Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

jesus christ yall

https://twitter.com/cliffordlevy/status/1250582901500055558

quote:

The call for body bags came late Saturday.

By Monday, the police in a small New Jersey town had gotten an anonymous tip about a body being stored in a shed outside one of the state’s largest nursing homes.

When the police arrived, the corpse had been removed from the shed, but they discovered 17 bodies piled inside the nursing home in a small morgue intended to hold no more than four people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
https://twitter.com/JesseLehrich/status/1250595619397386245

...lol

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/alert-level-3/

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

The grift is strong with this one

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

overmind2000 posted:

Same energy as that time CNN ran the headline "Mandingo weighs in on the Zimbabwe crisis"

I wish I could find a picture of that, it almost became the new LF subforum title before the mods decided to be lame

Haha what the gently caress

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

overmind2000 posted:

Same energy as that time CNN ran the headline "Mandingo weighs in on the Zimbabwe crisis"

I wish I could find a picture of that, it almost became the new LF subforum title before the mods decided to be lame

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
"The governor [of Arkansas] said he said he hoped to make state money available to make some bonus payments to hospital workers, both direct care and non-direct-care such as janitorial workers, that had also been requested in the Medicaid waiver, but hasn’t been approved by the federal government."

:eyepop:

wonder if I might benefit from that

how the gently caress is arkansas of all states handling this so much better than all the other southern poo poo holes lmao

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

It's like when they gave a billion dollars to that company to rebuild Puerto Rico's entire electrical infrastructure but the company was just two guys in South Dakota or somewhere.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Not going to lie, I'm horny on main right now. Post your best assless chaps and I'll emptyquote

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

if you google 'james v punelli' you just get a bunch of results of all the different huge lawsuits hes currently facing. heres one thats just straight up embezzlement https://www.law360.com/articles/1112783/defense-contractor-sues-execs-lenders-over-2-6m-loans

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

please don't doxx cumshitter

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lol as if any of them actually closed in the first place. Chuds are stupid as poo poo and the essential businesses are determined by what the chud owners think.
reminder that Gamestop tried to pull this in pennsylvania and in response the governor revoked their business license indefinitely

:lmao:

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

twoday posted:

A very youthful 49.75 year old zoomer.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Not a single post with a butt in it.Lowtax should shut down cspam

https://i.imgur.com/h4HmAwD.mp4

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Ayin posted:

reminder that Gamestop tried to pull this in pennsylvania and in response the governor revoked their business license indefinitely

:lmao:

lmao i missed that somehow. thank gently caress this dumb rear end state has a halfway competent governor right now. Corbett would have never closed everything down

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Inceltown posted:

Not going to lie, I'm horny on main right now. Post your best assless chaps and I'll emptyquote

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Stereotype posted:

It's like when they gave a billion dollars to that company to rebuild Puerto Rico's entire electrical infrastructure but the company was just two guys in South Dakota or somewhere.

Whitefish, Montana, home of the old incredibly corrupt secretary of the interior

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Stereotype posted:

it was two guys from Whitefish, MT. coincidentally where Ryan Zinke (former trump Secretary of the Interior) is from. he had absolutely nothing to do with them though. he said so

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Spergin Morlock posted:

it was two guys from Whitefish, MT. coincidentally where Ryan Zinke (former trump Secretary of the Interior) is from. he had absolutely nothing to do with them though. he said so

he just wants to make America great again, it says so right on his hat!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Stereotype posted:

he just wants to make America great again, it says so right on his rat!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I just wanna close my eyes and have joker play on repeat why did we end up with the apocalypse future instead of the cool one

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

At what angle can you tessellate prone human bodies to min-max space considerations

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Doc Fission posted:

At what angle can you tessellate prone human bodies to min-max space considerations

69 degrees

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Doc Fission posted:

it's called a pit

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Doc Fission posted:

ask your mum

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Doc Fission posted:

ever played jenga?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I wonder how Pitcairn Island is doing. Probably fine til the next quarterly supply ship comes

Didn't literally every man on that island go to prison?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1250610202740576257?s=20

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

The latest right wing lunatic idea I've seen

quote:

Everyone got the virus.  That’s what happened.  The idea of testing and containing realistically ended before it could ever begin.  I know you all disagree with me that pretty much the whole world has the virus now, I get that.  

But what if?  Here’s the thing: we finally have a test case.  Sweden.  I think most can agree that most of Sweden is infected now.  Let’s see where it stands with them in a couple weeks.  The world will have the absolute closest thing to it’s first ACTIONABLE set of data.  We should all be thanking Sweden for doing this.  Even if tons of their people die, which would be tragic, the world will at least have real numbers that finally mean something for the FIRST time.  

Sweden is Indiana Jones taking a sip of the grail...or Donovan. 

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
presented without comment:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Doc Fission posted:

If the stack gets high enough the bodies on the bottom will compress and take up less space

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

twoday posted:

that guy looks way too old to be cumshitter

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

presented without comment:

I take my other post back this future is also cool

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

To be fair, they handled a suicide death cult trying to kill everyone with a biological weapon extremely well. If that doesn't get you votes nothing should

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

brugroffil posted:

https://i.imgur.com/xKDuuhA.mp4

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
its nt a mask

its a musk

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

brugroffil posted:

It's actually kind of a good point though. If they keep letting that poo poo just go hog wild, we'd have a much better dataset on mild/asymptomatic cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

oxsnard posted:

It's actually kind of a good point though. If they keep letting that poo poo just go hog wild, we'd have a much better dataset on mild/asymptomatic cases

No we wouldn't we aren't even using tests that work