Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

facetoucher cat posted:

My cat isn't actually fat. I took him to the vets because I thought he was fat and maybe had a thyroid problem because I only feed him a quarter cup of food morning and night then tbsp of wet in the morning like the vet said to. After the really hot vet hit on me and gave me her number and I was sad I was married for a short period of time she told me he was built like a brick poo poo house and had this "weird" extra skin that made him look fat. I asked her if that was her professional opinion and she said yes. She said because she could feel all his rib and spine he wasn't obese just "squishy". I'd change vets but she's amazing

Also checking in with a Not Actually Fat cat. I went to the last vet check up bc I too was a little concerned about his size and the vet declared him "a perfect 5" and mentioned that the other cat who is actually 1-2 pounds lighter was in the 5/6 range. Apparently he's just stockier and has an amazing amount of floof for a medium-hair cat.

The cats are also both using automatic feeders and shouldn't be getting overfed.

E: Haha catte snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Apparently D strategists think lowkey blaming China is a good strategy for getting Biden elected :confused:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1251635366144008193

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

plz never tweeter this @ colbert

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/337171515587952642/701061165949780059/tapestry.mp4

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Amazing.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

Apparently D strategists think lowkey blaming China is a good strategy for getting Biden elected :confused:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1251635366144008193

https://twitter.com/TyrenePamstein/status/1250959779293323265

This is going to go over real well in the face of even one time Trumpbux.

saints gambit
Apr 8, 2004
a donut with no holes is a danish

facetoucher cat posted:

My cat isn't actually fat. I took him to the vets because I thought he was fat and maybe had a thyroid problem because I only feed him a quarter cup of food morning and night then tbsp of wet in the morning like the vet said to. After the really hot vet hit on me and gave me her number and I was sad I was married for a short period of time she told me he was built like a brick poo poo house and had this "weird" extra skin that made him look fat. I asked her if that was her professional opinion and she said yes. She said because she could feel all his rib and spine he wasn't obese just "squishy". I'd change vets but she's amazing

Tell us more about your hot vet.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Those 1980s Democrat election strategies coming out in full force. Bring back Ferraro! Spark the base!

COVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID 19 EIGHTIIIIIIIIIIESSSS

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

saints gambit posted:

Tell us more about your hot vet.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Heartcatch posted:

https://twitter.com/TyrenePamstein/status/1250959779293323265

This is going to go over real well in the face of even one time Trumpbux.

the fact that he spends so much time talking about "a woman VP" and not expanding into who it might be is just the most maddening thing. sarah palin? condi rice?

Yuli Ban
Nov 22, 2016

Bot
I want to touch Donald Trump

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

:vince:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Shipon posted:

the fact that he spends so much time talking about "a woman VP" and not expanding into who it might be is just the most maddening thing. sarah palin? condi rice?

It's Her Turn.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Rasczak posted:

Also checking in with a Not Actually Fat cat. I went to the last vet check up bc I too was a little concerned about his size and the vet declared him "a perfect 5" and mentioned that the other cat who is actually 1-2 pounds lighter was in the 5/6 range. Apparently he's just stockier and has an amazing amount of floof for a medium-hair cat.

The cats are also both using automatic feeders and shouldn't be getting overfed.

E: Haha catte snipe

I want to make it clear I’m not calling out any specific goon cats. I’m not trying to fat shame your cats. Also you should be feeding wet instead of dry, it’s healthier but I’m not here to judge, you want a cat with kidney disease, that’s not illegal.

Asproigerosis posted:

there was no chicken at acme today. A curious outcome considering how big the poultry industry is here in delaware.

I live in Iowa and our local grocery stores are sparse but our local farmers aren’t selling out yet and I wonder if people just don’t realize they live in a state full of farms or what?

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Heartcatch posted:

It's Her Turn.

Oh my god he IS going to pick Hillary.

I'll fuckin vote trump when that happens.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Oh poo poo, I’m gonna have to vote for a Biden/Palin ticket, aren’t I?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Zeriel posted:

Oh my god he IS going to pick Hillary.

Lol.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost
loving what
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1251661601947578368

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I still think it'll be funnier if he picks Nikki Haley

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whZKLL7lF54

me florda govner

big and important

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

drat that is so loving good

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

patients recovering is, uh, pretty incontrovertible evidence of immunity, at least for some time, or they wouldn't recover

Goddamn. Read the thing. The point is antibodies aren't present in sufficient quantities after the fact to prevent reinfection. So they'll just get as sick as before if they catch it again.

I know this post is kinda old for the covid thread. It just made me so mad with the basic lack of reading comprehension.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Guess those reports of covid causing tons of random clotting have legs.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

at least something still does

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/toddeherman/status/1251589393799733249?s=20

lmao

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

quote:

He was initially diagnosed with pneumonia and tested negative for COVID-19 twice before a third test showed he was positive.

the best tests in the world?? :ok:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Todd has absolutely never skated in his life.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Doc Walrus posted:

loving what

Someone took every phobia I have and turned it into a virus.

Hallucinations and panic attacks? Check!
Trouble breathing? Choking so hard on your lungs that you go into a coma and die, [sadness warning] just like my mother did, from Valley Fever (exacerbated by her previous addiction to meth)? Check!
Blood clots? Check-a-roni!

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Yeah, Nick Cordero's legs!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Armadillo Tank posted:

Goddamn. Read the thing. The point is antibodies aren't present in sufficient quantities after the fact to prevent reinfection. So they'll just get as sick as before if they catch it again.

I know this post is kinda old for the covid thread. It just made me so mad with the basic lack of reading comprehension.

I thought The whole way antibodies work is that if you get any binding at all your body immediately begins massive upregulation of that kind.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Annapolis is a hive of scum and villainy

I work in Annapolis and white bougie Annapolitans are prevalent and the worst

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
goddam i love your cat fr

post chubby/skinnyy large and small regardless