Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

Imagine dying in a car crash during the most disruptive pandemic in modern history.

Wisconsins traffic fatalities are up 50% while traffic is down 50%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It’s legit sad that Juju has been exposed as merely a decent receiver now that he has to be the primary target.

He's a great slot receiver but switching and then also getting whatever corner that was covering AB and then also injury.

I took a lot of heat for Do Not Draft-ing him last fantasy draft but I wanted to see him without AB

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you thought you could sneak in here talking about fantasy football without me noticing, but you couldn't. Better luck next time

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/F4zlDC8.gifv

I miss Lamar :smith:

something something he misses the playoffs too

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

compare that smoothness to robot griffin. lamar will run for almost one hundred years, and will change the rules so that the quarterback of the ravens can only be from his bloodline. The NFL will fall during his rule and the Ravens Football League will take its place

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
https://nypost.com/2020/04/13/nfl-draft-2020-giants-may-have-tipped-off-first-round-plan/

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/1250055911776944128

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs are heroes. Mahomes needs the Presidential Medal of Freedom

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

No Butt Stuff posted:

Chiefs are heroes. Mahomes needs the Presidential Medal of Freedom

Are you trying to get him as exposed to the virus as possible?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

fartknocker posted:

Are you trying to get him as exposed to the virus as possible?

I mean, Trump already has met with many world leaders & others that were likely exposed.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Now Mahomes is San Francisco's savior as well. Welcome, it's warm and cozy in here

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I'm glad we're losing a year on Mahomes' rookie deal.

Let's speed the next 12 years up

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Andy Reid has done more to stop the spread of COVID-19 than our President.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

a neat cape posted:

I'm glad we're losing a year on Mahomes' rookie deal.

Let's speed the next 12 years up

:lol: if you think the owners are going to let this count as a year against any contact if there is no season for exactly this reason.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

kiimo posted:

Now Mahomes is San Francisco's savior as well. Welcome, it's warm and cozy in here

Pretty sure it was HANDSOME JIMMY G who threw the game-sealing interception, friend. Undoubtedly with the well-being of our great nation in mind

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
How many cases are there thought to have been in San Francisco at the beginning of February?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Play posted:

Pretty sure it was HANDSOME JIMMY G who threw the game-sealing interception, friend. Undoubtedly with the well-being of our great nation in mind

and 49ers legend richard sherman blew coverage on sammy watkins, and george kittle was loving robbed what a stupid loving horse poo poo call there's no way he should have been called for pushing off. All for the good of the nation

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

and 49ers legend richard sherman blew coverage on sammy watkins, and george kittle was loving robbed what a stupid loving horse poo poo call there's no way he should have been called for pushing off. All for the good of the nation

Raheem got half the carries he should have.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Spoeank posted:

It was a cool and good and appropriate call as it helped the team that interests me.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
It was a textbook push-off, that it makes 49ers fans extra salty is just a bonus

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Eric the Mauve posted:

It was a textbook push-off, that it makes 49ers fans extra salty is just a bonus

I think you mean The Push-Off That Saved America

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Thanks all, quarantine is rough but it helps to remember the 49ers eating poo poo on the largest possible stage

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Play posted:

I think you mean The Push-Off That Saved America

Nope

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I’m still really unhappy that Tyreek Hill is a champion.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Jimmy G & Colin K= ~$400 million wasted on replacement level QBs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Eric the Mauve posted:

It wasn't called a push off when Kyle Rudolph did it against the Saints :colbert:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Spoeank posted:

It wasn't called a push off when Kyle Rudolph did it against the Saints :colbert:

The NFL? Inconsistent????

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’m still really unhappy that Tyreek Hill is a champion.
That has full custody of his son now.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1250110953380671488

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

David Gettlemen watching tape: "Guys, this our guy. This guy smells like balls." *gives chef kiss* "literal, actual balls."

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Once the American media finally develops smell-o-vision, Gettleman will be unstoppable

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/jtylerconway/status/1250164476671860738?s=19

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Gotta grab onto that mans bubble, get your face in real close and take a deep breath to know if he's worth a 1st round pick.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Fire Gettleman.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
So what did Daniel Jones smell like?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mega64 posted:

So what did Daniel Jones smell like?

Eli manning

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

David Gettleman and Joe Judge are gonna be a glorious train wreck.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Who the gently caress is Joe Judge

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Who the gently caress is Joe Judge

Former Pats special teams coach now Giants head coach. Total walking stereotype football meathead who in his introductory press conference went on about how the Giants are gonna play blue collar hard nosed football that reflects the New York community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Former Pats special teams coach now Giants head coach. Total walking stereotype football meathead who in his introductory press conference went on about how the Giants are gonna play blue collar hard nosed football that reflects the New York community.

Won’t someone think of us effete white collar New York residents