Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Dolphin posted:

i don't give a poo poo about your kids

rude dolphin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

i can’t think of something more demoralizing to the health care workers we are all leaning on in this thing than your colleagues getting sick because your government has intentionally responded worse than the trump administration.
you could cut their pay and fire all of their friends

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dr Oz-ymandias

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Mons Hubris posted:

I thought he was saying a 2-3% increase of the overall projected deaths, not kids specifically

that makes more sense

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

lime juice base, trinidad scorpion peppers as the main heat, with a hint of ghost pepper too. matches with everything. so gooood

I've been meaning to get a case of that stuff to give out to my pepper head friends, he ships if ya call right?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Lightning Knight posted:

This is a strange attitude to take, the US Military can be both bad and demonstrably still capable of defeating threats by any objective measure of military power, they are not mutually exclusive possibilities.

god shut the gently caress up or get out

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Epic High Five posted:

I've been meaning to get a case of that stuff to give out to my pepper head friends, he ships if ya call right?
In case I die I want you to know that I have enjoyed your sparky wit and truckin fuckin Jesus avatar

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow people are so combative here

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

In case I die I want you to know that I have enjoyed your sparky wit and truckin fuckin Jesus avatar

thank you, but I hope you don't die, I like your name because it reminds me of my first supercharged Pentium II gaming machine

statistically you probably won't die, but if it's the roni you're probably in for a hell of a ride

ice ur balls if you want more of them younguns

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

gently caress YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Epic High Five posted:

I've heard that he does yeah. I haven't checked in on him recently though, hope he is doing ok during this

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

WHERE is my loving money!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
heeeere weee gooo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so what's the plan

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

so what's the plan

errybody dies

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

sexpig by night posted:

so what's the plan

everyone die

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

The Saucer Hovers posted:

god shut the gently caress up or get out

I don't know what I did to ruin your day.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Lote posted:

Parasites. They pass so easily that all fish that is caught needs to be frozen lest you get brain worms.

Yeah that's a good point, but what I meant was a fish can't sneeze on you when you walk by it like an air breathing animal can.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Epic High Five posted:

errybody dies

Google Butt posted:

everyone die

already ahead of you trumpo!!!!!

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

sexpig by night posted:

so what's the plan

gonna go buy some more hot sauce

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
The only reason people are blaming china is because they are incapable of taking any blame themselves.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

haha google butt TOO SLOW

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Welp tynenol wore off and ear temperature jumped to 101.6F, took tylenol again, locking myself in the bedroom until we can ask a doctor whether I should be locked away from my wife and two year old

hey welcome to the pacific commune check out UW telemedicine

user: seattleplaguerat@gmail.com
pass: dontpanic69

the app is called UW Medicine Virtual Clinic and it's free

you can take an embarrassing screenshot of your hosed up red face talking to a dr to reassure you and yours

if those fuckers ip block ill put up a vpn lol

they cant get you a test but theyll tell you whether to quarantine or go to a hospital if youre worried

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Epic High Five posted:

haha google butt TOO SLOW

gently caress you buddy at least I'm gonna die first

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

this is the only hotsauce anyone needs for any reason

I've been to his restaurant but I've never bought his sauce.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Lawman 0 posted:

*us efficiently demolishes that conventional military* ah well nevertheless

no one said anything about being conventional

I'll believe the USA can win a war when I see it

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

just gather up all the boomers who want america to "#reOpen" and put them on one big applebees cruise ship called the SS Corona.

Applebees buffets on every floor

windows where you can order applebees directly connected to every room. just pounds and pounds of free apps unleashed from the ceiling every night like balloon drops.

The passengers descend upon the rows and rows of Top Quality Applebees food like a writhing mass, gorging upon every crumb of chicken tendies and every drop of off-tasting margarita aligned on tables in every hallway.

in quadrant 4E, a boomer coughs a bit before chugging a tall glass of mayo. probably just cus it's a little spicy.

probably.

Eatin Good in the Neighborhood TM

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Seriously though the people at those pro-virus protests should absolutely be denied medicare care

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
thank you for getting ill and reminding me

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

Bullfrog posted:

just gather up all the boomers who want america to "#reOpen" and put them on one big applebees cruise ship called the SS Corona.

Applebees buffets on every floor

windows where you can order applebees directly connected to every room. just pounds and pounds of free apps unleashed from the ceiling every night.

The passengers descend upon the rows and rows of Top Quality Applebees food like a writhing mass, gorging upon every crumb of chicken tendies and every drop of off-tasting margarita aligned on tables in every hallway.

in quadrant 4E, a boomer coughs a bit before chugging a tall glass of mayo. probably just cus it's a little spicy.

probably.

drowing in apps, wrapped in apps, with an app nose and app feet, fully appetized and loving it

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

i cant think of something more demoralizing to the health care workers we are all leaning on in this thing than your colleagues getting sick because your government has intentionally responded worse than the trump administration.

its the crushing weight of the pandemic amplified by lack of resources with a chaser of paycuts and layoffs because our hell system is dependent on outpatient elective bullshit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Spime Wrangler posted:

drowing in apps, wrapped in apps, with an app nose and app feet, fully appetized and loving it

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
the guy who looked at me probably saw 500 people that day lol

he worked right down a checklist, yes or no only all business

a dr in the app army

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1250910861641895937?s=20

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol at the mention of a margarita that still tastes like dishwasher detergent and sani-rinse

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1250910871469133830?s=21

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

boeing getting high on 4/20

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lmao we've got less than 50 (cases not deaths) a day here and not looking to open up for a month yet the US has a workboner while having a 9/11 every 30 hours.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Judakel posted:

The US cannot win wars anymore.

the US is perfectly capable of destroying other nations militaries. stabilizing an area after mass destruction though? not so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Highest risk people in perpetual quarantine