Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GlobalMegaCorp
Jan 8, 2004

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

lmao this is something my six year old would do

how do none of these reporters have the balls to stand up and just call this guy a giant fat piece of poo poo and tell him to go gently caress himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

can trump make a cameo appearance and enter the ring like owen hart when they start rasslin back up again

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Reopen NC protest inages

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Thread, help! I just got my trumpbux and was gonna buy FFVII remake with it but now that its been out and I've gotten over the hype train I no longer feel compelled to play it and am struggling to remember why I was so hyped in the first place in the face of the ennui of pandemic life

~real goons with real problems~

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Karl Barks posted:

she always looks like she just slammed 3 manhattans and took an entire xanax bar

the trump admin is on uppers not downers how dare you disrespect the office of whatever the gently caress kellyanne conway is now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MadJackal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krcHpMdOVAk

I've been trying to stay away from any news reports about COVID. I went from checking the TRSUSNP thread a once an hour to maybe once a week, and this blew me away.

Two and a half hour press briefings?! Lashing out at reporters like a goddamn surly teenager?! Just straight up lies, worse lies than we've ever seen from him like how half the country got mind wiped for the last two or three months?!

I am loving stunned.

yeah, it'd be really bad for him, except there's basically zero opposition counter-messaging and tons of people just got big checks from the man lmao

we're so doomed

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Wolfsheim posted:

Thread, help! I just got my trumpbux and was gonna buy FFVII remake with it but now that its been out and I've gotten over the hype train I no longer feel compelled to play it and am struggling to remember why I was so hyped in the first place in the face of the ennui of pandemic life

Welcome to being rich. Nothing will ever satisfy you again now that can you can fulfill any dream.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why are people so stupid

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://youtu.be/FI5qzvJVqxo

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Wolfsheim posted:

the hype train was a theoretical return to childhood when everything was good and all you had to do was play an ok videogame to be at the peak of human consciousness but now as an adult it's only a pale reminder of the innocence we have lost*~

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Mr. Lobe posted:

In my dreams, studio ZA/UM and Obsidian would collaborate to make another Fallout game that doesn't suck

But now that it's a big big money franchize, I expect nothing good to come from that series ever again

I liked wasteland 2, but never finished it. I think I generally prefer the 80s punk motif over the 50s Americana gimmick.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

what I'm saying is get a switch and animal crossing an a shitload of weed

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Wolfsheim posted:

you can buy me the game. I've never played the original so I have no nostalgia

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Is the the right place to complain and humblebrag about not getting TRUMPBUX because the income is too high?

When will someone think of the HENRYs?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Marzzle posted:

the hype train was a theoretical return to childhood when everything was good and all you had to do was play an ok videogame to be at the peak of human consciousness but now as an adult it's only a pale reminder of the innocence we have lost*~

Nostalgia is just a tacit admission that your life is worse now than it was in the past.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Marzzle posted:

Apr 7, 2003

Sab0921 posted:

Is the the right place to complain and humblebrag about not getting TRUMPBUX because the income is too high?

yes

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

the WHO has had two thousand and eighteen chances to get on top of this

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Epic High Five posted:

yeah, it'd be really bad for him, except there's basically zero opposition counter-messaging and tons of people just got big checks from the man lmao

we're so doomed

The lack of counter-messaging is what makes me lol the hardest

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Cool - Im too lazy - someone post that HENRY gif except instead of the guillotine they get no TrumpBux

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Marzzle posted:

id suggest this too, but good luck finding a switch right now

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Reopen NC protest inages

Q!!!!!!

lmao

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Sab0921 posted:

humblebrag about putting HENRYs to the guillotine

including the dog

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Nostalgia is just a tacit admission that your life is worse now than it was in the past.
That probably explains why I have zero nostalgia because things haven't turned out perfect but my life is far better than when I was a kid.

Sab0921 posted:

Honestly I was gonna toss my check money into the goonbux fund.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
This is the yeast of our problems

Yeast supplies run low as homebound Americans turn to baking

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020/04/15/Yeast-supplies-run-low-as-homebound-Americans-turn-to-baking/4001586898215/?ls=4

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

and to think Schumer and Pelosti thought the checks were being too generous lmfao

Apr 7, 2003

SardonicTyrant posted:

That probably explains why I have zero nostalgia because things haven't turned out perfect but my life is far better than when I was a kid.

I grew up one of eight kids in a shack in the pennsylvania hills and had to dry my socks in the morning in the electric oven if we couldn't afford to heat the radiators at night, I'll take today even with Trump

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

2DCAT posted:

top-level dems have always been bad at it. it's bizarre. i know, i know, "controlled opposition" but they are acting dumber than someone could do so intentionally. they are just like this.

Apr 7, 2003

Woodchip posted:

This is the yeast of our problems

Yeast supplies run low as homebound Americans turn to baking

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020/04/15/Yeast-supplies-run-low-as-homebound-Americans-turn-to-baking/4001586898215/?ls=4

how, yeast's whole thing is making more yeast

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

gently caress yeast I'm making arepas

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

At least trump can use those '15 days to slow the spread' mailers again

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

how, yeast's whole thing is making more yeast

The virus has jumped to yeast.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

mystes posted:

Everyone worrying about pandemics was researching coronaviruses because we saw this coming for such an incredibly long time.

No there was no way anyone could have seen this coming. Absolutely no way to prepare. Certainly nothing like bush the younger putting an unusual amount of effort into setting up a pandemic group. If only the Obama admin had left a pandemic response team in place before leaving for pedo billionaire island. Really, he should have had a playbook detailing exactly how this pandemic is playing out if this was so obvious.

No, instead he defunded the CDC and fired everyone remotely involved in pandemics/public health right before trump took office. He even went so far as to orchestrate the deep state into preventing trump from being able to establish his own pandemic team during the last 3.5 years. The cupboard was completely barren.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goreld posted:

Every right has caveats. You can’t yell fire in a crowded theater or commit human sacrifice in a religion because the right to free expression of religion does not override the right to live. Even the right to live can be superimposed in cases like the trolley problem. This isn’t even getting into complex areas like revocation of felons’ rights, or fake revocations like waiving your right to the fifth (just a bullying tactic since it can be rescinded at any time because you can’t reeeeeeally waive rights)
Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not speech, it's an incitement of panic, firing a gun in a crowded theater would do the same thing. The speech is not the crime, you're free to say fire all you want even in a crowded theater.
The trolley problem will absolutely get you a manslaughter if not accessory to murder charge for which you might get acquitted.
People have a right to peacefully assemble with or without a pandemic situation, they should be following the 6' guideline and wearing PPE for public safety. That isn't a caveat, you don't have the right to breath on each other's necks.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Been curious how the sign-making business is doing. Between whatever this is and all the "YES we are OPEN!" banners hanging outside of restaurants these printers must be making bank right now.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

work- based email forwards increasing at a rapid pace again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

2DCAT posted:

Luckily Biden being totally absent isn't something Trump will bring up when he attempts to criticize Trump's response, nor the Dem forcing primaries to go through just to push Bernie out as fast as they could

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

ready for the next round of stimulus pyament

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

got my money

thank you lord jesus for president TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

all Trump has to do is point out that the Dems have supported everything he's done and they're just mad that it's him doing it all and not them

Impkins Patootie posted:

ready for the next round of stimulus pyament

not only is this all you're going to get, it's going to be used as a justification for austerity once this has mostly passed