Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

galenanorth posted:

"Donald Trump says this thing because he thinks it'll bolster his re-election chances --- and get this, I'M GOING TO BOOST THAT MESSAGING -- and then I'm going to say he should follow through on it"

wow, this is the guy they pretend to have thought had the best chance of beating Trump

I’m 100% belief now the dnc wants trump to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
How about if someone just gives me a job to take terrible pictures of my cats and post and gain weight back that I'd skillfully lost because apparently that's all I'm going to be able to do right now and it sucks balls and not in a good way

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
nyt blowing up my phone to tell me that covid is eating kidneys

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/18/health/kidney-dialysis-coronavirus.html

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

fun reminder that all dialysis is paid for by the US Government, regardless of age.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Charlz Guybon posted:

Plague usually follows famine, not the other way around.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1251468030200217601

quote:

For example, Stine found stumps underneath Mono Lake and other places in the Sierra Nevada and elsewhere suggesting California over the last 1,200 years has weathered two sustained dry spells each lasting more than a century.

drat there were once 100 year droughts? hahaha holy poo poo

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Biblical poo poo going on.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

facetoucher cat posted:

How about if someone just gives me a job to take terrible pictures of my cats and post and gain weight back that I'd skillfully lost because apparently that's all I'm going to be able to do right now and it sucks balls and not in a good way

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lmao democrats are hosed

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

What do FB wine MLM moms say you need to do to detoxify your kidneys? I'm out of the loop

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

please commit atrocities and war crimes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

I'd like to present you with a business opportunity

mystes
May 31, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

fun reminder that all dialysis is paid for by the US Government, regardless of age.
Huh, I never knew that.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

2DCAT posted:

lmao democrats are hosed

drone striking covid-19 carriers.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

not only that but everyone with CKD

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I just found out I don’t have to pay my huge student loan until October

that’s nice

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

FizFashizzle posted:

why?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

smarxist posted:

americans are loving psychos lmao

lmfao

mystes
May 31, 2006

Go to Baskin Robbins today for your free Liberty Temptation Smoothie!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

food riots comin

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

That's actually good to hear

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

omg so fluffy

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
https://twitter.com/EVAAirUS/status/1250983110340014080

:nyan:

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

a.lo posted:

some jobs essential? NO! all jobs essentials!

All Jobs Matter

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
has this been posted yet?

Breakthrough COVID-19 antibody test with nearly 100% accuracy can help reopen economy

“It showed a sensitivity of 100% and a specificity of 99.6%,” said Alex Greniger, assistant director of the UW Virology Lab. “Diagnostically, this is one of the best tests we can offer,” he said.

Lovelyn has issued a correction as of 21:12 on Apr 18, 2020

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Lawman 0 posted:

I'm really sick of coddling these people
good news my friend, the oracle has spoken

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

euphronius posted:

I just found out I don’t have to pay my huge student loan until October

that’s nice

I thought I was off the hook too, but now I see that I'm not because the debt, while non-private, isn't owned by the right entity or something? Cool, cool

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

facetoucher cat posted:

What do FB wine MLM moms say you need to do to detoxify your kidneys? I'm out of the loop

gotta stay hydrated wine moms

drink a box of water

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Lovelyn posted:

has this been posted yet?

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/br...PMYKUVSEVRRPYQ/

“It showed a sensitivity of 100% and a specificity of 99.6%,” said Alex Greniger, assistant director of the UW Virology Lab. “Diagnostically, this is one of the best tests we can offer,” he said.

quote:

Researchers said having the antibodies give you protection from the virus -- but it doesn’t mean you’re immune for the rest of your life. You could get sick again.

That's what I'm worried about.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

FizFashizzle posted:

not for long.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Eating some nasty kale chips from back of my pantry because my stash is getting depleted

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tei posted:

spain did a small reopen (some people on lockdown were allowed to go to work) and now we have a small spike

reöpen our states!!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh no that's enshrined.

davita is powerful, to say the least

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

heyhey hey crossed 2.3m cases worldwide :cheers:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

you mean by getting reelected?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Apraxin posted:

good news my friend, the oracle has spoken

i can't bring myself to read this, what is the gist?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao look at how stupid these motherfuckers managing his twitter are

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020
I've decided instead of drinking coffee I'm just going to eat coffee beans. much cheaper and easier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

I've been losing weight in lockdown, turns out that not being able to go out to eat and drink is pretty good for me