believes the 5g hype is dumb as poo poo. AT&T is running ads around here about how it'll "enable wireless AI" lmao

it's almost like they can't consider the fact that increased usage from every electronic device in existence being pointlessly connected to the internet will reduce throughput no matter how fancy or "good" it's supposed to be at handling it

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

triple sulk posted:

good morning, what's new

civil war soon stalker

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

We're 1 report away from hitting 1.95 million official cases btw

Good chance of hitting 2 million if not today, then absolutely tomorrow

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
the biggest sadness of the inevitable heat death of the universe is that nobody will be left to hoot and holler at president trump posts

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Knight posted:

You know at some point Trump has asked if he can pass an executive order to confiscate businesses that won't re-open and turn them over to local Trump supporters

That's absurd there's far to many advanced concepts in that scenario for Trump to ever propose it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

we are going to invent new states for him to win

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

my bank has a big "COVID CHECK QUESTIONS? SIGN UP NOW FOR TEXT ALERTS ABOUT ACH TRANSACTIONS" red banner at the top of the page

still not givin' em my phone number

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

euphronius posted:

Obama could had a easier relection in 2012 if did the "Replenish Account now!" approach and put his name on the Obama checks.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Could someone repost the "JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LATITUDE" mailer? Thanks much.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/NUnl/status/1250067842214629378?s=19

Video in Dutch of visitation cabins being deployed at nursing homes to allow people to visit safely

in America those are called coffins

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/BallouxFrancois/status/1249787753543467008?s=19

:smuggo:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

euphronius posted:

Puerto Rico granted statehood for 1 day

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

if we went back to 2016 we would somehow be exactly where we are today, except two years faster.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Rude for Brazil to spoil what next month in the us will be like

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

uhhhh

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

ultimate authority with no responsibility?

gently caress, being president sounds like a dream job

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
president trump replace the New York hospital ship with the plague carrier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

the president is -extremely- online this morning