Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

There's a completely sheltered class of person who just can't fathom consequence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Zeroisanumber posted:

There's a completely sheltered class of person who just can't fathom consequence.

That’s my hometown!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Someone needs to tell them that they don't have to literally scream for ice cream. Lmao.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

How does the old ditty go...

quote:

The raging people, hot and out of breath,
Roared round the palace: "Liberty or Death!"
"If death will do," the king said, "let me reign.
You'll have—I'm sure—no reason to complain."

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

https://twitter.com/laureneoneal/status/1251590483006181377

Sandweed has issued a correction as of 22:09 on Apr 18, 2020

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Those are some drat good looking 'homemade' signs.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1251615953978306564

“If Trump had gone on TV with a mask on and said, ‘Hey this is serious,’ I don’t think he would have gone," the daughter added.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwSUJM2EyqE

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

FMguru posted:

“If Trump had gone on TV with a mask on and said, ‘Hey this is serious,’ I don’t think he would have gone," the daughter added.

I'm glad he died, and I hope for more people like him to die in the near future.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

FMguru posted:

if he was making decisions based on what Trump told him to do then he was never going to survive anyway

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Every Trump voter who dies just makes my dick harder.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

etalian posted:

Being forced to stay home in Soviet style tyranny

fresh virulent COVID
only in Florida

come to Florida we got COVID

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FMguru posted:

(somewhere in the world, a person with a podcast is tearing down the house in celebration)

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Victory Position posted:

fresh virulent COVID
only in Florida

come to Florida we got COVID

forget china!

floridaaaaaaa
ohh floridaaaaaa
where the chuds aaaaaaare
and the coooviiiiiid

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

nikosoft posted:

Those are some drat good looking 'homemade' signs.
There's a twist

https://twitter.com/laureneoneal/status/1251628255452463104?s=20

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

https://twitter.com/MarkHarrisNYC/status/1251532234504515595

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

some very CSPAM energy at the end

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He was my congressman for a couple of years. He used to have a radio show where he complained that you couldn't call women sluts anymore. Surprise surprise, shortly after he lost out on a second term he moved out of the district.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
My weird CHUD like Super Christian coworker keeps telling me how cheap airline fares are and, a few weeks ago, was all into going to the gym. So those are two things that are probably at the top of the list of poo poo you should NOT do but he's almost being openly defiant about it as a test of his faith or some such weirdness and if he or nobody he knows dies from c19, he'll view it as an affirmation of his super jesusness. He'd never expressed interest in going to a gym before Covid.

Dude doesn't listen to any music except Christian stuff, read anything except jesus stuff, watch anything except god movies and can't view anything that occurs in life through any lens other than Satan v God. It's like he was hatched from an egg that was labeled "home schooled" except he's too old for that. He didn't know what my Rolling Stones and Prince symbol t-shirts were. ("What;s with the tongue? Was he a real prince?"

I don't care what he does particularly but a part of me hopes he catches this virus except he sits right next to me and doesn't seem to care who he might infect. He's passive aggressively mentioning how cheap plane tickets are right now and on a constant basis as if I give a poo poo.

What I'm saying is he's a moron and I do not like him and he is also part of Trump's base.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

BiggerBoat posted:

My weird CHUD like Super Christian coworker keeps telling me how cheap airline fares are and, a few weeks ago, was all into going to the gym. So those are two things that are probably at the top of the list of poo poo you should NOT do but he's almost being openly defiant about it as a test of his faith or some such weirdness and if he or nobody he knows dies from c19, he'll view it as an affirmation of his super jesusness. He'd never expressed interest in going to a gym before Covid.

Dude doesn't listen to any music except Christian stuff, read anything except jesus stuff, watch anything except god movies and can't view anything that occurs in life through any lens other than Satan v God. It's like he was hatched from an egg that was labeled "home schooled" except he's too old for that. He didn't know what my Rolling Stones and Prince symbol t-shirts were. ("What;s with the tongue? Was he a real prince?"

I don't care what he does particularly but a part of me hopes he catches this virus except he sits right next to me and doesn't seem to care who he might infect. He's passive aggressively mentioning how cheap plane tickets are right now and on a constant basis as if I give a poo poo.

What I'm saying is he's a moron and I do not like him and he is also part of Trump's base.

your cowroker definitely believes in angels and demons

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

"I am attending this very real protest from the safety of my truck" is about the most suburban Minnesota rear end in a top hat dad thing I've ever seen.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BiggerBoat posted:

lmao how Chuds see exposing themselves and others to CV as some sort of heroic resistance against the evil liberals/SJW.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

that being a Baskin Robbins is too perfect because it reminds me of one of my favorite galaxy brain conspiracies - that Baskin Robbins is anti-cop because their logo looks like a 1312, aka ACAB

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Epic High Five posted:

that being a Baskin Robbins is too perfect because it reminds me of one of my favorite galaxy brain conspiracies - that Baskin Robbins is anti-cop because their logo looks like a 1312, aka ACAB

this fills me with delight

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

drat, her handwriting game bangs then. Much respect!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

Has there been any research on why certain people are completely unable to face invisible dangers (pathogens, climate change, etc)? Obviously education and such plays a big role but I'm wondering if there are hardwired failings of the human mind or simply deep cultural reasons why people can accept all manner of invisible entities such as deities or whatever but simply refuse to acknowledge invisble things that will kill us all.

People have a tendency to expect the future to be like the past and will ignore clear warning signs if they suggest too radical of a departure from what a person has lived through up to that point. It’s visible in really mundane poo poo like old people assuming young people are lazy or entitled if they are in debt or unable to get decent jobs, since when boomers were young, they didn’t have those problems.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I scream
You scream
We all scream
Except for you, because you’re only making gurgling sounds and gasping in a hospital hallway where the emt left you

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

FMguru posted:

[quote]Seven days before he was admitted to the hospital, Joe and Kristen had an argument about the emerging public health crisis, which Kristen described as the only dispute she ever had with her father that she wished she hadn’t won. “He said, ‘Don’t you think this is fishy? Do you know anyone who has it? Do you know anyone who has died from it?’ And I said, ‘Dad, I don’t know anyone now, but give me a week and I bet I will.’”

:owned:

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

give me liberty or give me death taken beneath the watchful eye of a security camera in front of a (checks notes) ice cream store

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

give me liberty or give me death taken beneath the watchful eye of a security camera in front of a (checks notes) ice cream store
My favorite detail is that the ice cream store appears to be...open.

Just go on in and get your doublescoop of rocky road in a waffle cone, Karen! No one is stopping you!

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Ah well it’s not enough to be able to patronize many businesses, I need to be able to stand close enough to breath on strangers without a cop asking me nicely not to.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Here is some MAGA slaphead showing off his deep thinking and emotional control skills during the Annapolis MD pro-virus demonstration.

https://twitter.com/Besusdfs/status/1251615493116526592

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is that video of a guy walking out of his car to attack a film crew without putting it in park first and thereby allowing it to roll over somebody?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Is that video of a guy walking out of his car to attack a film crew without putting it in park first and thereby allowing it to roll over somebody?

yes, lol.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

pseudanonymous posted:

They don't really believe in the deities. They don't act as if they believe in them, they are just a convenient cultural excuse to do what they want.

I’d say it’s less that they don’t believe in any diety and more they will bend what they know to how they want to fit their desires. For evangelicals it comes down to there being a lot of wiggle room in the way everything is applied anyway (with the loose spots varying depending on your specific flavor of biblical religion)

When southern baptists get in this mode, for example, “God’s Plan” is just a blank check for doing whatever the gently caress you want without consequence. Because god is infallible literally anything they do must be part of God’s plan. If they were meant to die they’re going to die regardless so staying at home is dumb and pointless. And if the grocery store clerk they sneezed at is meant to live then god will save them.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Ugato posted:

When southern baptists get in this mode, for example, “God’s Plan” is just a blank check for doing whatever the gently caress you want without consequence. Because god is infallible literally anything they do must be part of God’s plan. If they were meant to die they’re going to die regardless so staying at home is dumb and pointless. And if the grocery store clerk they sneezed at is meant to live then god will save them.

I knew a couple who met at a happy-clappy church and decided to get married. They had planned to remain celibate until marriage, in line with their stricy beliefs. But after a while got horny and decided that hey it must be fine with God after all, otherwise why would He allow us to have these feelings for each other?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger posted:

Spray these gatherings with that indelible ink they use to mark who's voted in some countries. Anyone with dyed skin is clearly marked for other people to stay the gently caress away from, and will be given last priority on medical resources.

the cops already do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
tlump could make all of these protests go away and keep all of these people safe with one tweet.