Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

support are clinicians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

I give it a month before twoday starts telling us to drink diluted bleach.

Wait, you shouldn't do that?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/JessiePang0125/status/1250392816036929537

love authoritarians cracking down when people are off the streets and stranded cuz of roni

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/safimichael/status/1250392563279958016

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Bert Roberge posted:

I give it a month before twoday starts telling us to drink diluted bleach.

sut da gently caress up

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
a u.s. navy soldier going off in the covid thread about smoking finally being proven to be healthy is so incredible, this website is a true gift

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lady Militant posted:

a u.s. navy soldier going off in the covid thread about smoking finally being proven to be healthy is so incredible, this website is a true gift

*twitter dweeb voice* i cant believe this web site is free

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/dailystar/status/1246422996065169408?s=20

All around us we see signs of the world returning to a beautiful and primordial state unlike any we’ve ever witnessed in our lifetimes. The monkeys’ lungs are refilling with tar. The earth is healing. We are the virus.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1250393362227699713

:thunk:

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/Mortis_Banned/status/1250359572759535616

aers
Feb 15, 2012

smh california hiding the numbers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If smoking wasn't good for you it'd be illegal, checkmate you lib morons

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Rynn posted:

Wait, you shouldn't do that?

No you vape it

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
https://twitter.com/BBCBweaking/status/1250051062662402048?s=19

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

what I don’t understand it let’s entertain the idea that it’s just the flu bro

it’s still the worst flu season we’ve had in over a century right?

so if like 100 million people died legitimately of the flu and not some novel bat borne illness we wouldn’t close anything because it’s just the flu bro?

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

like how is a million or more people dying from something we are familiar with any better than a million or more people dying from something new

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Hypnolobster posted:

Holy poo poo I got my trumpbux

same

this is the second time this year i got over $2000 from a disaster, the first is when i got the check for wrecking my car

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

NofrikinfuN posted:

same

this is the second time this year i got over $2000 from a disaster, the first is when i got the check for wrecking my car

you are America personified buddy

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Woofer posted:

what I don’t understand it let’s entertain the idea that it’s just the flu bro

it’s still the worst flu season we’ve had in over a century right?

so if like 100 million people died legitimately of the flu and not some novel bat borne illness we wouldn’t close anything because it’s just the flu bro?

You are trying to use logic to parse out the thinking of irrational people

These people can rationalize away any fact placed in front of them up to the point it affects them personally, and even then I bet some chuds have gone to their graves in denial of what is happening to them

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Woofer posted:

like how is a million or more people dying from something we are familiar with any better than a million or more people dying from something new

its a way to handwave people dying so we dont personally feel inconvenienced, hth

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Epic High Five posted:

If smoking wasn't good for you it'd be illegal, checkmate you lib morons

Of course it's good for you, it makes people somewhere extremely rich and everyone knows that billionaires are important for the ecosystem and the economy. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have things like whale rescue show marathons and triple extra large chili cheese fries

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Woofer posted:

you are America personified buddy

not really, i'm still employed

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

You are trying to use logic to try to parse out the thinking of irrational people

These people can rationalize away any fact placed in front of them up to the point it affects them personally, and even then I bet some chuds have gone to their graves in denial of what is happening to them

rejecting reality is less painful than the alternatives. on an unrelated note lets get shitfaced drunk

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Solarin posted:

rejecting reality is less painful than the alternatives. on an unrelated note lets get shitfaced drunk

I've been playing way too much Fallout:NV lately, never was much for drinking and I live in a weed desert presently

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

facetoucher cat posted:

triple extra large chili cheese fries

:jackbud:

the president makes this all possible for us

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Article with a video of the interior of a ICU unit on the bronx

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/opinion/sunday/coronavirus-hospitals-bronx.html

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Hypnolobster posted:

Holy poo poo I got my trumpbux

:same:

$1200 from the personal* account of one Dolan James Turnip

facetoucher cat posted:

triple extra large chili cheese fries

And now I know what I'm spending it on. COVID can't kill me if I die from a coronary first!

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Trumpbux tool is working to check and make sure you are getting the stimulus.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

I've been playing way too much Fallout:NV lately, never was much for drinking and I live in a weed desert presently

I'm days away from talking myself into another Fallout 2 run. I should do an evil character run but I just don't like being mean

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

Starting up nicotine is fairly analogous to the fish tank cleaner therapy. Unverified effectiveness with well known negative side effects.

my ninja, have you tried BCG?

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Warmachine posted:

:same:

$1200 from the personal* account of one Dolan James Turnip

And now I know what I'm spending it on. COVID can't kill me if I die from a coronary first!

Just get a large chili and large fries from Wendy's, stretch your Trumpbux

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/1250352171683442689

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

aers posted:

smh california hiding the numbers

Number went down, worst is over!

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Dubai's Dredd Corona helmet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPVIM0xfUR8&list=UUaeG9NIqdx-xcZGt7ETfkpA

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The covid series went really downhill after 5, we really didn't need a New Beginning

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

not an endorsement posted:

not gonna lie twoday i was skeptical about the bcg thing but you sold me on the smoking!!! immunity here i come

any Smoker Tips out there?

The smokers that aren't getting sick are flipping the lucky, why the hell do you think you're supposed to do it?!?!

edit: also, if you try to bum my last cig you will get the roni and die

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

NofrikinfuN posted:

same

2020 treating you right!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Wow turns out no one who did the tide pod challenge has gotten coronavirus

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Iron Crowned posted:

The covid series went really downhill after 5, we really didn't need a New Beginning

wow sounds like someone missed COVID-14, universally lauded as the best COVID

oh right it’s because it was a rian Johnson production, isn’t it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Solarin posted:

I'm days away from talking myself into another Fallout 2 run. I should do an evil character run but I just don't like being mean

It always seemed like there just plain isn't as much evil content in the Fallout games anyway, which is a common problem in CRPGs. Sure you can screw over some people I guess but generally you even get shittier rewards, at best some more caps/dollars but never anything really cool

The closest I ever got to an evil playthrough in was getting bored and just wiping out everyone in NCR and Vault City near the end of the game when you're basically an unstoppable, invincible force of destruction